I know its fun to shit on the linkies when every altcoin is down but anyone else think this has serious potential to...

i know its fun to shit on the linkies when every altcoin is down but anyone else think this has serious potential to moon in the following months after the fork? i rarely invest in altcoins but this one really ticks the boxes as a top 10 coin like ETH.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/vitalikbuterin/status/911244079660359680?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=FPHXbJPVVaA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've seen that coin too many times and I'm sick of it. Max. price 50 cents. Nothing more.

What boxes does it tick OP?

lol

>as a top 10 coin
if you have 2 years maybe it's worth a shot

Shit coin

Thats your reason for hating the coin? Seriously? Werent you here during the ETH season?

Just like ETH
> general use case, projects revolve around it. it isnt a niche solution like OMG
> corporate interest
> hype
also im confident with advisors of LINK, they really have great pedigrees

With this much shilling it's bound to. If you haven't picked it up already, an entirely speculative market bases the target's value entirely on hype.

yeah sure im willing to wait but why is everyone having a double standard against the linkies? i mean when it comes to the other alts like OMG and ANS/NEO people were not surprised when they mooned but when it comes to LINK, you guys are expecting years for it to moon? Why this double standard?

Chainlink is Veeky Forums's baby. Veeky Forums secretly hates itself. Therefore Veeky Forums wants to see Chainlink burn.

No. Pic related

>Why this double standard?
The memes got to them

>niche solution like OMG
>all electronic payments and exchanges and FOREX is a niche
What the fuck

Oraclize is a centralized oracle, im not even going to further reply to this bait.

>OMG already mooned
You're having a hard time tonight

Even Vitalik said your shitcoin shouldn't be worth $32 million.

twitter.com/vitalikbuterin/status/911244079660359680?lang=en

dude, OMG is a niche solution its only for payments. general use case crypto are like ETH and LINK they can be used for
>payments
>gambling
>package tracking
> etc just anything you can think of

Yes yes, V-man also said ETH was way overpriced and sold his stack @ single digits.
But sure yeah, leave it to autists to predict/assess the worth of something.

thats what im saying, you guys are shitting on linkies when OMG and ANS/NEO mooned with literally nothing.

glad i didnt listen to him (Vitalik) when i bought ETH, he sold his ETH at $7 to $15.

>OMG is a niche solution its only for payments
I'm not even going to reply. I'm just quoting this so you can look at it again.

can you use OMG when developing a dapp to check whether the comments in the DEVCON live stream will reach 100,000 comments?

NO. Yet theoretically you can do so using ETH and LINK. Thats a general use case buddy.

Seems like a bad idea to bet on a nothing coin just because it worked for others there friendo. Also Vitalik currently owns half a million Ether you dumbass. You Linkies are so fucking stupid. DO YOUR RESEARCH!

Nothing coin? It has more progress than majority of altcoins. Why the fuck do you hate LINK so much. Tell me what do you invest in aside from BTC and ETH.

to be honest, im in alot of private whale groups and a lot of people that are fudding it is because they sold at 40 cents and fudding it lower so they can buy it back cheaper. double dipping cuz /biz is so stupid that they don't understand the fundamentals

Realistically this has a 10mm market-cap.

Expect a correction long term, I doubt we'll see 50 cents again

Whatever makes you sleep at night then. Kek deserves a 10mm marketcap? Have you seen the other alts.

Moneyskelly even agrees it's overvalued, mong. Stay poor ;)

What an obvious shitpost. Money skelly also said ETH shouldnt be worth more than $7 to $15.

Enjoy the LINK bags. Call me pointing out it's flaws a shitpost, I don't care. Sub 2000 sats incoming.

>Realistically this has a 10mm market-cap.
Interesting, what are you basing this on user?

nothing he said he's pointing out its flaws but keeps only talking about the price lmao

SERGEY IS LIVE

youtube.com/watch?v=FPHXbJPVVaA

because the actual project is abitious and will take long to be devoleped and running smooth. very simple.
i personally jumped in at 0.10 $ so i don't give a fuck i 'll hodl

i meant