which one of you faggots does that ?

Meeeee

I drink mine with coffee. Checkmate

lmao2scoops whey
1 cup water
.5 cup oats
1 banana
1 tablespoon coconut oil

Why would you even add milk to a protein shake? Fucking babies who can't drink a shake without the added sugar

me
the tap at my gym does not dispense milk

>2000 + fucking 17
>doesn't sip

No never gonna make it

Enjoy denaturing all that protein.

I'll mix with water if I'm about to go run simply because I don't want a guy full of dairy sloshing around. It's not nearly as good though and it's something I try to avoid.

Manlet detected

>denaturing protein
>assuming he mixes it in hot coffee and not blending in iced coffee

Reminds me too much of a milkshake when I make it with milk. Water is the way to go. Plus that way I can just drink that sweet delicious milk seperately

>drinking milk while trying to loose weight

You stupid fucking retard. The whole point of digestion is to denature proteins and break them into amino acids. Jesus fucking christ, the fitness community is full of retards.

>everyone is a hamplanet

That's the stomach's job, dipshit. Enjoy getting zero stomach gains.

Milk when on a bulk, water when on a cut.

Mystery solved.

> still drinking milk as an adult

lol who's actually the faggot here

Enjoy your fragile bones, bonelet.

drinking it with milk kills the purpose of the absortion of protein beeing fast. If you're going to do it just save the money and it a chicken breast or something

The answer to this question is almond milk

>not throwing several shots of vodka in with your whey

is it activated though?

If you don't activate your almond milk, then you're doing it wrong. I have a special activation process that takes about 2 hours but it gets every last almond molecule activated

I'm cutting.

Chimeras. GOT DAMN IT ALEX JONES WAS RIGHT AGAIN.

I kek'd far too hard at this

I hope it's not hot coffee, you shouldn't heat something as processed as protein powder.

Chicken breast is much more expensive than whey you fucking moron

But that shit tastes bad without milk bro, I'm on the verge of throwing up if I use water

Water when I'm not home, milk when at home

me...

>tfw have a dairy sensitivity so can't enjoy a cool, refreshing glass of milk without having digestive issues and/or breaking out

kinda sucks to be honest

I do both. Milk is for bed time. Water for pre gym and post gym

>mfw people drink protein shakes

I know a a kid that only does bro shit, like arms and chest only. He weighs maybe like 200lbs and drinks well over 300g of protein a day. He drinks his protein shakes with water and drinks about 14 of them a day. No, I don't know how he's alive and yes his farts smell like death.

If I used milk instead of water, it would defeat the purpose of having vegan protein powder

Because I'm cutting, duh.
>water for a cut
>2% for maintenance
>while for a bulk

Quit being such a fucking baby then faggola

I do
that pic makes me want to throw up for some reason

This EXTREME SUPER DOUBLE FUDGE CHCOLATE I got is so insanely rich I can't even get it down if I use milk. With water it's milky enough on its own.

A guy I used to work with would eat nothing but 0 calorie sour aspartame candies and drink coke zero. Then one day he would binge by eating an entire cake at lunch, eat multiple breakfast sandwiches and hashbrowns etc. Never eat vegetables

Then he'd be back to coke zero and aspartame candies. He was also really smart and is in law school.

>What is almond milk

I use almond milk because cow milk gives me craaazy gas and diarrhea

Pretty sure your stomach heats its contents.

>Wanting extra calories in you protein shake

Might as well add some lard and hamburger grease while you're at it faggot.

You need to build up your lactose tolerance. You can do this naturally by drinking whole fat milk every day.