/FPH/ thread

How can people get into such a state? Where would you ever buy shoes?

Also Fat People Hate general as last thread is full.

Making fun of people less fortunate than yourself, how classy.

How would you feel about "poor person hate", "ugly hate" or "manlet hate". I guarantee at least one of them applies to you. So how would you feel about lots of people posting pictures and images making fun of you? Part of being an adult is learning how you're actions affect others.

Sounds like you've got some growing up to do, I'd start by having a good talk with the guy in the mirror.

>I'd start by having a good talk with the guy in the mirror.

hahaha you cant fit a whole human in the mirror fatty. Its been so long since you were thin you forgot what size "thin" is

700lb "people" don't need shoes. They don't leave their homes, let alone their beds.

newfag

Stop eating you fat cunt

>poor person hate
If the work hard they can get out of it
>ugly hate
genetics cant do nothing about it
>manlet hate
same thing

Fat people can change for the better but dont they want society to change for their fat asses

"""Less fortunate"""
Yes they just accidentally ate tasty greasy foods with no self restraint everyday for years.

>Less fortunate
These people are fat, not orphans. They did it to themselves. They can change. You however, are less fortunate, as you must have been born with a low IQ

Sort of.

FPH, Manlet hate, Poor person hate, Ugly hate, are all about the way that those people behave rather than the fact that they're fat/ugly/poor/short.

FPH threads are about gross things that fat people do, or how they act extremely entitled, rather than how they are just... fat.

Manlet hate threads have always been about how manlets act super overconfident and want to fight anyone taller than them to prove themselves, not about the fact that short men exist.

TL;DR if you're not a piece of shit you don't apply to these threads

thats an elephant foot faggot

That's literally an elephant's foot

>less fortunate
Most of the time thats not really true. They are just weak willed and stupid about health. Which are both perfectly legitimate reasons to make fun of/ hate someone for.

That's an elephant foot. No, I'm not referring to a 700lb woman as an elephant, that foot on the left is literally an elephant foot.

t. poor, ugly manlet

Boogie-tier fat people almost invariably come from backgrounds of extreme abuse.

But we make fun of everyone equally, there's enough manlet hate on this sub to fill the manlet pits with
also, you have to go back

Everyone's got problems. Welcome to the real world. It's not an excuse to eat for a family of 5 every day.

I came from a background of abuse. Does that give me a valid reason to be fat?

He turned to food for comfort. Well guess what. He can get help. I did. I turned to self harming actions but I thought "you know what maybe I should actually stop moping in self pity and actually fucking make an effort to fix myself."

There is absolutely no good reason he has to continue with his self destructive lifestyle.

If life was fair there would be no wheel chairs. Life sucks for most of us. Shrug it off and grow up/move the fuck on. And your statement isnt really true. Boogie tier people come from lack of discipline. Getting the shit beat out of you isnt going to make you fat. Hating your dad wont make you fat. Stuffing your face when you get emotional will. Its not evil hateful fathers fault that you cope with donuts and lard. It is yours.

>Less fortunate

They choose to be fat because they don't move enough and stuff their faces. I'm fat as fuck and seeing what people actually think about fatsos is very motivating. I always work out after a good FPH thread. Fatties are disgusting.

Fuck that
I have no sympathy for them, I was abused as well but I didnt let that affect me. These are weak minded fools

Ahh. And here comes the wave of haters claiming they were ALL sexually abused, thrown out of moving cars, routinely had their parents put out cigarettes on their skin, etc.

People who get as fat as boogie don't get that big because they're lazy or lack discipline, they get that big because of major psychological issues.

>AY MUH LEEEEGGGGGGGG!

Aw damn, I have such bad luck I accidentally shoved 8000 calories down my throat every day for the past 10 years AGAIN oh god why do u hate me so

pls pay muh healthcare

It's hard to feel sympathy for them even if they're victims because most fat people behave obnoxiously and probably take advantage the abused victim mentality.

So? It's there responsibility to fix those issues no matter who gave it to them.

>don't get that big because they're lazy or lack discipline
But they do, you fucking idiot. Stuffing your food hole with 9000 calories a day is the very definition of lack of discipline. Not exercising at all is plain laziness. Next time try blaming genetics or something equally retarded.

Rarely is such a large wall of text so blatantly and thoroughly incorrect

>feelings
newfag detected

omg, tripfag, what are you doing nyuqa?

Yep. Nothing is ever their fault and personal responsibility will forever be out of their reach in this day and age where the information of the world is at your fingertips.

Don't feed the boogie defending troll

Kill yourself, fatty.

>people less fortunate

Fatty here. I didn't get this way by being poor or "less fortunate" as you put it. Plenty of fat fucks like me in the ghetto. Why are they fat? They eat simple carbs and sugar like they're going out of production, and sit on fucking ass all day.

Stop the fat acceptance, it's not helping us at all. Kindly fuck off from my daily dose of FPH, I'm 30 pounds down and despise you enablers more every day I lose weight.

like seriously? This lady was very UNFORTUNATE

>"poor person hate"
>"ugly hate"
or >"manlet hate"
occurs in >50% of the posts here

What the hell was she expecting

lol at that sinusoidal motion of the center of gravity
also
>filename

This shit helps fatties desu

You have to go back

This is how ambuloceti defecate.

You cannot tell me this kind of behaviour is still civilised.
Anybody who's still sane would do this maybe once and then recoil over the horrid reality of what's he's become.
These leptin-slaves? They share tips online about it.

>manlet hate

but we already have those

Post yourself with a timestamp fatshit.

nice LARP faggot

>How would you feel about "poor person hate"
Sounds like something Veeky Forums would enjoy

>Tfw not poor, ugly, fat or a manlet

Das it mane

>Veeky Forums makes fun of poorfags
>/v/ makes fun of poorfags
>/r9k/ and Veeky Forums makes fun of poorfags even though they're all poor themselves

Honestly half the site if pretty brutal to poorfags.

Everyone on biz is poor or inherited wealth

Any successful person has better things to do than go on biz

>successful people don't have free time
>successful people don't have enough money to do whatever they want
>success is being a wageslave with no free time instead of a lord of wealth with fuck you money and no obligations to anyone

>less fortunate
it's not at all about fortune. I would agree otherwise, but in this case you just sound like cretin

So 70% of people in the USA were molested. I get ya, I get ya. It's like defending abortion with rape cases, when they don't even make 0,1%.

He's right, though. Anyone who knows anything at all about business wouldn't waste their time with the "GUIS BUY DIS PENNY STOCK IT'S GOING TO ROCKEt!!!!11 ONE" dogshit on Veeky Forums.

lets get back to blob-town

>being a lardass is the same as gestating a fetus, missing a leg or being otherwise so infirm you require a wheelchair

>fatties are literally THIS far up their own ass

>wheelchair made it farther up stairs than a fatty

Kek

Clearly they are going downstairs and the fatty is blocking his way.

Out of the way Shamu! The cripple is trying to get through!

>everyone falling for this bait

That's bait, right?

anyone who knows anything about business has free time to spend shitposting on any board they want`

it looks like an elephants foot

I actualy saw someone with this kind of foot yesterday. Not quite as bad as OP's pic, but it's like like a month old sausage extending out from the bottom of a skirt and ending up in a show.

There is something unsettling about people not having visible ankles.

Hah you make fun of fat people? Maybe ur not as good ursefl!!!!!

29 replies plx ok

I know it's bait and you've already received many tasty (You)'s, but here's one more:

>How would you feel about
>"poor person hate"
I'm okay with that since I acknowledge it's my fault since I'm a fuck up.
>"ugly hate"
I'm fine with that despite being ugly. That said, that would be unfair since you can't help if you were born with an ugly face - unlike being fat which you can control.
>"manlet hate"
That would be unfair since you can't really control how tall you're going to be - unlike being fat which you can control.

You're comparing apples to oranges, which ironically, you should probably eat more of both, fatty.

Women were a mistake

ITT: fph thread derailed on Veeky Forums

Thousands shocked

God-tier bait

This is an elephant foot.
That was a fucking obese person foot

*feminism
faggot

>faggot
Honestly wish I was at this point m80

>tfw not poor, ugly, fat, or manlet
Luckily I'm a DYEL lanklet.

>person who can afford to eat 10000 calories a day despite never working a day in their life is less fortunate than me
Really gets my noggin joggin

If that's an obese person's foot, smart guy, what is it doing outside your mother's vagina?

>fat heels

FINALLY

A CURE FOR MY MANLETITIS

hue

Societor - most evil of villans. The one that decides what is fine and what isn't and everyone listens. Truly the mastermined behind it all.

hubba hubba, hot pannus!

Is this the cure for manletism?

Fresh

The time frame is off, but the idea is right.

Epitome of sexy was chubby and pale as fuck back in the ol' days. It showed you didn't work out in a farm and were wealthy. People also thought drilling holes in your head would get rid of seizures though so y'know

We both know Tiffany isn't referring to the chubby body type though, don't we?

>fat is only considered attractive when it signals wealth, once everyone can be fat it's judged for its own merits and considered ugly

Sounds about right.

amen brother

>have MAJOR psychological issues caused by a traumatic childhood
>lack discipline because of said issues
>therapy and pills do nothing
>nothing short of suicide will solve my problem

thanks user I've finally seen the light, time to put the fork down once and for all!

Pay someone to force you to put the fork down, and to slap you if you dare try to hang yourself

"Fat" then would probably still be below average now. And obesity wasn't seen as attractive by most people, it was a symbol of wealth. If you could afford a house full of overweight servants, you obviously paid them very well and had a lot of money.

Look at most neoclassical art, they might have a tiny amount of chub, but they're not only thinner than modern women, but also that fat was mostly included to contrast with the hard edges of the ideal man

>lack discipline because of said issues
>therapy and pills do nothing
A load of shit. Stop buying shitty food if you lack discipline. But if you killed yourself it would be beneficial to everyone.

shot op foggot

Who the fuck cares about how these tubs of lard were brought about. I have a right to make fun of them and I will kill and die for that right