Im a fat fuck and I need help

so Im 240 pounds right now and I can't find the motivation to get off my ass and I eat like a garbage can. What do?
>pic unrelated

Before you worry about calorie restriction, start focusing on eating better quality food and drastically reducing the amount of sugar in your diet. Then do some intermittent fasting, and possibly an extended fast after you have gotten used to that

Can you hit me with a plan? I'm really bad at fasting type shit and I'm already fighting the urge to go to the dollar General and pick up some mini pies.

240 pounds is massive
stay bearmode

no you dont understand it's all fat. I have a lifting capacity of 70 pounds and my arms literally give out after 3 curls with a 40 pound barbell.

40 pounds is not bad actually

Be poor. Can't eat what you can't afford.

hold on im gonna take pics of my fucking fat. It's horrible I deserve death

If you are a fat fuck consider finding the cause of what made you fat in the first place. If you are that fat it means you eat beyond hunger out of emotional reasons not physical. Then work on said problem, if you are addicted you need to quit and have a total reset for two weeks, should you eat out of boredom get a hobby and get your hands to work, etc.

People here will tell you about triumph of the will type shit but the fact is that it doesn't work for all.

bearmode if bear eats cheetos for hours while playing overwatch.

How do i fix this Veeky Forums? My willpower is shit and I can't afford a gym membership or weights

Download couch to 5k app, write down by hand your commitment to stick with it, sign that shit, quit drinking soda and eating junk food.

Meal prep for the upcoming week and get hobbies. Vidya is ok as long as you don't stuff your face while doing it. Drink water or tea while playing, not soda or sugary drinks.

Good luck, user.

You can consider reading the sticky

220 fatbro here

drink water and walk an hour a day
cut out shit like koolaid, fast food, high sodium, high fat foods
thats what im doing and it works good

I was 240 three weeks ago and now I am down to 224. All you have to do is count calories and walk an hour a day.

stop whining and acting like a pathetic fat bitch. honestly i doubt you'll make it based on your attitude, you need to either be very disciplined or have a high amount of self hatred.

nobody needs to give you a "meal plan", you fat disgusting lazy idiot. if you cant figure out how to do simple shit on your own you'll never make it. do keto if you cant stop stuffing your face since it reduces appetite.

Well you're a fucking ray of sunshine aren't you? Just walk an hour a day and cut down on the food OP. you'll be fine.

this is good advice wrapped in a metric fuckton of insults.

>I can't find the motivation to get off my ass and I eat like a garbage can
You're not gonna make it faggot. Enjoy being a fat fuck forever

man its always the same shit. Pls read the sticky.

If you have no will power then you won't succeed. But I can tell you one thing for sure
get off your computer, quit social media and any form of media.
you will get bored and your motivation will rise to do something

Damn dude, keto sounds fucking delicious. Guess im starting that. I have enough grass fed meat and salmon to last an entire generation.