Are you the most alpha in your social circle?

Are you the most alpha in your social circle?

Thinking of starting a new friends group to get more attention.

Considering that my social circle consist of just me I would say yes, I AM THE MOST ALPHA!

Leave friendship and humanity behind!

Surrounded by wolves.

yea, I'm with a group of asians all of which are seriously unfit. They are all weebs too, I ditched that when I started working out to get rid of distractions

The manlet is standing on his toes.
When will they learn?

How tall is that middle dude? im guessing 5'7 max

I really like the "flat" appearance of the guy on the right. the pecs don't bulge , but they are nice and squared. how do you obtain that?

5'6 manlet here.
I would never stand on my toes around my 6ft+ friends.

damn it. somebody beat me to it

Genetics my guy

>When will they learn?

Learn what?

As a fellow manlet (5'7), everytime I see a picture like this I feel embarrassed. How do you expect to dignify the condition of being short if you assume the imposed inferiority from height?

Newfag

Everyone under 6' should remove themselves from the gene pool.

these guys look unironically gay?

but who will work in the future asteroid mines if we euthanise all the manlets?

My God.

Brain = blown

robomanlets

You have to go back

All my friends are 6'ft+ and I'm only 5'9
Yet somehow I'm the most alpha

What did lanklets mean by this?

if you say so Scrappy Doo

Judging by Japan the asians are already doing just that.

AI will acheive self-awareness before manlets don the machines can already learn to some extent so they have already surpassed manliest

manlets*

This is the most pathetic thing I have ever read

Why do they socks that high without pants?

I don't make the most money but I've fucked the most chicks.

My circle consists of two nerdy guys that I ran cross country with in highschool. We're all 22/23 post college now.

They majored in engineering and have decent jobs and have had one or two long term relationships.

I got into lifting, majored in political science and drank my way through college. Now I'm teaching english in asia and gooky women are falling over backwards onto my big gajin dick.

I'm also a closet schizo race war now /pol/tard.

Feels weird.

That they'll never learn.

KEK
Every god damn time.

yeah but it's a circle of dweebs

It's okay to fuck non-whites overseas as long as you don't bring it home.

natty?
what say you fit?
My opinion, maybe. They may have a pump, they got the tan, low bf%

For me, the hardest part of looking this good natty is getting that really low bf%. It's the only think I want some help with,

All that "Chad" but yet not a single person in this photo can squat over 325. Fkn kek

Chad doesn't squat

5'10

I am the only person in my social circle, so yes

My friends are all married middle aged amerischlubs with ponches with fat wives and children. I'm divorced and I never see my kids but I am in good shape with low bodyfat. Their fat wives grope me.

wow that's kind of a dream, do u pay a lot in child support tho?

how to stop

yes. I am a CPA for my families business. I make 250, I live on 60 after the government takes their part (half) and my exfamily takes half of the rest.

Dude on the right has the best facial aesthetics. But him in a suit and he'd look like he's some upper class cunt from Britain. If he had a posh British accent I don't think he could stop slaying pussy even if he tried.

same, but divorced without kids. My friends' fat wives eyefuck the shit out of me and it is weird. I don't like it.

man that sounds terrible; though I guess living off of more than avg total wage for families in this country is not too bad. It is more the notion that you put in work and make a large sum of money but only really get to enjoy around 24% of your earnings.

How old are you? Do you think your ex will ever get remarried so you won't have as much to pay?

damn they fucked you in the divorce

Its not a big deal. Shes a good mom and has 4 kids to look after. She just let herself go and we both were fucking around on each other. She moved back to be closer to family across the country and I was an addict at the time so I didn't care.

I'm 36.

These aren't alpha mate, she isn't great looking and your chat is shit

*cringe*

its mostly child support, very little maintenance, she left with basically no assets except the increase in value of the spousal home (owned pre-marriage in my name only) which was only like 25K

what happens if she had an unfortunate accident?

>just went through your pics, i like

fucking cringe hahaha

the filename
I pee'd a lil

pawn them off on my 75 year old mother I guess haha

>I'm only down for getting drinks
who the fuck is she kidding

kek
Veeky Forums is all cryto shit nowadays and Veeky Forums is occupied by pseuds more than ever.
It's all going downhill. Every board I browse is getting worse and worse. or maybe my life is just getting worse and worse, who knows

>i was in jail for the last 6 months
>welcome back

Damn, I'm sorry bro. Props on the job though.

>that heavy ass negative canthal tilt on the left
fuark that's harsh dude could've been a 10 face-wise
he makes it up with his height and frame i guess

Did people ever actually discuss economics on Veeky Forums?

funny. I live way better on 60 on my own than I did on the ~125 after tax with a family. All my money disappeared into a black hole of princess wifey when she was around.

Our family own 6 car dealerships me and my brothers all work at (my oldest bro is CEO for example, I'm CFO) so if I want a nice car its held as a demo in the dealership. My house is the same one I've always owned, and if I want to take a vacation my folks own 3 properties at various sunny locations I can go basically for free with the amount of frequent flyer miles I have (our family shares them).

I wish, a long time ago you could start a conversation with maybe 1% of the board's inhabitants.
Now it's all just memes and autism

>complains about memes and autism
>posts "economics" books that are full of memes and autism

Yes and no. Amongst my usual group of friends I am, but I'm always striving towards meeting new people and I try to get new successful people in my life often. I like have a better man around so that I have someone to either compete against or look up to. It's usually a friendly rival thing if their of similar age, mentor thing if older.

I'm no Marx advocate, I just think the sheer quantity they produced is kind of hilarious.
Also that's the only vaguely econ related thing I have saved

Fuck these guys look good no homo. Goal appearance, I got the face but not the body. Time to get a tan and hit the gym. You're welcome for the information.

No you don't, you loser.

This is massive coping. Show me the ugliest girl you matched with give you her number after you told her how many women you fuck and that you just got out of jail.
You dont even match with her, let alone will she responed. Try getting away with writing shit like this

Kek

can you stop
no one cares

>friend is 6'3", blonde, blue eyes
>prime Grade A alpha genetics
>sits at home playing MMOs, watching anime, and eating junk food
>only hangs out with fa/tg/uys and plays tabletop
He's only 22 so he's got time but I can't convince that fucker to change his life

Ya makin' me CRINGE

lol whatever ren fair nerd girl that scores him is going to hit the jackpot

today at work I was asked if I had a gf
I said no and everybody asked why
I didn't know what to say so I insinuated that I was gay (I'm not)

they might see me as alpha but I'm a walking fucking failure stalked by twinks who smell like lavender because I once said that I like that smell. I'm not on facebook so by default I'm "mysterious" to normies because nobody actually knows that all I do is go to the gym, eat unsavoury protein-ladden food, play videogames and shitpost. I wanna fucking cry but I am kinda in the middle. At first I enjoyed the attention but now I just wanna fucking cry. Found out that one of my seniors is gay so I'll probably end up taking his dingeling in my rear for a promotion because I am a fucking autistic loser and I sure as hell don't shine with my skills and education. At least I got abs tho

I'll take being a chad over a 3pl8 squat 8 days a week

happy fathers day to your dad!

that hurt man

This is what happens when you let lookism shitposters into your board. This is the future you chose.

You are just a closet gay

>ugh Im shy no girl wants me :(
rope yourself low test cuck faggot

The guy in the middle is the guy that has long hair in other pics with the twins?

Kek

This one better?

Is this really what women want?
They look so fucking gay, holy shit

Legit 0 chance I could get it up in that scenario.
Don't know the girl, no time to "bond", and then have to fuck in the goddamn car.

How do you guys do it? I always feel so numb in this situations, absolutely no hornyness or desire - it's like I'm just observing the situation.

Not him but I used to down a quarter of an e pill, a few beers, or a line of coke and pop some a dick pill my nigga

That sounds like a great idea mate

ucla undie run?

I get like that too, bro. It's a sign that you're a decent human being.

These guys are basically white niggers, aka white trash. They won't have access to the top tier of women (beautiful plus come from good family and high IQ) unless they learn how to be white and develop a good career

They're never gonna make it, but Veeky Forums betas will idolize them

maybe you're gay, nigger go get some pussy, then some dick then decide and stop being so pussy

My only friends are two cats, and it is questionable whether not one of them is really my friend.

So to answer OP's question...Maybe?

Nice cope. While you're developing your career (sucking the boss's metaphorical dick) to support your perfect waifu these guys are pounding her in ways you can't even comprehend.