Be 5f10

>be 5f10
>talking to cute girl at work(work at a school)
>kid in 7th grade is 5feet2
>Jokingly say "Wow dude you're almost getting as tall as me!
> Cutie responds "How tall are you user? about 5f7?"
> tfw girl thinks im a manlet

why do girls think 5f9 is "short" when it's average?

>Be me
>6'2"
>Literally none of the problems are relevant to me

>why do girls think 5f9 is "short" when it's average

Because above average is what women consider average

good post

lmao, Gauss btfo. Will he ever recover?

>no qt blond manlet bf
Why do I even lift? It's like I'm baramode for nothing.

It's also important to realize that is is because women can't estimate distances (or really qualitative) for shit. They think 6' means "two inches taller than me".

why are we heightshaming men for being too short?
we should heightshame women for being too tall

that pic, idgi

It is the distribution of attractiveness as judged by the other gender

As you can see most women fall right into average attractiveness according to men, with small amounts of women at the extremes of ugly and beautiful

When women rate men the distribution changes with the largest group of men being considered ugly and getting smaller for each increase of attractiveness

Basically this chart shows is that women who complain about men's standards being too high are simply projecting

OP is not 5'10
this is a bait thread
sage

>%19 of men are considered 3+/5
>80/20 rule is right

i can't type
4+/7

shut the fuck up

I honestly think that online dating has really changed the game.

There's so many dudes messaging them trying to get dates/pussy that they can really afford to have some pretty ridiculous standards.

My friend showed me how many dudes message her on Tinder, and shit. She's like a 6, and, honestly, if I had that many people messaging me telling me I was attractive, then I'd probably let it go to my head too.

So... are men's fault for causing this whole bullshit?

P much. Hungry, pathetic, no-standards-men.

>be 6'1 barefoot
>hanging out with gf and another couple
>talking about fitness
>asks me about calories
>ask him his height/weight
>"6'1" his gf smiles and hugs him and says "Thank god for that"
> looks two inched shorter than me with inch and a half heels
> my gf laughs and says im "6'1"
> friend looks pissed
> his gf gets measuring tap assp lol
> just a smidge over 5'10
> his gf looks immediately disapointed

Been a couple weeks now, gf tells me they're having problems, they've were happy the last two years. Gf friend giving me that smile now, mfw.

side not his gf is about 5'8-9 so girls really cant judge height.

women suck. they're stupid, they like dumb shit, they aren't funny.. why I'm gay

What a fucking bitch.

shit that never happened for 200

Mate, 5'11" is short and 6ft is meh. 5'9" is definitely manlet status.

Stay mad manlet

That's not believable, but you having a 5'5" friend who slays every day is? Go back to /r9k/, MIDF.

for starters he told the story wrong.

At first it's him and his gf meeting with another couple.
Then he says the guy is his friend.

It's not that it's not believable, but this story is made up.

pics like this, I don't think it's that they are insecure, it's that hollywood is such a superficial place they HAVE to adjust their height and lie about it.

Yes because the couple we hang out with, i happen to you know talk to both of them, id consider them both a friend you insecure midget .

im an attractive guy, but is it just me or does it really seem like there are more "ugly" guys out there? Some even average guys I see out in public and think to myself, (wow, I can't believe a girl would willingly fuck him)

For girls it's really easy to be attractive, not only do you have the passive attraction based on gender, but makeup is almost akin to facial reconstruction to the untrained eye

I think modern western women have a much higher "average" than men do, so it's natural for their standard to rise

>be 6'3 super chill
>every time I'm around a manlet 1 or 2 things happen
>they are chill and we have a great time
>or they are some ultra competitive short guy that tries to talk shit to me and put me down in front my girl
>I sometimes put my wallet up high
>I always ask the manlet before we leave if they can grab it for me
>They have to get a chair
>I stop and grab it myself and say thanks for trying

Seriously some short people are dicks.

Its average for mexicans and chinks

you already blew it. work on your lies better.

ps I'm taller than you

>above average is what women consider average
shit, dude

perception lies to you sometimes and people are largely shown to think they're more attractive than they actually are. You may be attractive, but not as attractive as you think you are. Others might see you as unremarkable. You could also be pretty homely and not even know it. Or you could even be amazingly handsome but suffer from a hurt self-esteem that leads you to see attention as scorn.

And yeah women are good from 5/10 and up, but for a guy to garner attention he has to be 8/10 and up. Much more brutal, high-risk high-reward game men are forced into imo

>I'm 5'10
>She thinks 5'7
>What about 5'9 though?

How tall are you manlet?

50% of women are having sex with 10% of men.

50% of men aren't having sex at all.

why did she do that, Veeky Forums?

>why not use the whole photo
because he didnt want some crazy clingy 3/10 on his profile pic

>During female oppression
>After female oppression

ahhh, i see, thanks

Yeah.

Most (not all) men in modern society want to fuck as many and as much as possible.

Most (not all) women in modern society want as much attention/validation as possible from as many as possible.

If men were smart, they'd band together and only distribute validation/attention when sex was guaranteed. Then everyone would have a better chance of getting laid.

Instead, they constantly give it away to anyone they would consider banging in hopes that it will lead to sex (it won't 99.9% of the time,) thus making it a nigh unlimited resource for the average woman.

tl;dr the internet was a mistake and thirsty betas need to be culled.

>>I stop and grab it myself and say thanks for trying

Why do beta orbiters go on Tinder or other dating sites inflating the fucking ego of all women.

A girl I know (literally 4/10) showed me her Tinder. I kid you not +400 matches and like 14 guys messaging her during a single day.

Fucking orbiters are inflating girls egos

Just wondering, what if the reason women rate men so low isn't because of looks, but how men act toward a woman? Like beta orbiters. Women hate them, so women rate them low.

See
Basically the faggots are playing the numbers game, putting in as little effort as possible over a huge span in hopes of getting a hit.

It takes effort to court a girl the traditional way (engaging/challenging her emotionally/intellectually what have you.)

It takes no effort to tell a 1000 girls online how smart and beautiful they are.

Honestly, I don't really blame women in the least for the state of things. Shit, if I had girls constantly telling me how great I was, I sure as shit would be an egotistical narcissist. Really, its a wonder that a few of them still aren't.

Makes sense, of a man looks like a beta orbiter (which ~70% of guys do) he's unattractive purely because of that. Act alpha as an uggo and insta-gain 3 points

God I fucking hate women

Bloom is still a man dime though

this is taken from okcupid tho so I'm assuming its just from pictures and they didn't interact with them.
thats would also partially explain why it is so low, seeing a picture of someone is a lot less impactful than seeing someone irl

I like how on the men scale they actually try to be nice and somewhat honest while the women just go and rate for whoever looks the most like the guy on their shitty romance novel cover. Sometimes I wish I was gay.

I think this is because women base a lot of the guy's "hotness" on his height and overall physical presence, and you can't tell that from a picture.

One free (You)

>hey manlet, can you get my wallet for me?
>where is it?
>on top of the ceiling fan
>why would you put it up there?
How would you answer this question?

Don't look at online dating, it's been dead for men since ~2005. I have absolutely zero game online, but I can have sex after almost every bar night if I want. Women are meme, don't play by their rules

> literally nobody is "most attractive"
> wonders why they're 35, single with no kids

>how would you answer this question?

Stop being short, faggot!

>be 6'3 super chill
I think you are not actually super chill

First you guys spring traps on me, now you're trying to turn me gay with fucking statistics.

They're only confident enough to interact with women they know they can get and they have no game whatsoever.

That's what's crazy. A lot of you guys assume hot girls are stuck up and shit but they are for the most part straight up autistic because guys mostly go for mediocre chicks.

How women rate men reflects directly about how women perceive themselves

Bro back up your friend he may be 5'10 but still homies over hoes man

only 6'2, you beta manlet...

6'4 master race reporting in

What about the other 40% of men?

I am a qt, pretty, ottermode, blonde haired, blue eyed 7'4" guy. In fact, many people mistake me for a very hot and tall girl because of how androgynous I look.

I also have receive many mires because of my very tall height and my androgynous appearance.

Also, anyone here in this thread who is very tall and has a very short girlfriend?

My girlfriend is 4'4" and most people find us very adorable together because of our incredibly optimistic personalities and our massive height gap.

You had a dime with miranda kerr, bloom. Now you have a kid and are off pulling rando skanks whilst hes at home with his mother. You were at the finish line and screwed it up. Grow up

WTF, do you look like pic related (even if you're a guy and even if pic related is 6'2")?
Also, a lesbian relationship between a 7'4" Amazon (male) and her 4'4" proportional midget girlfriend is pretty cute and hot now that I think about it.

This Is the most retarded graph I've ever seen

i bet you would suck yourself off if you could, the amount of shit you talk about yourself daily is astounding

the amount you post about your freakish height honestly scares me a bit.

are you ok?

let nature run its course little man

>I always ask the manlet before we leave if they can grab it for me

Why would anybody grab your wallet for you?

SEVENTH GRADE?
E
V
E
N
T
H

G
R
A
D
E
?

AND NO ONE ELSE IS COMMENTING ON THAT?

IS THAT HOW OLD ALL OF YOU ARE?!

Yeah, I'm okay.
I'm really feeling good, Deschannel Famicom-senpai.
Why are you scared of my very tall height?

I really really like this image
>short hair
>major bust
>smug
FUGGGGGG anyone else feel their heart drop when they look at this?

Bait.

it's their loss
meanwhile gay guys will be stealing short qt boyfriends