How's the summer cut coming along for everyone?

How's the summer cut coming along for everyone?

I'm down for around ~210 lbs to 183 lb today. 71 days on cut so far.

To be frank it's my first cut so I guess it's not so much a summer cut for me - more like babby's first cut after SS+GOMAD type tragedy.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/2jryzq/30_m_4_month_cut_progress_noob_gainz_while/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know you were meant to lift weights while you bulked right?

I did, I just ate like shit (no tracking anything) and really wasn't training with good form or discipline - didn't gain much strength and what I did gain I built with horrible form.

Started taping my sets after some back pain and realized not only did my form suck but I was also fat. This is ~90 days ago.

We all start somewhere.

How tall are you op i weigh the around 210 not nearly as fat looking in the before

6'0

Gone from 76kg to 66/67 kg. Just finishing up, thinking I'll go to like 64-65 and start bulking again. Am 5'7.
I feel smaller than I thought I would though. I see people with similar or worse lifts looking much bigger on here. I'm really pale so I'm thinking a tan might out more definition.

Nice job man, you'll get big in no time just keep at it

No cut, summer bulk 2k17 bb

Summer is great! Getting fucked up off my ass, finding ways to lift. Not eating much
But I'm a turbo lanklet anyway

Im exactly where you are now. 6'0, 183lb. My skin caliper just arrived in the post. I am 22% bodyfat. I genuinely thought I was 14% somehow. I was deluding myself.

I also did SS kind of shit due to so many injuries and illnesses. Im cutting to 10% then lean bulking

You are at 22%? Can you post a pic? I assumed I was closer to 15% as well...

this is it in this post:
admittedly i am liiiightly flexing abs

im very insecure since 1 hour ago when my world came crashing down and I realised im above 20%

Have gone down to size extra small, but still have such high bodyfat...

I'm down 260 to 225, still got tits and a belly, hope this is worth it

Can you give me your lifts on big 4 out of curiosity?

Do you feel like your form is strong?

My lifts are
Bench 145
Squat 195
Dead 245
Press 100

Yes they are small numbers but I think putting these numbers up with how weak I was as a fatty is fairly impressive - also I have improved my form immensely over the cut.

tfw I thought being built fat at 25% was bad

Talks shit --> no pic
Coincidence?

2 weeks into my cut, what do you guys think?

basically same numbers but my bench is at 125lb

I've dislocated a knee and a shoulder in the last 4 months (not from lifting).

i started out as very very skinny. I started out squatting the bar, and passed out and was sick on the gym floor a couple times. Had severe depression and anxiety and stress.

Im pretty embarrassed by the lack of progress Ive made over the time I've been lifting. I was squatting 200lb about a year ago. But I really have had so many injuries in and outside the gym. A month ago I poisoned myself on raw Maca powder. A million recipes on the internet that tell you to use it raw. But you MUST cook with it. I was extremely ill for 2 weeks.

desu I was certain I would have killed myself by this point so I never was really tracking progress very well. but I dont think I will now, so I started measuring and tracking stuff. Hence why I bought calipers and realised I was 22% today.

some motivation for you guys

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/2jryzq/30_m_4_month_cut_progress_noob_gainz_while/

Alright, im fat as fuck, I know, but I'm already down 15 kgs.Now I'm 108kg ...I wanna hit 95 kg , and see how that feels...I was there a couple of years ago, but I have fucked it up.But I learned from that.

what's the biggest you got? just wondering if you got those stretch marks from being 210 alone

height?

Just one more kg until I start bulking. It's almost time guys.
>mfw 68kg at 182 cm

>summer cut

as if.

I cut in the winter this year so I could (clean)bulk and enjoy the summer.

No at my heaviest I was around 260

I replied somewhere in here 6'
Sorry should have been in OP

you look like youve at least got a fair amount of muscle under your fat
you will probably look good once you cut down

Not bad

What is your core routine like? Your abs are big af

Shitty.

The more I lose, the more pronounced my love handles become??

Can't wait to bulk desu

are fat burners and all that shit worth trying?

>and realized not only did my form suck but I was also fat

You didn't know you were fat before?

Just sneaks up on me I guess? I usually am really positive about my body, not really an insecure guy. Downside is it's easy to let your self go when you are working and still getting laid haha.

You've seen the pictures of the shart in mart americans? Those "diet pills" are what cause that.

10th day of cut so far, lost only about 5 fat pounds. I'll run some more after my trip to the Gran Canyon

Hanging leg raises. Wood cutters. Hanging bicycle kicks. Some fancy weight crunch machine my gym has. Planks. Idk. Been working on them since obese teenager. Just took 12 years to lose all the fat to see them. Was worth it.

I have the same problem until I get to like 165. At 170 my love handles are gross :(

6'2" 205lbs 17%BF (not sure if that's right). Started cutting a few days ago, how much do I need to lose and how long should I cut?

>17% bf

no

Does 20% seem right?

Definitely not 17%. Probably closer to 25%. Your cut is too late for this summer but keep cutting. Shed at least 10lbs.

I'm 6'2 at 180lbs. Cut has gone bretty good.

I use Animal Cuts desu. Love it.

Obviously, if you eat like shit and don't lift regularly it won't do fuck all. It's just a nice boost.

Going Shitty. (Home gym fag here) i work mostly manual labor outside, ac is broke at home and I am Devoid of energy from the Kansas heat that is inescapable. So goodbye gains, goodbye steel.. See you in the fall I guess.

Only 2 more weeks to go were all gonna make it

5'10 down to 178 lbs from 193, estimating my bf at around 19%. Going down to 170 or 165 before I start my bulk so I've still got a while to go.

Is my bf% estimate accurate? Please be gentle

Before pic

Its hard to tell your body fat from the pic i mean you dont have any muscle mass to base it off of but i would say 20% would be right

>How's the summer cut coming along for everyone?
it's not

22%

Should go longer than 2 weeks

>finding ways to lift
Try and find a few more

Down from 235 to 203 right now.
I thought I was pretty thick beforehand, and now I look like I don't even lift.

Probably just going to cut to 185 and bulk again
6'1 btw.

Nice senpai gone from 88kg to 74kg since last September and that was with sneaking in a cheeky bulk from January to May. Veins are now visible in forearms even on days when I'm not lifting. If I had to guess I'm probably 14-15% bf. 7 more weeks before I go on vacation so there's still time to get to 12%.

they will be one of the last fat stores on your body.

OP here, really encouraging to see everyone else who posted on their cut. Lots of awesome progress. Thanks for staying (relatively) positive. Really encouraging to know I'm not the only who is still hanging on to some extra bf. It's easy on this board to lose sight of the reality that if you are under 15% bf you are leaner than most men (Americans). Let's keep the cut strong boyz...2k17 year of the return of the abdominals.

I guess its easy with the whole world raging with political correctness and fat acceptance. And then there are your friends and family, who are trying to make you feel good by saying that you arent really fat, but husky. I too didnt believe I was fatass for a long time.

I started working out a little less than a month ago. I started at 270 lbs and cut bread, sugar, and soda completely. I'm 243 lbs now. My goal is 198. I'm tired of being a fat shit.

I have body dismorphia and saw a skinny guy in the mirror when I'm 22% fat. Thank fuck for skin calipers. Wish I started taking measurements from the start.

Sounds like you are making great progress! Coming from that weight I recommend taking it slow to reduce loose skin after the weight is off. It's a very costly out-of-pocket procedure that you want to avoid if possible.

>this