Any Veeky Forums fathers here?

Any Veeky Forums fathers here?

My wife and I are expecting our first child next week. I lift every day but Sunday at 6 am before work now. My wife goes as well about 4 times a week.

Any tips on how to keep up my fitness regime?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/oct/02/baby-looks-like-ex-research
time.com/3461485/how-previous-sexual-partners-affect-offspring/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3475637/Can-babies-looks-mother-s-ex-lovers-Study-fruit-flies-suggests-chemicals-previous-partner-s-semen-lingering-effect.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why would being a dad change anything?

sorry buy you're not going to make it

Sorry bud, the gains goblin has arrived. Please consider donating all your gainz to someone in need

Well my new born son is going to require time...And I've already "made it"

Lol.

>I've already "made it"
no you haven't

the bare fact that you have to ask on how to "keep up" is a sign that of that

keep going as usual and don't let anyone tell you otherwise

/thread

Not a father but I clean up after my 20 yo brother and cook him food while he lounges on my moms couch.

I am basically a housewife.

Why are you encouraging his horrible behaviour?

t. single dude
You have no concept of how much your life will change. You have never known obligation or responsibility on the scale of fatherhood.

My daughter is nearing 2 years old. Expect not to make it to the gym for a while. I would up taking a 3-month hiatus just because I was so exhausted and my family needed so much in-house support.

Once you guys get into a rhythm, it'll get easier to for in workouts. I too go in the early morning, which helps because kiddo is asleep then. I had been doing PPLPPLx, but I found that switch to a 4-day program was easier to manage.

He has always been like that. He does okayish in his job so I don't really care anymore (not gonna go into detail but I have been trying to teach him how to be a man and take care of himself). I mostly do it for myself because I do not like to live in filth. I'm going to move out soon anyway.

>.t 20 year old college student

You are clueless kiddo

lmao @ nipplelets
nice tits mum

Daughter coming in a month, I lift 2 times a week, I will still do so afterwards.

What's your current split?

How old are you?

t. Dadissues

I have a 4 yo and a 1 yo.

I get up at 4:30 and lift before they get out of bed.

My wife has a kid from a previous partner that is 2 it will definitely take away some of your time OP i would suggest moving to a program that only requires being at the gym 3 days a week that's what I did.

Candito LP for hypertrophy. 29.

It's the only way to make it work. I need to be home and showering by 6 to get ready for the rest of the day, so I wake up at 3:40, get out the door by 4, arrive at the gym by 4:15, and get in an hour and a half of lifting. It's a brutal schedule, but it's that or no gym at all.

>insert cuck meme here

Please do not listen to this guy. Yes babies are work but they sleep A LOT. If you have a healthy baby, you will have several 1-2 hour segments throughout the day to yourself. It is up to you how you spend them. Babies are not that fucking hard unless you're a selfish twat. Literally all they need is love, food, and a clean place to sleep and shit. They won't even start to roll over or play for a few months so you can literally just set them in a safe place, put a baby monitor on them and do your thing. Fucking retards and the media will make you think it's incredibly hard, it's really not-they just suck at it.

hows your wifes son doing

I really hope you are just shitposting.

hey man congrats. you better name your kid chad.

Procreating is literally the most alpha thing you can do, full stop. It only ceases to be alpha insofar as it happens under conditions that limit your ability to do it even more.

>having children in 2017

Wew

Not shit posting. Seriously why does everyone on this website act like a girl with a kid is such a big deal? If any of you virgin losers saw my wife you wouldn't be talking shit.

I have two kids under 2. Get a home gym.

As a youngling I have no advice to give.

B-but congratulations man. :`)

Why did her ex leave her?

>married
>having a child

Never gonna make it

Let me guess who ((you)) are

Just adding to the chorus to let you know that you are doing the single worst thing a straight man can do.

Dude. You should be a father already. Don't stay with one chick, meet up with tinder sloots on a fake name and rawdog them so as to spread your seed among thots until 1000 years from now 50% of your country's population has your genetics. Dump this bitch now, you may have some child support but at least you are getting out only needing to pay for one gainz goblin.

You or anyone else thinking of her as looking good is literally a by-product of her ability to procreate with you. The majority of men on this planet would not raise another man's child, no matter how hot the mom is.

>get out the door by 4, arrive at the gym by 4:15
Try homegym. So much nicer. Would save you 30 minutes in the morning in travel time.

>girl with a kid
Mostly talking about single mothers.

Which are the bane of society.

Bringing kids into this completely corrupted world of sadness, especially in 2017, is the most selfish and immoral thing you can do.

I want reddit to leave :@

He was a loser that wouldn't commit or raise his kid and was always talking to other girls she left him
Life isn't like your /r9k/ memes when you all grow up and stop pretending like alphas to impress other neckbeards on the internet you would see that there relationships don't always work out even when kids are involved.
>majority of men won't date single moms
You know how many people I knew growing up with step parents? Nice meme.

>Don't have kids
>this world sucks
>still in the gene pool
If that is your position, the moral thing for you to do would be kill yourself.

>You know how many people I knew growing up with step parents? Nice meme.
Step parents single mothers.

There is overwhelming support for the fact that children of single mothers do poorly.

> relationships don't always work out even when kids are involved.
then you should have had children. You are either irresponsible or bad judge of character.

You have far far less free time so prioritize

Play less vidya and sleep less was my solution

A baby will change your life. You will need to adjust many aspects of your life.

1) Set a date night with your wife once a week even if it is to watch a TV show.

2) Stay active don't stop with fitness. Don't let your wife stop her fitness either.

3) 90% of the time you will spend with your child happens before the age of 12. Those first 12 years will be over before you blink.

/r9k/ is over there dude ---->

You weak

So you are raising someone elses genetics sad.

You really sounds like a 15 y/o

You're not going to sleep enough to really recover from any serious lifting program.
Reduce your calories and keep eating plenty of protein and you'll maintain some of your size/strength.
Hopefully your baby will be sleeping through the night by 6 or 7 months and you can start up again and get some sweet noob gains!
Father of two here btw

>>He was a loser that wouldn't commit or raise his kid and was always talking to other girls she left him

So you're bearing the weight of raising a child while he has sex with other women, and he's the loser? And what kind of woman is so miserable to be with that the guy wouldn't want to commit to raising a child with her? Dude, you made a mistake, it's okay to admit that. We're all user here.

Considering I'm a software developer and he works on a landscaping crew and doesn't even pay fucking child support with his pleb wages I would say he's the loser. He's a deadbeat that's why he wouldn't raise his kid not because there's anything wrong with my wife you autist

Is he black?

>my wife son

I don't have kids, but honestly home gym. Squat rack + bench + weights + pullup/dip station shouldn't run you that much, plus you'll never have to pay for gym ever again. I assume if you have a kid you have enough room.

I have one and jesus fuck it saves you time. I didn't realize it, but getting undressed/dressed, travel, waiting on equipment etc. adds up.

With home gym, I just walk in in my underwear, pump out a set, go clean my house a bit/cook, come back, repeat until I'm done, plus my house looks better and dinners ready as soon as I'm done. I also find I'm much less likely to say "fuck it" if I'm not feeling it. Plus its nice just to go pump out a few sets whenever I'm feeling restless.

I realize there is nothing actually wrong with helping a single mother raise a child, but I would never do it.

This website has ruined me to the point where that is a deal breaker. I just imagine her having irresponsible fun with Chad and Jamal and then being all surprised when they inevitably leave (which is what they do,) and finding some responsible guy to pick up the slack, with none of the fun.

I realize this website has ruined me, but I couldn't look myself int he mirror letting someone take advantage of me like that.

Good for you, but nah. Your settling for something less than ideal and picking up another person's slack just because she's hot. I'll stick to 7/10 responsible childless women who don't have the world handed to them because of people like you thank you very much.

In the next generation, there will be one more son of a deadbeat landscaper, and one fewer son of a software engineer. If you really are a software engineer, surely you can see why this might be a problem?

>>I couldn't look myself int he mirror letting someone take advantage of me
>>this website has ruined me

Son, I think you're confused.

>Code monkey
>beta cuckold
Well it all checks out sorry for thinking this was shitposting

Just use the baby instead of a barbell for linear progression.

By the time it reaches 18 you will have gained functional dad strength, and then you can move on to the intermediate grandad split.

I know this feel all too well user, there was recently a 7-8/10 qt that we just hired at my work who eyes fucks me and is very flirty, I did a little digging to check for red flags before asking for her number and found out her ex was mixed and she likes to date "athletes" Aka nogs and was instantly too disgusted to even try to pump and dump her. Any Newfags reading this leave while you still can before your mind is corrupted.

You can still pump and dump a girl like that, just make sure she knows why afterwards.

What does his race have to do with?
Too bad for you user there are plenty of great women out there with kids despite what neckbeards on a Chinese cartoon image board say that jerk off to traps, and I plan on having a child with her of my own when she is ready for another kid.
I bet I make way more money than your job that only requires a double digit IQ

>Plenty of great women out there with kids

Ok.

Let me ask, why is she a single mother in the first place?

If the dad died, thats one thing, but if not, what happened?

Either

>A. She chose to be with someone she was sure she would spend the rest of her life with, had the kid because they wanted it, it didn't work out for whatever reason, they broke up.
>B. She chose to be with someone irresponsible without thinking of consequences, didn't utilize proper protection, decided not to deal with it other ways (pill or abortion,) and now is banking on finding some other guy with her looks.

I'm not some womenhating "muh pure virgin" faggot, despite what you might think. But A or B shows me she's the type to jump into things, blissfully unaware of consequences because some guy (you) will show up because of her looks and vagina.

If A., shit shows me she is likely not the best judge of character. Depending on how it ended, how the fuck do I know I won't suffer from the same fate down the line? How do I know she will actually be committed to me?

For B., I've never had sex without a condom. Furthermore, before I've fucked anybody, I've confirmed they were, at the very least, willing to take Plan B. The few times the condom broke, we went out the next morning, got a pill.

This shows me she doesn't even have the forethought to do any of that. How can I trust her to be responsible if something so simple escaped her?

I'm honestly just wondering how you came to terms with this. I mean, somewhere in you mind this must have occurred to you.

wifey was 6 weeks in and had a miscarriage a few days ago

weights can't take away this feel

>>.t

idiot

I hope you're trolling, but if not:
You failed miserably. You are the product of an extremely long line of guys procreating. You're bringing shame to your ancestors by not doing the same

>Bringing kids into this completely corrupted world of sadness
>not raising the next generation that will make this world a better place

hahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/oct/02/baby-looks-like-ex-research

time.com/3461485/how-previous-sexual-partners-affect-offspring/

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3475637/Can-babies-looks-mother-s-ex-lovers-Study-fruit-flies-suggests-chemicals-previous-partner-s-semen-lingering-effect.html

Horrible news bro. Happened to me and my ex wife 3 times. I have 2 kids with my current wife though. But it's something I'll never be able to get over completely. It's heartbreaking.

My kids have gone to the Equinox kids club since they were old enough (a few months old, forget exact entry cutoff). Great break for me, great socializing for them. Grats on the brats brah.

pic related cost me about 800$~
nothing better then squating naked

Want to know why no one has responded?
>You don't /thread yourself
/thread/

I'm a 24 year old father, I have a 4 month old daughter with my girlfriend.

She takes care of her for the most part. I work 9-5, but my schedule is flexible so sometimes I can leave early and get to the gym. Other times, I just go after work.

Your schedule can probably stay the same as it is now, however your energy levels are going to fluctuate much more. Some days I am just so beat because I only got 4-5 hours of sleep and I don't feel like going to the gym.

Instead of going every other day, I now just go when I feel like it. Sometimes I work out 4 days in a row, but other times I'll go 2-3 days without a work out. I've gotten into the habit of micro work outs, doing sets of 50 push ups and sit ups throughout the day, and I bought a pull-up bar for my bedroom and usually bang out a few sets of pullups every day. It doesn't compare to weightlifting, but it helps me keep/maintain my strength. Ironically, I've made more progress in strength and aesthetics since my daughter has been born with these varied workouts when compared to my previous regime.

Good luck and congrats bro, it's an incredible experience.

HOME GYM

I have 2 year old and my fitness level fell drastically in the first year of being a dad. In the first few months, the baby will be up every hour or two in the night and need milk and a diaper change. If you have a job/other responsibilities, you'll be lucky to get four hours of sleep a night, which is constantly interrupted. You and your partner will be delirious from exhaustion and going to the gym is going to the be last thing on your mind. If you're fortunate, your baby might develop better sleep patterns during months 3-6 and you can resume a more normal sleep schedule. My daughter really didn't start consistently sleeping well until she was one year old though. And if your kid gets sick, its back to being up every hour crying.

My post sounds really negative, but that's not really how I meant it. My daughter is great and I am so glad to have her, but realistically, your ability to maintain a high level of fitness is going to be compromised for awhile. Fortunately, lost gains are only temporary and can be recovered relatively quickly. It feels great to get back in the groove of working out after feeling like a zombie for the better part of a year.

Wisdom here, user.

Underrated.

I think this guy is trying to convince himself that he made a good decision. Confirmation bias, I believe.

He will have an unfortunate life. Come back in 10 years and we'll see his "new child" in all his bastard glory

This is the only post which seems to have merit. You sound like a father, and not like a dipshit.

>you'll be lucky to get four hours of sleep a night, which is constantly interrupted. You and your partner will be delirious from exhaustion and going to the gym is going to the be last thing on your mind
Kids are no where near this bad. They sleep all night by a few months. And if you alternate nights with your spouse then both of you will be just fine. Its even easier if you prep baby shit before bed then its just 20 seconds in front of the microwave, 10 minutes with kiddo, and back to sleep.

You wont wake up more than 2 times in a night. More than that and your kid has colic or just sucks. My kids slept through the night after 2 months.

>i'm told i'm very lucky

Have your wife quit her job so she can be a real mother who can give your child all the care and time it needs to be healthy and strong. Then you'll have plenty of time for exercise.

.t perma virgin

It's been scientifically proven that babies hate physically fit men.

cuck

Home gym.

Drop 1500-3000 buckaroos and you can outfit your mancave with everything you could need.

Makes the 4:30am lifting sessions more bearable because you don't have to commute to them.

>You have no concept of how much your life will change. You have never known obligation or responsibility on the scale of fatherhood.

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Being responsible for the survival, protection, and development of a human being that carries your bloodline is important.

Your family looks to you to be a rock 24/7, 365, no excuses.

Boys do not understand this.

>literally "my wife's son"

Babies are the ultimate gains goblins. Interrupting your sleep, stressing you out. screwing with your schedule

But with that being said you can do it mang. You need to stay strong and fit for that fucking baby. Show it while it's growing up how a real man doesn't back down and can look after himself AND his family with time to spare.

My husband and I had three babies through a surrogate friend of mine that I'd known since 2nd grade.

We were not prepared. Nothing can prepare you for the change you're going to go through. You'll lose sleep, you'll have more stress build up, you'll lose free time. it all adds up.

But you need to keep your shit together and working out is a fantastic was to relieve stress. Make sure your wife knows how important it is to you and at the same time make sure that she has appropriate stress relieving activities and hobbies too. As much time as you have away, make sure she does too.

regardless of how much stress these three put me through, and despite all the hair I've lost because of them, it's totally fucking worth it.

>asking Veeky Forums autists about life as a father

TOP KEK SENPAI

Abort the shit.

>My husband and I had three babies through a surrogate friend
>being unable to carry any children for your husband
Why the fuck is he even with you?

because men who can carry a child are very rare.

>Why the fuck is he even with you?

Trust me we tried. We really did. I've never been on birth control and ever since we decided to be together we've been doing it raw and he's always finished inside me. But it's never taken.

I mean I love him and wanted to carry his seed. But it just wasn't meant to be.

I was talking about it with my lifelong friend and she said she would be our surrogate for us if we really wanted to have children.

We didn't want to pay for the artificial insemination because we couldn't justify the $20 fucking thousand dollars for the procedure... So she said we could do it the old fashioned way.

All three of us went out to dinner and talked and we decided in a few months once she could coordinate to get time off from work we'd do it when her cycle was peaking.

four months later she calls and says it's time. All three of us went out to dinner, hit up the bar and went back to our house. I got my husband ready and watched as he started fucking her so I could say I was there when our baby was conceived.

wtf is wrong with him? You sound like a manipulative cunt and you cant even give him children.

Nothing is wrong with him. We love each other very much. I guess I just don't understand your obsession on my inability to give him a child. It's not like I can control whether or not i can carry his baby. I didn't choose this.

But it really was special being there when he was fucking her.

You can't find even three-four hours a week to exercise? Wow your progeny will be betacucks who need to rely on socialism to survive. Let me guess are you also reproducing with a low test stick insect? LMAO. My progeny will fucking demolish yours. Have fun, fucking pussy.

Your raising another womans child. Thats almost as bad as a cuck raising another mans child for his whore wife.

So what? You watch your husband blow his load in your friends snatch, you hug her and go on your merry way hanging on your trophy husbands arm flipping your hair and thinking your something special because you LET HIM fuck another woman?

>Veeky Forums fathers
Most of us haven't made it to first base yet.

You sound like a butthurt autistic perma virgin so i really doubt you will ever have children sorry

>So what? You watch your husband blow his load in your friends snatch
yes

>you hug her and go on your merry way hanging on your trophy husbands arm flipping your hair and thinking your something special because you LET HIM fuck another woman?
no

I watched my husband blow his load in my friend's snatch, and when he pulled out and went to grab a towel I got between her legs and blew my load in her snatch as well.

and then I hugged her and went on my merry way hanging on my trophy husband's arm.

kek, you got me.

You had three kids with her? Do you guys have any idea which kid is whos?

And how the fuck did you deal with the legal side of shit? Did she give them up for adoption or something?