What the fuck is this guys problem?

Holy shit man he was debating someone and honestly just talks over them and puts words in there mouth. You could not even hear one word from the other person. At the same time every single fucking retard fan bio of him just circle jerks in the comment section about how amazing he was and how retarded the person he was talking to is. This asshole half nigger and retarded looking bitch have fully convinced me that veganism is a cult and not a diet while demonstrating it causes mental problems in real time.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3352420/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well no shit, his name is tagged as spam by Veeky Forums. What video are you talking about tho?

Dude he sends death threats to non vegans. I think he made me want to slaughter animals violently and shove that in his face now.

>do nothing but scour the internet for information to confirm your bias
>prepare an argument for days/weeks/months
>make youtube money because "well he's really good in an argument!"
>live a life of negativity and denial, having to pretend you're happy and relaxed for the camera, going to sleep miserable every night
>make enough money from jewtube bux to sustain this destructive pattern

>Dude he sends death threats to non vegans

How is he not in jail? The fucking hell he is dangerous and half nigger

>What video are you talking about tho?

The one with No Bull$hit. I watched it because youtubes trending list has to push some type of fucking freak show degenerate agenda. So half way in the fucking video he is pretty much talking to him self and arguing with himself. Almost like masturbating and the bull guy wasn't even talking anymore, I am sitting there thinking no one in there right mind would condone this behaviour for something that you might even be in favor for because it was just rude. To my fucking amazement the vegans that circle jerk about him and eating plants loved it and just say fuck it eating plants > actual having a debate.

I've already watched 22 minutes of the video and I must say that V.G. is actually winning pretty hard. I hate the guy in every way possible, but NoBS is pretty poorly prepared for this debate.

I thought you were referring to the Roaming Millenial one, where he does talk over her the whole time.

In the No Bullshit one he's as calm and permissive as can be. NoBS just had no argument and completely refused to concede any point, and VG kept trying to get him to concede rather than keep trying to circle around. NoBS resorted to a lot of ad hominem attacks too. "Haha, you're so mad about this." "Haha, you sound like you just got out of a college debate class." "Haha, listen to your voice, you're like a whiny kid" whenever he was backed into a corner, while VG was trying to have a serious discussion

Nobullshit?
Some fat little bitch who had no arguments and just uses the typical youtube intellectual video edit shit in order to make people sound unreasonable and avoid having to counter other people's points.

Dude's a moron, just like all the other anti sjw contrarian faggots with cartoon online portraits.

Idk, would you feel actually threatened if that dude said he's going to beat you up? He looks like the sort of person who breaks his wrist trying to punch you.

We clearly didn't see the same video

The guy debating him was an autist desu

I just went back and rewatched a little bit and the first interruption I saw was NoBS interrupting VG around 2:45-2:50. The only time I can remember VG "interrupting" the other guy is much later in the video where VG is trying to wrap things up and every time he asks a question, NoBS tries to bring the argument back to some weak point made at the beginning of the debate instead of just answering. At that point, yeah he talks over him to direct him into responding to the current discussion. They should have had a moderator guiding the discussion though.

why would you watch his vids. he's a peanut-headed mong with a terrible physique. this eceleb shit doesn't do you any good, you need to cut it out

VG is right sorry dude

Lol too obvious hey there VG eat a dick

Now you sound like NoBS

What fucking color is he? Looks like, sickly green.

Too much broccoli and lettuce will do that to you.
That's why real alphas don't eat veggies and just take multivitamin with pizza

Whats wrong with his pecs

JUST

If veganism is so good why justify it
I mean if you know it's personally what's best for you and gives you the best results why care what other people say?
Like for example if your mom was all like,
>user protein powder is bad for you!
But you've done all the research, why would you care about another person's opinion?
Why are vegans always trying to justify their beliefs if it's such a good diet to have?

He is suffering from B12 deficiency cut the nigger some slack.

The VG debate was about the morality of eating animals. Obviously as someone who finds it immoral to needlessly kill animals, he would want to convince other people to stop the practice as well.

Like most vegans, he's is clinically retarded

now he benches 240 and has 291k subscribers

Remember guys, it's about morality and not health. It can be healthy, but that's not really the point.

Because they also think they have muh moral high ground for defying literally the entire design of the human body. Newsflash, assholes, the human body is MEANT to consume meats. We are physically built to hunt and kill animals. This is why our eyes are in the front of our heads. This is why our teeth are sharp. A spear was probably the first tool we learned to make and use. We walk upright for a better view and to be able to strike downward at prey. Our brains got this big because of the fat in the meat our ancestors consumed meant we could afford that kind of structure. We evolved to eat meat in addition to plants. The design of the human body is omnivorous, and our intelligence- our sole saving grace as a species and the thing that allows us to even have stupid thoughts about how the cow has feelings- is an evolutionary trait that is directly fucking linked to the consumption of meat. Fucking retards.

Nothing he's 6'4 so it's harder for him to bulk up
It's funny though because he's probably 100x more healthier than 90% of this board and still looks better than them at the same time lol

nice try vg, you aren't fooling anyone

oh wow

I'd never tire of punching his face

>the Roaming Millenial one, where he does talk over her the whole time.
He timed the minute she got to talk and it ended up being more than him. She's a dumb cunt that goes into tangents so naturally non-dumb cunts will want to shut that down.

All these points have been refuted before
I'll just pick one randomly and refute it and we can apply this to your whole argument
> our brains got this big because of the fat in meat
Wrong
Our brains don't run on fat they run on glucose
And cooking our food had more to do with brain development more than eating meat because cooking food increases the amount of energy gained from food also you have to spend less time chewing food like apes who spend up too 9 hours a day just chewing their food

Also how come if humans were developed to eat meat we can get heart disease and other chronic diseases that come from cholesterol and saturated fat while animals like wolves and other meat eaters can't get these diseases?

0/10 bait

>100x more healthier
These are the people that go vegan.

Can't say I am surprised.

If you're not diabetic there's nothing wrong with eating cholesterol. Nuts and certain other plants have saturated fats too. It's called moderation, shit for brains.

he was talking over because everytime when he asked noBs question, noBs tried to change topic or make falacies

>he can't into high school biology
The human brain is made out of two things. Nerves and fat. The nerves need the fat to be properly insulated. Also, the fat we consume when we eat meat is a SIGNIFICANTLY more efficient form of energy storage (and thus a more efficient form in which to consume energy) than plants made up of sugars, not to mention that, due to the lack of availability of certain plants in many parts of the world at the time that we as we know ourselves today evolved, certain nutrients HAD to be consumed in animal matter. Vegan and even vegetarian diets are only feasible today because the modern, interconnected industrial world makes available to you fruits, vegetables and artificial supplements that would not have been available in your area before the modern age. Veganism and vegetarianism are both inventions of modern hippy faggots who thought they made friends with dumbass livestock animals or bought into the idea that meat causes cancer or whatever.

Why are you comparing us to carnivores?

Chimps can get heart disease, what makes you think we would be different?

The human body isn't designed. You're using dumb arguments here.

>This is why our eyes are in the front of our heads

Human ancestors had foreward-facing eyes millions of years before eating meat or hunting was common. Foreward-facing eyes are primate traits that probably come from our history as tree-dwellers, where good depth perception was a necessity. This trait can assist in hunting but we can hunt because we already had this trait; we don't have this trait necessarily because we're hunters.

>This is why our teeth are sharp

What teeth? Our sharpest teeth are two tiny nubs surrounding by rows of flat grinding teeth. There are pure herbivore species with sharper teeth than ours. It's not an argument.

>A spear was probably the first tool we learned to make and use

Our body was "designed" to kill animals but we had to craft external objects to do it? You might as well be arguing humans are a type of bird, because we eventually figured out how to make airplanes.

>We walk upright for a better view and to be able to strike downward at prey.

Just like all those other predators that walk on 2 feet, right? Lions, cheetahs, wolves, etc. We walk upright because it's a more efficient way to travel and also helped us gather fruits.

> Our brains got this big because of the fat in the meat our ancestors consumed meant we could afford that kind of structure. We evolved to eat meat in addition to plants.

This is the one thing you could reasonably argue, and even then it has no relevance to the present. Meat was an important source of calories at one point, which likely aided in our development. That included human meat at times too. We don't have a need for it anymore and it's illogical to suggest we keep eating meat purely out of appreciation or whatever you're trying to argue.

You'd be doing both sides a favor if you'd think out your arguments before posting them and not just make up whatever bullshit on the spot.

Vegans live up too 8 years longer than meat eaters so what's not healthy about eating meat?
>nothing wrong with eating cholesterol
Except for the direct link with heart disease

>lmao I take out the safetys when I'm not maxing because fuck shit nigga a real hard ass shit faggot

does VG ever crush bugs or swat flies?

i would love to see his backyard garden infested with maggots and voles and he just has to accept it

Vegans are mentally ill you shouldn't really take them too seriously. There's a reason so many SJWs are vegans.

How about I eat it because it's delicious and an excellent source of dietary fat and protein? Or because a vegan diet is an enormous pain in the ass and in the wallet? Or maybe I'm just tired of self-righteous assholes who think they're better than everyone else because they care sooooo much about the animal's feeeeeelings. Your arguments are mostly valid, but that doesn't mean that vegan/vegetarian diets are right for everyone the way that pushers insist they are.

This guy gets it. These freaks who are proponents of morality and veganism don't realize that even being able to have such views is a product of a luxurious and posh lifestyle. If they were poor or lived in the jungle they wouldn't be able to justify such a moral compass.

Veganism is literally a slave diet. Grains to make you slow and dumb, no meat to make you weak. It's also way more expensive to get nutrients that way.

They kind of got into topics like that in the debate. Early on, NoBS brought up specific circumstances like invading species, which VG pretty readily agreed could be morally justified. When VG tried to focus on the main issue of the debate, animal agriculture and the average person eating for pleasure, NoBS dodged every question.

>anecdotal evidence
You should probably read that headline considering they fed their baby a "limited diet of soy milk and apple juice" this has nothing to do with veganism it's the fact that they weren't feeding their child solid food

>How about I eat it because it's delicious and an excellent source of dietary fat and protein?

That would be more honest

> Or because a vegan diet is an enormous pain in the ass and in the wallet?

That would be misinformed

>Or maybe I'm just tired of self-righteous assholes who think they're better than everyone else because they care sooooo much about the animal's feeeeeelings.

That's just insecurity

watch what you say m8 that's my future gf you're talking about

Nice dubs.
>insecurity
Or a low tolerance for holier-than-thou hipsters.

>I eat it because it's delicious
Thank you for conceding the argument
You're a morally unjustified in eating meat and you're just admitting "idc" which is fine keeping eating meat but at least admit its morally unjustified
>it's a great source of protein
Its really not considering how much saturated fat and cholesterol it contains

>he's never heard of lean meats

I would love to see these people last a week in a 3rd world country by themselves.

If they ever leave their gated communities to see what 95% of the world lives like, which they won't, they would realize their views are only possible in a place of immense privilege and prosperity.

>vegan diet is a pain in the wallet
How?
You can live off a vegan beans rice and potatoes diet and you would spend a fraction of the cost of steaks and whole milk

>no true vegan
neet

240lbs is weak as dog shit if it's 1rm.

Are you really resorting to "check your privilege"?

>invading species
That's homocentrism, which leads to whole-scale genocide of animals. Be perfectly happy when you have a tape worm, or if your dog gets heart worms.

I'm not going to watch any debates. I'm just going to say that cows are not on the brink of extinction by any means. They are farmed for their meat, and will sustain as long as humans continue to farm them. They likely would've gone extinct tens of thousands of years ago, as they require a massive amount of food and water and yet have very little in the form of defenses or fecundity.

>wanting to live on the diet of a pre-European contact Japanese rice farmer

>not a true vegan
Not the argument I made
The fact the baby died had nothing to do with a vegan diet
That's like people who starve to death died of a vegan diet

Yes, it's actually the only correct use of the word. Wealth is the only thing in this world that gives you actual privilege.

You're not going to convince the guy who's desperately trying to defend his own eating habits

>lol fuck you safetys faggot you're a pussy for using safe-tees shit cock suckin chickpea eating homoqueer
you're right, you're supposed to take out safetys before you lift and leave them out until you think you're at a "dangerous weight" then you put the safetys back in, in case you fail

Fraction of the taste too faggot

meat apologists act more like SJWs every day.

>pre-European contact Japanese rice farmer
they ate raw fish. Japan is an island.

And chimps eat 98% plants, what is your point?

Check your privilege is some ol' bullshit but that doesn't really invalidate his point. The ability to sustain oneself on a diet completely devoid of animal products is dependent on expensive foreign fruits and vegetables from overseas and factory-made supplements that not everyone can afford. Joe Blow can't afford that bullshit on his $14/hr wage.

Look honestly y'all shouldn't waste your time arguing with these clowns.

Let them eat pig food and feel good doing it. Let them weaken their mental state and bodies for the sake of some animal who wouldn't do the same for them. Let them spend extra money just so they don't "feel bad" for those poor cows who are going to be slaughtered anyway, considering their sole reason for existing is to be slaughtered. Let them have their "moral high ground" over you pathetic "immoral" meat eaters.

Meanwhile, enjoy your steak and eggs and sick gains and happy life. They are really the only ones losing here. The only way they win is if you allow them to waste your precious time arguing with their insanity.

Maybe thats why asians love 9 years longer than every other ethnic group

Africans eat less meat than Americans and Europeans. Africans die younger and Americans and Europeans.

>lil hugo boss motherfucker with his aryan qt gf smokin a J on a boat while wearing a suit with shorts
goddamn is that not the life?

They live that long because they eat their meat in moderation instead of eating an entire extremely processed cow on a daily basis like most Amerifats and can actually identify a spinach leaf.

that you would need to be retarded to compare us to animals so far separated.

Asians eat a shit ton of meat, especially fatty pork, but they also eat a lot of vegetables along with it.

It's almost like a balanced diet of both plants and animals is the most ideal.

Hmm....

Blessed mosquitoes

That's not true though. I mean, you CAN import whatever exotic fruits and veg for whatever reason, but it's ridiculous to say that it's a necessity. Grains, legumes, veggies, nuts, and many kinds of fruits are grown all over the US. Meat and especially seafood are also hugely imported/exported.

Says the guy who probably enjoys shoving phalic looking meats in his mouth
>Africans eat less meat and live less long
Africans eat less in general
Maybe because we use 90% of our grain that could be used feeding them, feeding cows so fat amerilards can have an extra cheeseburger at the drive through

Africans die of starvation and viral diseases. The populations that do not however, and live on their traditional plant based diets, do not develop heart disease for example.

Privileged? Beans and rice are cheaper than all your animal products, you diva.

Their increased meat intake is a recent phenomenon actually. Coincidentally, their obesity and diabetes rates have also skyrocketed recently.

Meant for

Show me the African vegan tribe you speak of.

Where the fuck are you finding fat Asians? I could swear half the population of China is on my island for university and I've seen like one fat chink ever.

Either way it proves his argument, carnivores don't develop atherosclerosis, we do. Chimps, frugivores, develop atherosclerosis and are very closely genetically related to us. So we are something close to frugivores? Starchivores?

Where did i say tribe, or vegan?

>phalic looking meats
Nigger detected.

Chimps and other primates don't develop heart disease the same way we do (through atherosclerosis)

I think he thought you implied it. But you said plant-BASED. This does NOT mean no meat. It just means that MOST of the diet is plants, which a healthy diet should be. We're supposed to eat meat in much smaller amounts than we do.

Show me the African population with a plant-based diet.

Inb4 Charlize Theron

Wow not an argument

No shit, Sherlock.

Source
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3352420/

Nope, that's the iodine

Seaweed up, chlorophyll-nigger

You sound upset
Can't get a boner anymore to try and fuck your fat ugly wife from all the meat?