Veeky Forums powerlevel

>become Veeky Forums and suddenly much more success online
>pic related is interested in me
>she's way way out of my league
>can hardly believe it
>set up a date
>in comes a ~250lbs girl
>it's her

Can you fucking believe it? How come fat girls can hide their power level so well?

Anyway - what can WE do to look even more Veeky Forums than we already are? Aside from gay ass tank tops.

how was the sex?

Care to share a picture of her body?

The last 2 tinder dates I've been on. I guess thats what you get for having bad photos. The first one I just said I have to go and left and the second I waited for the date to end and just never replied to her.

I cut the date short and then blocked her...

If I had any, I wouldn't have gone on a date with her...

Well that was obvious, I thought you had some after the date. Like, from her Facebook profile or such.
I find her face very attractive tho, did you get a bj at least?

you really gotta be careful
1: this picture is from a high angle, making her face thinner.
2: if you look at her cleavage, its not nice pair of good boobs, they are clearly boobs of a fat chick.

Cleavage pics always make me wary. The busty ones rarely if ever show cleavage in dating profile pics.

fat girls give good blowjobs

is a thing i've heard people say

If you can't see her collarbone and she has no body pics she's fat 100% of the time.

I've never had a bad blowjob from any women be they fat or skinny. So I feel this information could be skewed.

>that gorgeous face
I would fuck in an instant heavyweight or not, c'mon OP why are you such a fag

Tfw I've never finished from a blow job

Blowjobs are massively overrated.

It doesn't even remotely compare to a tight hot wet pussy, so why even bother??

If you are fit you probably arent hiding your body anyways. However, you can use pics that make yourself look good comparatively. Such as pics next to fat and dyel friends. If you know a photo is coming up do some push ups to get a pump so you look bigger than when rested. If you look like shit you can use all the same tricks as women though.

You were fooled by the angle and colors. Women take photos close up and hide the markers which your brain uses for accurate measurement (ears, neck, puff lines) with hair and makeup and angles.

I guess they think they eat what they want if they work harder at make-up.

Guys do the same by having the phone cover one side of their biceps in mirror shots. That way you assume it's just as buldgy on the other side, when it's flat you assume it's just as flat on the hidden side.

Youve had shit bjs then

Can confirm. They have to because it's so bad and inhospitable down there.

Her face is absolutely beautiful, though. What a shame.

Ask if they give good head. Then the next logical question is show me. Fat chicks know they have to put out to stay in the game. They know they are ugly.

you mean you've never had a good blowjob

glenn?

glenn?

That's why I don't do internet dating with girls who don't show their body. It's generally a waste of time, too many fatsos.

Unless they have a pic showing their body, don't set up a date. It's pretty simple.

>How come fat girls can hide their power level so well?
These are creatures that focus on themselves ALL DAY LONG. Every second of their lives is spent on how to make themselves look better to others and how to stand out in a crowd. Some of it is actually improving themselves, but why do that when you can just sit on your ass 10-15 hours a day trying to find the perfect camera angle while someone else pays your bills?

>no visible neck bones

Look for that red flag and learn, OP

slowly learning all these tips the hard way.
>If you can't see her collarbone
fuck, never thought of this one, cheers user.

The other trick I've noticed is a slightly sideways facing picture to slim the body down.
>match with a fitty on Tinder last year
>few high up shots and a sideways body pic so mentally preparing myself for a few extra lb
>get her number, still looks good on her whatsapp profile pic
>she asks for a selfie of me
>nervously oblige, thinking she'll realise I'm average/10. Nothing special just me cooking dinner
>get her to do the same, she takes a picture in the back seat of a car
>literally fills the entire side of the car, head touching the ceiling, hair colour doesn't even match her profile pics from where they're probably so old
>no thanks Jeff my way out of it and tell her I've got loads on for a while

she was a behemoth lads, why do they do this.

Everyone falls for the clever angle meme the first time they agree to an online date. If she doesn't have any full body shots, never seems to send you any if you guys are snapchatting, etc. She is GUARENTEED to be a closeted fattie. Women can LARP too.

As for my Veeky Forums bros, lighting is everything. You have to look for lighting that casts a shadow on your abs and underneath your biceps to look shredded as fuck.

>someone else paysbills.
No one mentioned her getting bills paid- you certainly like to make assumptions

who are these cute boys?

It's just the normal fat storage for women. They store more in their hips, thighs, and breasts. It's the gynoid fat distribution.

I don't think there is anything actually showing this in scientific data, but I feel like it'd make sense that since they store more fat in other places, it doesn't go to their face as much as males.

Collarbone not showing is a definite sign of a fatty. Also if they show fingers or wrists with a lot of fat, nobody with fat fingers is slim.

If a chick's rocking a myspace angle and showing off cleavage without visible collar bones, you can bet diamonds to dollars she's fat.

Well, if all photos of a girl do not show any good indicators of fat (e.g. overall body shape, arms, neck), there's a good chance it's because they are fat