Be in supermarket

>be in supermarket
>random bitch in leather jacket tells me to don't look while I move by her
>don't say anything back and just move along
What is the alpha response when random assholes want to start shit?

All questions

>look at what
>your body?
>what about your body?
>I've seen better

This is actually really solid advice, thanks.

disregard all individuals who cannot provide you with the goods and/or services that you desire (directly or by proxy).

they are simply irrelevant.

How does this even happen? Were you staring at her weird or something?

Did you never receive a comment from some random asshole?

>I'm sorry. I didn't know this was the JERK STORE.
Then run away crying. Makes her look like a bully and makes people feel compassion for you.
inb4 beta
Sick burns like this are alpha as fuark

you just say
"huuuuh???" in the most sarcastic tone possible. like scooby doo

>the other day
>walking back home from groceries
>hear someone coming up behind me
>blind in my right eye so do a shoulder check to see if the person wants to pass
>see said person basically tailgating me
>no overtaking, just right on my ass
>don't like people being that consistently close especially on my blind side so do another shoulder check
>hear a very aggressive "what the fuck are you looking at?"
>almost let it go
>don't
>turn around to find a 135lb, 5'4" turbomanlet with hipster glasses is the source
>have confused look on face that I've been told is more of a scowl
>manlet immediately dips into the nearest restaurant
>keeps throwing concerned glances back at me as though he thinks I'm gonna follow him inside and start shit
>just shake my head at his pathetic, wormy ass and keep on my merry way
>stew about it for two days because I'm secretly a beta bitch who has never hit anyone in his life
>almost felt alpha for two seconds
>realize that this is an embarrassing greentext but I've typed it out and will let Veeky Forums be my judge

Such is life.

Wow, you got cucked hard mate. Grow a pair.

Once I sat down at a crowded bar. The woman next to me said if a very rude tone "excuse me" then gave me a a birch stare for a few seconds.
I go "uhhh s-sorry ma'am". She turned back around.
I still have no idea what happened, but I was feeling very beta.

The heroes always start their journey fighting goblins, user.

This was either the world's most autistic attempt to flirt or just the worlds most autistic woman full stop. Either way, disregard, move on.

Do you live in Asshole City? Who the hell acts like this?

just look her in the eyes and whisper "add one to the spank bank"

>Manlet overcompensates for his pathetic stature by acting tough.
>Runs away at the slightest hint of confrontation.
For what it's worth you are far from the most pathetic person in this story my dude.

Without stopping or stopping looking at her say Eat a dick skank

If you can't alpha a woman you're never gonna make it. Should have just said, "You're blocking the ____ sweetheart" and reached over her head to grab whatever is behind her on the shelf.

I typically just laugh and move on. Anyone looking to start random shit in the grocery store is someone who will overthink the shit out of any response they get. Typically laughing at someone makes them more pissy than anything else.

do a clicking noise with your tounge, shake your head and move along.

>thinking this is alpha
wow kid

Not them but
>Not calling everyone sweetheart or love out of habit and establishing dominance in even the most mundane social situations even though most people don't care or notice, or just think you're autismo
heh, nice try kid

Not trolling but are you ugly or unkempt or something?

People never act like that to me, they always look though, sometimes smile or gaze at my body. Especially milfs. Men either look at my face and then my body or look down/away quickly.

After reading my own post I must say it sounds like an autistic powerfantasy or something.

At least you're honest! Keep faking alpha til you make it

Sociopath... I like it, Dark triad incoming

Tbh lad, the chinese cartoon didn't help.

Tbh lad, you're a beta faggot.

I would say "shut the fuck up bitch"

I'm edgy

Not without provoking it.

(in a really stereotypically gay voice)

"don't flatter yourself, sweetie"

i've done this a couple of times.

forgot to tip your fedora mate

Underrated

*tips*

just give her the ole shiggydiggydoo look and move on.

fuck, this

You guys need to stop confusing alpha with being a retarded monkey. We live in a specialized society where everybody needs to get along in order to function. Completely ignoring her was the best outcome here, you can't fix crazy by being an asshole.

This.

is this an America thing

The alpha response is, as usual, to completely ignore it. The fact you let her interrupt your day on any level isn't alpha. Don't even respond. Don't think about it. Just continue like she said nothing at all. Who the fuck cares? She's probably just having a bad day(or life).

To respond, at all, gives her power. To be completely ignored is the ultimate disrespect.

W E L L T H E J E R K S T O R E C A L L E D, T H E Y R E R U N N I N O U T O F Y O U

This. I've had people spit on my face but I've never countered the reactions because it's simply not worth it.

Trips do not lie.