What causes these dark circles under the eyes? Pic isn't me

What causes these dark circles under the eyes? Pic isn't me.

Lack of sleep
Genetics
Dehydration

some people just have them with beeing 100% healthy

iam one of them.
embrace it. also since the twilight faggotery they became somehow even fashionable i have read.

Keto

lack of sleep for sure.
while cramming for exams I end up feeling like I have them, and if you look closely it's visible, but my skin is dark enough that it's not noticeable

that's meant to make her look unhealthy/creepy.
they don't call her "creepy sucy" for nothing
see tomoko for example

For me it's genetic.

Your parents have them?

Yeah I've been searching for the solution for a while. I get 8hrs, even when school's in, and drink a ton of water, never less than a gallon a day. Genetics suk.

I have thin skin near my eyes so it's always visible. I'l check if either of my parents have them.

Concealer or surgery are your only two options. I'm 32 and have had them since 25. Creams, lotions, sleep, hydration, etc. don't do anything.

I wear under eye concealer and it instantly makes me look healthier and younger. I don't care if wearing makeup is "gay"; it's better than looking like a drug addict.

It is literally genetics.

i may follow your advice gaybro

Yeah, seriously contemplated this.
Better than looking depressed/addicted to drugs/tired all the time, which all make for a generally unapproachable individual.

shit orbital rims

>lack of sleep
>genetics (if you've got deep set eyes shadows can make it look like you've got circles, or you just have pigmentation in that area)
Sleeping well definitely helps though

Not that guy but I have them and so does my mother. Not because of thin skin though but because of excess melanin there

adrenal fatigue
goto bed earlier
lay off Sips and caffeine

looking at a screen too much

spooky

Genetics
Lack of sleep
Liver damage

Liver being the most common though, also, dark line/spot on armpits, neck, and above your forearm.

Build up of fluid around the region. It goes away if you lay down / sleep somewhere.

What concealer? I have no idea where to begin

It's because you have bad bone structure, good looking people don't get them because all the fluid that causes them accumulates away from the surface of the face because their bones are foreward

If you have male model bones, dark circles can make you look like a sexy villain

this

Lol I have red circles under eyes, it's genetic (just thin skin I guess there). All day people would be fine looking at me, just after I wake up they would ask who punched in my eyes. Guess I can't change it but if anyone knows some working tips feel free to share

Those DSLs are hot.

I have them and people look away or think ima drug addict. It's genetic so there is no way around it. I'm already anti-social so it's like a nail in the coffin. That's life

There are a lot of tutorials on youtube how to apply and where to shop for them, look for ones made by gay guys because those usually work way better than girls with make-up

link the one you use nigger. how am i supposed to know which faggot to listen to

how often dyou fap

>41822612 ?

For me it's the McChicken.

>tfw orbital rimlet

Apply a little bit of benzocaine and prilocaine :)