Why do we never see commercials for fruits and vegetables and protein?

Why do we never see commercials for fruits and vegetables and protein?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WTJSt4wP2ME
youtube.com/watch?v=tviyAIS9c_U
youtube.com/watch?v=YfFUbwMXaeg
youtube.com/watch?v=ENDuXJywMXA
youtube.com/watch?v=RFDOI24RRAE
youtube.com/watch?v=v0-NW3dSuAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Jews don't want to see you healthy

people already know about meat and vegetables.

who do you think drives the meat industry more, mcdonald's or retail supermarket consumers?

>>people already know about meat and vegetables

What do you mean?

you can't patent something directly from nature

because its not processed into some sort of think that ONLY you can sell like coca cola or any other stupid cancer shit americans push down their throat.

But I've seen some commercials for organic fruits.

it's not exactly a new product, know what i mean? it would be more of a public health service than anything to advertise veggies. which is what michelle obama was working toward.

Who pays for it? Unless there is a marketing board like pistachios have telling someone to buy broccoli isn't likely to move one farmer's broccoli over another.

>Why do we never see commercials for fruits and vegetables and protein?

The same reason you never see commercials for water or gypsum board. These are fungible materials, and it doesn't matter if you get it from Farmer Brown or Farmer Jones. The only thing that matters is the price.

Because the materials are fungible, there is no incentive for Farmers Brown or Jones to pay to advertise their wares. All you're doing is letting people know you have the goods, which is totally immaterial to them because they buy whatever is at the retailer's (grocery stores).

It's not like Pepsi, which is unique and doesn't taste like Cola. There, Pepsi has an incentive to advertise because they are the only manufacturers of the product.

Lastly, there are some public service campaigns that do advertise things like eggs and milk. "Got Milk" being a really famous campaign from the 90's. That campaign was created by a dairy board, so it was all the mfgs working in unison to increase public demand to benefit all. Mind you, if a dairy mfg. did advertise, because the product is fungible they would essentially be doing the same thing and advertising for all milk (no one would care who the campaign was funded by). But in that instance only that one mfg. would be paying for it and everyone else would get the benefit. The board doing it was a better solution.

See also: the "incredible edible egg" campaign from the early 90's.

What would we do without pizza?

agreed. pizza is my favorite vegetable.

I see literally dozens of commercials for water and juices but never for whole fruits and vegetables.

The supermarket here regularly advertises their fresh fruits.

>It's not like Pepsi, which is unique and doesn't taste like Cola.

u w0t. m8y?

all colas taste exactly the same, even off brand ones that cost 0.00001$

its all placebo breh

Because the grain lobby, the cereal lobby, the snack lobby, and the new age frut juice faggot lobby.

It's far more profitable to turn grains into packaged shit than it is to handle food that spoils after a relatively short period of time.

>all colas taste exactly the same

You probably just have an unsophisticated palate.

That's a single store trying to move their own stock.

Do these juices and waters have brand names? That's the difference.

Coca Cola isn't a new product, but it still gets advertised.

youtube.com/watch?v=WTJSt4wP2ME

Because who the fuck is going to pay for a 50 million dollar super bowl ad about fucking carrots? The carrots? Are the carrots going to pay for that shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=tviyAIS9c_U

youtube.com/watch?v=YfFUbwMXaeg

youtube.com/watch?v=ENDuXJywMXA

youtube.com/watch?v=RFDOI24RRAE

youtube.com/watch?v=v0-NW3dSuAU

That baby carrot commercial was pretty good. Never saw that before.

The thing to note about all these commercials is that they are a group of manufacturers who created the ad for the benefit of all.

>tips insulin pen/vape mod

this is factually incorrect. they all taste different.