Do you still feel that sugar happy rush after eating some cake or soda? I can't since ages...

do you still feel that sugar happy rush after eating some cake or soda? I can't since ages, sugar literally does nothing to me, except for feeling tired 15 mins later, protein shakes on the other hand give me a similar feel, a powerful feel

Cool story breuhuhahuhahuehhh

sugar makes me feel like shit idk

I remember being 12 myself

funneh

I want to lick that mole on her nose.

I bet she has a pussy.

eugh

No, I quit sweet stuff a few months ago and now my tongue won't even register the taste. It's a little annoying because it makes cheat days pointless. Or is that a good thing?

there's probably some hidden sugar in your diet, happened to me. Figured shit out, now I detest/get sick from soda

>there's probably some hidden sugar in your diet

how so?

convenience food, everything that isn't water, even bread and meat products man, read every label, hfcs is fucken everywhere from your mama to your granola bar

also condiments are huge offenders

I don't do "convenience food", I don't do bread, and there's no fucking way there's sugar in my steak/fish. There's no sugar in my diet.

that's what all fatties say
one tried to make me believe that ice cream had none cuz it's fronzen after all

also I said meat products, not meat itself like sausages etc. If you were on an actual strict sugarless diet you'd notice after one sip of soda, you're doing something wrong but won't accept advise so stop asking then

It makes me high strung, and then I crash and feel drained. The crash isn't worth the dirty high(like almost all drugs). Except maybe lean or xannies in moderation.

>If you were on an actual strict sugarless diet you'd notice after one sip of soda

Source for that outrageous claim?

>sugar literally does nothing to me
Then why not stop consuming it?
I stopped eating sugar several years ago and never felt like I've lost anything. It's only a little hard for the first couple of weeks if you used to eat a lot of it.

I never get that even from energy drinks.

Caffeine doesn't really work on me and it sucks.

>There's no sugar in my diet.

Post what you eat and we'll tell them what sugar is in it.

Trust me, there is sugar in your diet especially if you are american.

meat, bacon, cheese, fish, eggs, green leafy vegetables, butter, coffee, oil, fish oil capsules, water

tell me where the sugar is please

Lol are you for real?

guess you think the girl in the picture is a gamer ...

I literally don't feel happy regardless of what I do Tbh

Don't really feel much at all other than boredom.

>, except for feeling tired 15 mins later, pr

you have the beetus, guaranteed

seriously, get checked up

well, I was jokingly exaggerating, I feel sluggish after an hour something, nothing major, also did the test and everything is fine

This girl looks like a 13 year old with boobs, am I the only one who can see it

I see it

ENOUGH !!! Stop posting irrelevant pics when you start a new thread, you fucking faggots !!!

No OP. I take a small bar of dark chocolate before working out. Though it's a small amount of sugar, it feels great. A mind job I guess.

I start threads for the sole purpose of showing you guys pics.

>meat, bacon
Though in small proportions you have sugar in those.

Nice trips

Your brain needs glucose to function. Avoid refined sugars by all means, but you shouldn't be cutting it completely. Natural sources high in sugar are things like fruit (fructose), milk (lactose) and complex carbs, which should be plentiful in your diet.

Anyone who has cut out sugar and tasted soda afterwards will tell you that soda is sickeningly sweet and unpalatable

Ketchup!

your liver manufactures glucose if your brain needs it

If you need sugar your body will make sugar. If it's already in the blood and you have enough it will turn it into fat.

*psssshhhhhhhhhhh*

sooooose

never in my life have i experienced a 'sugar rush'. too many carbs just make me have to take a nap.

The fish oil capsules. They'll have sugar in whatever they used to make the capsules.