Read the sticky.

Read the sticky.

Read the sticky

Read the sticky.

>Read the sticky.

These. But might I add

Read the sticky

Lee el pegajoso

One that fits your goal. If you care more about aesthetics than strength you're wasting your time doing routines like SS or SL.

ivysaur 448
fck the sticky

Read the sticky

SS then PPL or something will make you more aesthetic after 2 years than no SS. That strength results in a solid foundation to begin bodybuilding off of by merit of allowing you to handle heavy weights

SS isn't the great strength builder when not eating a lot, but you can slow bulk on it with accessories; you'll plateau earlier but you'll do a hell of a lot more that way than you ever would on PPL or something

2 years of PPL will make you look better than 6 months of SS followed by a year and a half of PPL.

Nope, not if accessories are well programmed into SS, at that level of proficiency the differences in mass will be miniscule but the differences in strength will be huge, and strength opens the door to mass

SS + accessories, but you really should read the sticky

this guys post works too

read the sticky and rippletits. and squat you fucking dino. SQUATS&OATS! DINO!

>strength opens the door to mass
Progressive overload does. This meme that you need to reach a certain "base level" of strength before your body unlocks the ability to gain muscle has no grounding in reality. If your goal is hypertrophy you are wasting your time spending months and months on a program that will induce minimal hypertrophy and really only works in a massive caloric surplus.

Fuck rippletits, get zyzz brah. DYEL?

My nigga

Lies den Klebrigen

READ THE STICKY
E
A
D

T
H
E

S
T
I
C
K
Y

SS/SL/ICF - doesn't matter. All are good.

Just remember -
1. They are STARTING routines routines for a reason. Don't fuck around building a strength base for a year. 4 to 6 months tops.

2. Focus on heavy compound lifts. Add all the curls and other accessories you want, but do your big main lifts first. No skipping squats or deadlifts then doing shit loads of tricep pushdowns.

3. Consistency. Three to four times a week, every week, without fail.

4. Progressive overload. Add weight when you can. The SL advice of 5lb/2.5kg each workout is good advice, but add more if you can. No shame in microloading, stalling, or even deloading. Don't ego lift with shit form.

5. Form. Being Autistic is acceptable in very few situations in life, but form is one of them. Snap a tendon, tear a muscle, and you'll be fucked for months or even years. Blow a disc in your back and you could be fucked for life. Get it right while you're still lifting light weight.

That's it. That's all you need to know.

Greg Nuckols Beginner high variation template from his free book "the journey".

This is the only correct answer

It's fantastic. Just gotta take the time to learn the proper form for all the lifts.

Read the sticky.

You so pitifully warped everything I said that I'm not even going to bother gracing you with a constructive response

Lurk moar too

Not an argument, fatty.