What's the best way to remove Keratosis pilaris (pic related) ?

What's the best way to remove Keratosis pilaris (pic related) ?

Shit is unaesthetic as fuck, I only got it on my shoulders and upper arms.. It is said it usually disappears by age 30, but I don't have time for that shit. Any ideas other than moisturizing more and not taking hot as fuck showers?

I'm 30, had it whole life. Shit makes me insecure af.
Nothing works. Been taking ice cold showers since teens(not for the chicken skin, because I love the feel), exfoliate, and moisturize twice daily.

One thing that 'reduces' it is sun tanning. But because im an insecure fuck im afraid to take my shirts off, despite have a great bod. FML

Change ur diet

My doctor prescribed an urea based cream. It is basically a vitamin C deficiency he told me. Sun tanning helps indeed. Don't forget that 50-80% of the populations has it in some shape or form and it is not going away. Better learn to live with it you pussy faggot.

Was going to ask if tanning works. As it does, there's the answer - fucking tan.

As for taking your shirt off, go to a tanning salon you idiot.

Oh shit, I used to have that on my arm but it's been gone for years and I never even thought about it until seeing this picture

HOLY SHIT, Im 28 and its all gone, i havent even thought about it in like 11 years.

Didn't even know this was a thing, I have it on my arms and upper chest.

I don't mind them and my girlfriend says it's cute so I don't really care enough to do anything about it.

I lost mine by sunbathing. Try that.

Even if it doesn't cure it (I don't have it anymore) it'll make it less noticeable.

I'm 26 and its just about fading away. I chalk this up to age, moisturising with Shea butter (Palmers), getting a sun tan and eating as clean as I can.

My mother also had it but it disappeared after having her first child (me) at 24.

I used to fuck a girl who had chicken skin.

She was highly allergic. She had to take oatmeal baths and had all these health problems. Eventually she became a chicken.

not about diet, I eat healthy.

Popular saga brethren

When I was in middle school I had it on my cheeks and arms, it went away by the time I got to college.

Dermatologist gave me a cream for it and told me it would go away with age, and that it wasn't anything to be embarrassed about since it's just skin cells sticking together more than normal

Your lack of confidence as a result of the insecurity it gives you is almost guaranteed to be more unattractive than the keratosis itself

Fuck tanning anyway, my skin looks and feels great(cept my chicken skin). I'm 30, look like im in my low 20s.

Had this forever on my arms. It went away when I started running. Not sure if it was because of sun exposure or what.

I actually never gave a fuck about it until I started lifting and seeing that it kind of makes the gains look less aesthetic, I only want it gone for my own sake not because I'm an insecure little bitch

Dont worry about it, it's probably the least major skin defect you could have, and nobody cares about it. It's just one of those things that worrying about is a waste of time. I've got it too.

I've dated women with this and never noticed it until they brought it up.

I also have it, again unnoticed. I just thought that was how northern/western European skin looked. Some people were clear-skinned, some people were Irish.

Tanning helps. As far as products, the best results I've seen are from Gold Bond Rough & Bumpy Skin Daily Therapy Cream.

Same, but I still tan.

I suppose I'm lucky though because unlike so many very pale British people, I look younger, not older, when I tan.

Literally go a Mediterranean olive colour, to the point one of those African sunglasses sellers/drug dealers ("looky looky" men) in Ibiza insisted I was Spanish for about an hour while we were waiting for a discobus.

I've had this on my arms for as long as I can remember. I started isotretinoin (Accutane) and it is almost completely gone, and I'm not even half way through my treatment. I had no idea that isotretinoin would do anything for it, but seeing it go away during my first month was a really nice surprise.