Can a man still pull 20yo (hell, 18yo) pussy in his 30s? Or is he considered old?

Can a man still pull 20yo (hell, 18yo) pussy in his 30s? Or is he considered old?

Does a man sexual value plummet past 30 (assuming he takes care of himself, hits the gym, etc) or does that only happen to women?

Bonus for quality women, of course.

It's just creepy to be fucking teen ho's in your 30's

I think a 30 year old pulling 18 year olds would be classed as a bit creepy, wouldn't you?

I have and I'm 32. But I was in grad school and as a TA pulling undergrad pussy is like shooting fish in a barrel so not sure if it counts.

yeah a lot of younger woman are attracted to the self confidence and aura that older males give off. given they take good care of themselves and look good into their 30s which isnt as hard for guys

what's creepy about it?
how else do people who were losers in HS get PTP?

>Creepy
Legal teens, yes, but I'm talking about settling down.

Read above. What's with this creepy spam on Veeky Forums out of all places? Sounds like an asspull.

That's what I wanted to hear. I'm pretty much done with pussy for the time being, I don't have it like I used to anymore, so I'll take a few years off. Problem is I'm not getting any younger, I'm 24 and the youth won't stay with me.

About settling down too*

Young women are statistically the best option if you want to settle down, before she rides that cock carousel for too long. But at the same time you'd think you'd want her to be mature enough to understand that. I've met some girls who were 19, 20 who already had their minds in their place about these issues.

If you still care about pulling 18 year olds in your 30s you're in a state of profound arrested development and should seek help. Think about it: at a bare minimum she's nearly half your age. Even though she's legally an adult, in comparison to you she might as well be a child in terms of psychology and experiences. The only reason you'd want to associate with that is if you yourself haven't matured much since you were that age.

You can pull young sluts even in your 50s, but the proportion of gold diggers get higher and higher the older you get.

But yes, you can pull 20 yos at 30. Some even prefer men at that age. Maybe not in America where every woman is a whiny cunt who thinks everything is "creepy", but it's doable

Or, if you're looking for a purely sexual relationship

True but by that point you should probably have more going on for you than chasing random thots.

See It has nothing to do with AD, I just want a proper woman who hasn't fucked her way into her 30s and is trying to settle down. I refuse to do that. I either get a proper woman or I'll pull a Ronaldo and have a cup baby.

>Maybe not in America where every woman is a whiny cunt who thinks everything is "creepy"
Suddenly the "creepy" posters make sense.

I've a friend who has a dad in his 50s. Granted he's a millionaire, but he's been consistently slaying pussy for the past 20 years ever since he divorced my friend's mother.

Anything is possible.

Forever young is part of making it

I'm in college and these 18-22 yo cunts all have bfs in their fucking 30s who look so average, it's remarkable. It's as fucking awkward and weird as it sounds. They just have a big boy job which leaves them spare with cash to spend on the sluts.

That's just the status quo imposed by society. Some people even in adulthood have so desire to settle down and start a family

I'm 41, and I had a 20 year old fuck buddy for a while. We had 3 somes with a couple of her friends who were 18/19.
That said, you don't want a real relationship with a girl 1/2 your age. They fall in love so easily, and you'll just end up hurting them when things end. Understand that you have to "take care of" a younger girl, and adopt more a parental role, weird as that sounds.
Be nice, treat them well, fuck 'em good , and cut things off if they start getting attached.

There are plenty of chicks willing to fuck older dudes so long as they look good, have status, or cash. Most girls don't care or think it's "omg so rebellious" so go ahead and try. You'd have to be a huge autist to not find one or two who are willing to put out.

I agree, it's just weird. I'm barely 23 and 18 yo's already seem a bit immature for dating. There's nothing technically wrong with a 30yo with a 19yo but it makes him seem odd to not just look for someone in the 25-35 range.

If two people are meant to be, then age difference isn't a big deal but if youre actively look for people much younger than yourself , it's really odd

Yes, but they won't be quality women. What self respecting qt in her early 20s is going to fuck an old guy.

So it's not wise to settle down with one?

Welp, having an IVF baby it is.

>30s
>Old
I mean sure, I'll concede the vast majority of girls who hook up with guys 10-15 years older than them are fucked in the head, but not always.

See It's like y'all niggas don't read.

All of you talking about personal development and maturity and meaningful relatuonships are just good little bitches. There is no reason not to be banging 18 year old sloots no matter your age. I couldnt care less about 'where shes at menally in her life experience.' You want to know which of you bitches are the actual creeps? Its creepy as fuck to jump to the conclusion of settling down with every theoretical bitch, and I can guarantee you that any 18-20 year old sloot worth banging isnt considering it either.

In law school, going to be a TA next semester. Any advice to pull pussy and not get in trouble?

At that age just buy the pussy. All you want is the pussy and you should be able to afford it by then. This is literally what every rapper does.

Like schoolboy Q said
She said she ain't fucking for free
Well shit I'll pay for it
Ain't shit I can't afford
Now bounce that ass like a bungee cord

Those four lines made me realise just how easy all this is.

We're not talking about dating bud. Of course you wouldn't want to date a fucking teenager when you're 30, I would want to blow my fucking brains out. But are you tryina tell me that if you were 30 and a hot 18 year old was trying to fuck you you wouldn't do it? Yea keep lying to yourself

Who cares what they are. All you need is their pussy. No 30 year old wants a relationship with a 18 year old. But fuck all the ones you can.

You have a point, man. Maybe I'm overthinking this shit a bit too much at this stage of my life.