Pool party

Help Veeky Forums, got a pool party tomorrow and I need to get as leaner as possible in a fucking day. Obviously I don't think I can lose fat but which tricks to have less water retention and look better?

coconut oil all over body to increase water resistance and to be smoother

shit, don't eat.
at least I always look leaner on the morning before breakfast.

PS I'm at a decent bf, 10% more or less so it won't be hard to stand out among normies but I'd really like to stand out a bit more

There's fuck all you can do in a day, if you're actually 10% bodyfat you should be fine though

Yeah I really am, abs and veins are showing and stuff. Guess that I will just avoid eating during the day

Avoid sodium as well to avoid water retention. Do like a low volume full body workout to get a decent pump, don't fatigue every muscle you'll want some tension in them.

ENEMA
N
E
M
A

>no worries

What the fuck is a pool party? This is an 18+ site, kiddo.

Go back in time to 3 months ago and start dieting

Loads of creatine then a straight vodka binge at night
Will pull water into your muscle and out of your skin making you look harder

Its exactly that: a party at a pool you retard. I get that not everyone has friends or has been to college but damn are you autistic if you dont know that partying poolside is a common thing in your 20s

>being this insecure

I remember being 15

>partying poolside is a common thing in your 20s

DELET

not that guy but he's right; you have to be an aspie to not be going to pool parties in your 20s. Stick to Second Life orgies bud

get off my board

>manlets are this insecure about their bodies

They'll never learn

If you're this insecure about your body it'll come off like that regardless of what you do get leaner. Do you think anyone is going to find it attractive that you're getting neurotic over 1/5 of a kilo of water weight?

Guys I need your help! I'm 5'9" 300lbs and my parents told me that we're going on a Hawaiian vacation with my dad's best friend and his family. The daughter is really cute and I need to get super lean in less than a month. What should I do? [spoiler]:^)[/spoiler]

off to r9k you disgraceful excuse for a human

>being this new

Shave any visible body hair you have. That's realistically all you can do.

The dick has never been this hard.

>Live in a big city (not a lot of single family houses)
>almost noone i know has a pool

Having more rich friends would really be the key

I mainly use 2^3 Chan so it's been a while since I've done the conventional spoiler.

>thinks /r9k/-tier autism is welcome on Veeky Forums

You're gonna wanna cut water now, should probably drink nothing but coffee to dehydrate you, clear out the bowels, plus the caffeine will burn extra calories and take honey for the veins.

If you're cutting, then about 2 hours before the party you should carb up and get a quick pump. Eat maybe 200g of carbs, some in simple sugars. You're vascularity will increase and your muscles will pop, meaning you appear leaner.

Any advice just to water fast until then is retarded, you will look flat and deflated.

>tfw you live in northern England

It's never warm enough for an outdoor pool let alone a pool party

Well it's not like we're on Veeky Forums where everyone has body dysmorphia, right?

Dont do this.

Do this.

maybe do this. maybe not do this

I don't even understand what you're saying

Just flex a cep' if the babes in the pool ask to see your abs.

Bollocks mate, the sesh stops for no weather!!

This is what Piano man did before the bodybuilding expo

I'm about to turn 25. I think I fucked up.

Only eat after sundown, eat protein and drink a shit ton a water, ramadon style yo, don't binge eat

o shit