What's the bodyweight exercise equivalent of deadlifts?

What's the bodyweight exercise equivalent of deadlifts?

And don't tell me to "just go to the gym" or whatever, last time I listened to that and I attempted to do SS with linear progression, I ended up with a hernia.

I fixed that guy's form

there is no 1-to1 equivalent

stay safe out there guys

Standing up?

Well done

any ideas about what comes close?

Neutral head, thank you. Op you need to get a coach.

There is none. Bodyweight only training heavily lacks in the legs and lower back compartment. Thats why you should do a mix of both.

thanks friend. A friend of mine died doing OP's form

>last time I listened to that and I attempted to do SS with linear progression, I ended up with a hernia.

try again but don't be a dumbass this time. video yourself to check your form.

1 year of weightlifting is equivalent to 3 of bodyweight. unless you're a gymnast and you're going to prancing around everywhere, go to the gym

how do you video yourself while deadlifting?

Deadlifting

Nah, I'm not about that gym life anyway. I decided to become a good overall athlete instead with running, swimming and bodyweight exercise. I don't care if it's not the best way to become aesthetic, running outside makes me happier.

hyperextensions

though nothing will have the same effect as proper deadlifiting

warm up in a proper way
fucking get your form right
if you'd have studied and trained proper form there wouldn't have been a hernia

I doubt that you really have had a hernia because if thats the case you wouldn't be able to lift at all
don't be a lazy faggot and stick through with it

go for greyskull lp if ss is not for you

>put phone 7 feet infront of you, standing up resting against something
>then your next set put phone to a side of you, resting on something so it stands up
>repeat for all lifts
>compare to olymlic lifters or others you find credible

on second that, if you can't figure out how to video yourself lifting weights maybe you shouldn't even touch them. i can't believe i'm saying this but you're obviously not smart enough to lift weights. don't even do bodyweight, you might break your leg doing jumping jacks. just forget about exercise and go back to whatever you used to do.

you can be both strong and have enudrance

>I doubt that you really have had a hernia because if thats the case you wouldn't be able to lift at all
It was confirmed by two doctors, it's small enough to where it's not bothersome. You don't really know what you're talking about. Many people have them and don't even know, I know because it was pushing on my testicle causing it to hurt like a bitch.

bodyweight equivalent of deadlifts is deadlifts.
not even memeing, many bodyweight routines actually suggest deadlifting a bar if you have one

too bad hes still a nigger

>I attempted to do SS with linear progression, I ended up with a hernia.

Dude, you already had a hernia and lifting made it present. Get it fixed and go back to lifting.