It all has been decided in your mother's womb user (androgenes exposure)...

It all has been decided in your mother's womb user (androgenes exposure), if you have low test finger you might as well just stop trying, you will never make it, you were not made to make it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anogenital_distance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw going to make it

change your bone structure? If you are like 12 you might still have a shot (growing) but after 17-18 its pretty much sealed.

>index finger longer than ring finger

>think its just more fit bs
>look it up
>its real
its called the digit ratio. it goes hand in hand with the "ape index" which is the ratio between armspan and height. apparently, if your armspan is smaller than your height you have some of the same issues as if your index finger is the same length as your ring finger.

also works with women. you can identify whether or not a woman is predisposed to having a shallow vagina, a large clitoris, and infertility just by looking at them. long arms for their height = excess androgens.

Joke's on you I've been exposed to Chernobyl nuclear cloud as a baby, and my finger have been bent from holding too much gamepads so your little macro image is irrelevent for me.
t. index longer than ring finger master race

Dear user, you are autismo.
This is a generalization from a study that has little premise to it. Furthermore, most men have """"""""lower test"""""""" fingers.
.t someone with common sense

Masculine looks like a Slav

also, something interesting from the wikipedia page. the more masculine you are, the more likely you are to have been exposed to excess androgens, the more likely you have long arms, making deadlifting easier for you.

benchpress confirmed for a pussy lift

seems like bullshite

>Joke's on you I've been exposed to Chernobyl nuclear cloud as a baby, and my finger have been bent from holding too much gamepads so your little macro image is irrelevent for me.
me too. playing guitar has changed my fingers so i don't know what the true shape of my fingers are.

>MEN
>lower levels of autism
I'm not sure about that

>be low test
>autistic
>not studious
>still alcoholic

What the fuck man

So uh, what happens if your index finger is longer than your ring finger?

This info seems a little biased to having a longer ring finger. There have to be some benefits for the red side too.

there are benefits. for women. and nerds.

longer ring, you can become the president of US, despite being black.

Right hand they're equal, left hand index shorter than ring finger, shieeet

or fight your way up in one of the most corrupted country in the world without getting killed in backalley

My index is fucking equal to the middle one.

>5'10
>210 pounds
>been this big since 18
>balding but i shave my head
>thick, full beard
>110k income

MASTAR RACE

Dr.Paul I'm KGB

sometimes things get a bit out of control, but leader is a leader, even if you lead your ppl to self desrtuction

My ring fingers are longer than my index fingers. How fucked am I?

finally, The King

Mirin dat watch tho

All hail natty King

Where's the long index and short ring finger?

what if it's longer but only by about a centremeter

Bebes confirmed for huge cock

No homo

>virgin
>no eating disorders
>not lesbian
>average athleticism
>had puberty at age 10
Either I'm an outlier or this is bullshit.

Why am I the only person to have posted their hand so far? Insecure Veeky Forums?

doesn't matter. I am close to making it after only one year of trying/working on myself

>tfw one hand has longer index, the other hand has longer ring finger

i am the ying and yang

jazz hands

How is that even possible?

all of them

This is actually kinda true for me, but this is still bullshit

It only indicates how mich testosterone you were exposed to in the womb
It has nothing to do with your current test levels
Do you think that if you start juicing your ring finger is magically going to grow?

It's like you guys are actively searching for new kinds of insecurity

my index finger is like a half inch longer than my ring, but im fine? idk im getting the feeling this is bullshit as if big part of ur life is determined by ur finger sizes

/thread

ring finger shorter
>high self esteem
>solitude
>some alone time
>narcissistic

MAGNIFICIENT
SUPREME GENTLEMAN

WE GET IT, YOU OWN AN OMEGA

>tfw same length on one hand, shorter on the other
this gets my noggin joggin

you aint seen nothing yet

rev up those taint distances boys

Explains a lot. I have the longer ring finger, armspan a couple inches longer than height, etc. and have some serious issues with aggression but also fuck a lot of girls. Not a chad though because my legs are ridiculously long and my torso is short

its ur dominant hand

that doesn't help shit, I'm unironically ambidextrous. but dominant hand is technically the left one, which is the one with the shorter index, so w/e

Can confirm, do have aggression problems but also good looking

It's a less gay version of a horoscope. Instead of talking of being taurus, virgo or scorpion we measure our fingers.

I have literally all the traits of the short index alpha finger yet I have the beta long index finger wtf.

Also, incredibly insecure and depressed about not having short index finger. Please stop posting these threads

Same, I reckon this is bullshit

>taint distances
>googled
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anogenital_distance

>tilting your wrist so your index finger appears shorter

confirmed beta

Are you retarded?

m8 I'm in bed using a potato cam I'm doing the best I can

Did you actually measure your fingers or are you just looking at them?
My index looks longer than my ring with my fingers stretched out but that's only because my ring sits a lot lower on my hand.

but yes, mostly bullshit, or at least by far not as important as people think

I thought this had previously been outed as pseudo-science that's still touted for some reason, a lot like the MBTI personality assessment test.

>pseudo-science

t. Ring fingerlet

CALM THE FUCK DOWN
its not about one finger sticking out (you can always shape your hand so oneof two is sticking out, one way is for example to measure it from this 3rd bending wrinkle (at the base of your finger) to the top with your fingers spread

no

dont bully

>equal length
>actually have musical ability, working in trance/house/downtempo genres, can also sing
>perfect health, no physical/mental defects, no diabetes or epilepsy

No idea about fertility (don't have kids yet luckily) and testosterone - I feel confident and have lots of energy, my boners are frequent and made of steel, but I do look "cute" instead of "manly". I have small, girly hands too... but that isn't causing me any problems, for example, with getting girls.

lmao if you believe this shit you are in the same group of people who believe in star signs meaning anything

My mom told me it also means I'm more likely to have a large penis. Checks out, but I didn't want to hear that from her.

I wonder if they did a facial averages for each board what would Veeky Forums look like

My right hand is lower pic but my left hand is top pic.

Am I a trap now?

And deadifts are the manliest of lifts

Same lenght oWo

>actually have musical ability
> working in trance/house/downtempo genres

>musical ability
> trance/house/downtempo genres

>music
>trance/house/downtemp

no offence but
my washing machine probably has more
>musical ability
than you

do u measure from crease on palm of hand or from knuckle?

i always thought my ring finger was longer but then I realized the finger in general is placed/starts higher than pointer, never looked at someone else but I figured if the pointer is longer then it would literally stick out past the ring, so I measured from crease at palm and they are the same length but then I made a fist and found where the point of knuckle is and measure from there and the ring was way longer

>LOL FINGERLETS TRYNA HYPE THEMSELVES UP.
>POINTERFINGERLETS BTFO. COULDNT EVEN SHOCKER THEIR MOMS BTFO PUSSY.

Hold your hand out like in the picture.

>think one must be longer than other so obv longer ring finger
read this

realize that the same length described me perfectly

fuck lags plz someone link article saying you must measure from knuckle, my hands are webbed and shit help me out there must be another way

( ._.)

Not him, but fucking hell you're right. Now they're equal.

But I'm still a failure

Okay, both my ring fingers are longer than my index fingers. The difference is more pronounced on my right hand, there is less of a difference on my left. What does this mean?

thank you brah you are a godsend, papa bless, high test motherfucker checking in
fuck u trol

ugly
She wants your manjuice user. Give it to he or she will think of you as a beta

just remeasured more accurately bcus cold sweat that they might be same length they are close but ring finger is longer both ways desu desu

we all gunna make it boyos

>I don't like something therefore it's not music or worthy of note

This is one of the differences between musicians and others - music is found everywhere, in all forms. I dislike most rap, for an example, but it is still music. Other than that, I find something for myself is almost all musical genres.
Trance is capable of presenting very complex melodies (at least the tracks not considered "mainstream"), with many elements allowing for incredibly varied "atmospheres", also offers massive artistic freedom, as you can use real instruments too and transform even the most simple sounds into multilayered magic. That's what drew me in.

>"More attractive and symmetrical (but not more masculine) face
>not more masculine face

whatever thats supposed to mean

opposite of this

Lmfao I love watching you squirm. Its over for you.

whatever keeps you in your safespace.

nah nigga im high test master race, obv, shoulder to waist ration > 1.6, large dick, masc face, low inhib, high slay count

kys

Okayy bubba

>doors behind
manlet detected

lol that if from the knuckle making my ration even fucking longer but anyway both ways im longer, only diffrent is ration from front is ~0.95 vs ~0.90 from the back

l2readingcomprehension before you troll with the wrong image

whats with the stupid trolls today first dumb whore posts image that makes me ratio crazy low then this dude calling me a manlet, do I look that swole? lmao I probably wasn't even over 215 in that pick

WILD CHALLENGE APPEARS!

you are MENTALLY ILL, it must be that long midface, shit tier eye area and brown skin that makes u so insecure LOL

>shit tier eye area
>long midface

go cope somewhere else incel

>have high test
so does that mean i have to do no work to be masculine now?
what if i'll become a trap. i'll still be better than 90% of Veeky Forums because i have high test a-amirite

higher androgen exposure = more masculine brain

go look up "extreme male brain autism"

This is some bullshit. Index is shorter than ring but I don't look like an ape, I've got that girly face which is actually the best one

i have a feminine face, but my ring finger is way Ionger than my index IoI

you still look like an ape, but a small, cute, girly one.