>get mono
>throat closes and I dont eat/train/barely drink for 4 days
>272 to 246 when I went to the hospital on the 4th day

I eat 4k to maintain get a active job you neet

get chemo faggot

t. fat manlet

>almost 6PM
>only 400 calories in

Getting really hungry but saving for it a nice big dinner.

You found the ultimate loss in waterweight

I can't eat more than my stomach will allow me to. I feel full after just a medium sized serving, but I'm under weight. I can lift the same amount as the average guy though, and go to the gym every other weekday. What do I do brothers?

Eat multiple times per day, drink water to stretch your stomach, keep increasing how much you eat each day even if by a little

That's impossible, I'm drinking constantly. My piss is clear enough to confuse Bear Grylls.

The more you drink the less waterweight you store
Regardless it's little to do with the water you drink and more carbs
Stomach virus means less food eaten means less carbs means drop waterweight

I just started my cut and lost 6gb in 24 hours as a result

If you ate not a single calorie for 3 days maybe you'd lose 2-3lbs of fat mixed up with muscle assuming your tdee is around 2500

Does eating vagina make you fat?

6lb oops

Strep+Mono+Bronch+Cancer = Ultra Cut assuming successful elimination of cancer and if you die from all of this before you get results than you deserve to have been weeded out.

You'll choke on your own blood first while your throat collapses. You'd probably have to get a tracheotemy to breathe.

Make sure you go to the doc when you're feeling sick kids, I didn't when I got mono and ended up with fist sized lymph nodes on my neck and having to gargle lydocaine jelly while my throat burned from air.

>Been awake 7 and a half hours
>1900 in
>Might actually make 3k today without struggling

I wish I could fucking eat. I'm on my second bulk and haven't gained a pound in two months. I don't want to go back to gomad and mcdonalds

I'd break diet if I had the chance to eat those fries of her tits

You will never make it