Posture

Wtf is wrong with my posture, someone know, i have this really strange neck cure and my shoulders stick out like a square, is this normal. How can i improve this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K-CrEi0ymMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=K-CrEi0ymMg

lumbar
o
r
d
o
s
i
s

1) stand up straight
2) pretend to put your shoulders in your back pockets [back and down]
3) move your head back so your cheekbones are in line with your collar bones

Do deadlifts fix posture?

You shoulder blades are 'winging' out, which generally means your pectoralis minor is too tight, and you need to work on your rhomboids and lats.

Here ya go OP. Red is your spine and ribcage, green is where you want it to be, blue is muscle actions you need to do. I used the line in the wall as a reference for the vertical axis. Your hip posture looks okay so I focused on spine & torso, can't tell 100% without seeing more

>abs need to push back towards spine
>lats pull down the spine and outward (spread your wings),
>project the base of your sternum forward and 'over'
>chin back and a little down

Here's how to improve:
>put heels against wall
>put tailbone against wall
>put upper back against wall, spread lats down and out
>put base of skull against wall, then pull that point as high up as you can
>push lower back towards wall
>relax 10%, step away from wall while holding the position. remember what it feels like. constantly think of it while you go about your day, return your body to that position every time you think of it
>repeat for a couple months

depends on the type and severity

You are a legend. OP, you are to suck the life out if this mans balls and thank him for the privilege.

do farmers walks, deadlifts, and deadhangs. They force your spine, shoulders, and neck into the correct position.

I've read sleeping in flat surfaces helps. Drop that pillow, brah.

oh gosh

I've read getting fucked in the ass helps. Drop those pants, brah.

>pull that point up as high as you can

I don't understand m8

>spine has zero curve naturally
that's not true, you're right about the lordosis but even with correct posture his spine will be shaped like an s

all in all 8/10 post

The point of contact between your skull and the wall

you're right of course, I just tend to visualise the spine as a straight line - it helped me personally to think about it like that

I keep forcing my ass to go forwards when I think about my lordosis, is that bad?

depends. got a pic? I think about activating my glutes forward and 'under', but taking the abs backwards towards the spine is probably more important

sorry for the late reply, I don't have a pic but I would like to add you on steam if you have it

Don't use steam sorry user

you should be walking around like your nips are firing bullets in people's faces

Still less gay than SS+GOMAD.