/fat/ - extreme hunger edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Previous thread

binged 5k calories ruining my PSMF while watching Starship Troopers for the first time
I'd do it again

i'm trying to do a 30 day water fast. i really feel like i'm going to cave in on my 3rd day.

Currently trying a 5 day fast, on day 3 and the hunger doesn't stop. Chugging ice water by the gallon. I don't really sleep right anymore either, get like 1 to 2 hr cat naps in at most.

At this point I just wanna get to day 5 to prove to myself I can control my eating habits

stop doing this retards, its just a meme.

what should i do, should i just give in

I've lost 50kg but the bad feelings of self doubt are still inside me

Yeah it's retarded but at this point I can't let my food cravings win. I'm just like a junkie, one little slip and I'm back to sucking dick for cheese burgers

alcohol is the most difficult thing to give up

should i do it, SHOULD I EAT THE GARLIC BREAD

Day 15 of 30
dropped to 104.5 from 108 so far.
Aim to get to 100 by 30 days.

Can run 5k under 30 minutes consistently now. roughly 27 minutes.

Training bodyweight exercises now. wish me luck

Are you doing this as a mental challenge? I wouldn't say it's healthy, but set a day when you will start to eat again because this is the perfect opportunity to reset your eating behavior and the food ur eating

Chicken and sweet potato omelette has saved my life

>delicious
>natty
>filling
>healthy

me hungy

but me hungy is good

confess

Do keto, high fat high protein, eat meats and cheese

oh man fuck you i'm gonna do it.

No don't ur gonna regret it

i didnt do it yet. what should i do then

Fine, i ate buffalo chicken wings + chicken nugs + jalapeno cheese fries

Felt full the entire day, hit my calories, but rip my body that shit had a lot of sodium so looks like i'm gonna be holding water for a while

Try to smoke some mild hash my dude I stopped drinking 2 months ago.

i dont even feel hungry at all. i just want to eat that fucking chicken my sister made me dude. i want it so bad with the garlic bread. its a mind craving

>tfw you forgot to eat dinner and didn't go to the gym

rip gains

what are you going to do when you make it?

Yeah, it's a mental thing at this point. I'm already down like 160lbs from just cico and cardio

The same thing I do every night... shitpost and play the vidya.

How did you binge 5k calories during one fucking movie?

Also, not gonna make it

What are some good low calorie snacks?
I can't stop my family from buying junk and can't move out, so I've been keeping a jar of pickles in the fridge. I just take one if I wander to the fridge, but all that sodium can't be good for me.

>eat 1500 calories or less a day EVERY DAY
>plateua at 200lbs
>lose nothing for 2 weeks

I'm losing motivation. I'm starting to think I have a fucking problem. If I have to limit myself to 1500 calories simply to maintain my weight I may as well kill myself

You could try a pineapple 50 kcal in 100 grams.

>50 kcal

This has to stop

post in cbt and progress threads

make all my fat family relatives who have been pretending to be knowledgeable and smart giving me shit advice that they think is right, drool while they mire me

confess my love to my waifu and have fun at the park and the beach and go to restaurants and work out with each other and train together

>tfw lost 8kg in 2 weeks and rebound only 1 kg after a week
Just don't eat fatties, it's not that hard

bought a twix bar
3 weeks after I said I would
haven't eaten it yet, but it's gonna happen

don't do it, u won't go 2 heaven my son

Silently judge fat people.

too expensive and 8 out of 10 are disgusting, even if you leave them out to ripen
what do you mean?

delete this

Why isn't intermittent fasting taught in schools? I finally dropped 30lbs with this shit.

I remember biology in high school
them burning crackers on the bunsen
that's all you need to know about nutrition, the rest is woo

I made a man delete his post, forgive me father

Anyone here skips/jumpropes?

There's a 70% chance of rain.
Should I go do my cardio anyway?

I got home late and was hungry. Microwaved 2 Johnsonville Brauts. Real shame to cook those in the microwave. It was greasy and I felt bad afterwards. Was that my penance?

can it really be that I burn 2600 or 2800 kcal (depending on calculator) everyday?
I work as a programmer, the only "exercise" I have is riding my bike to and from work (abt. 40 mins everyday). I'm 180cm and weigh 84kg

I feel like I usually don't eat more than maybe 2100-2200 kcal; even when not explicitly counting them (I eat a lot of meat and only drink water, so it's not that difficult to eat under 2600kcal). yet, I have not experienced weight loss in the last months.

no. you don't "give in". you re evaluate your decision to make a 30 day water fast and conciously decide to not continue it because it's beyond retarded and bad for your body. do some further reading on it if you need to confince yourself

or are all these calculators just a meme?

how do I find out how my calorie intake should actually be?

I don't believe that shit

>all my life fat
>22
>will never experience my youth as a thin guy

Apples. They last forever in the fridge. Cut them into 4 quarters and cut out the seeds, that way all you're left with is delicious sweet pulp you can just chomp on without nibbling around the core wondering if the next bite's going to be too deep.

They seem pretty off to me.
I gain at my supposed maintenance.
I just lowered it by 100kcal each week until I started losing at the right pace.

>be britbong
>"this weekend the hottest ever"
>whole family whining and fanning themselves
>don't feel it
unbelievably smug rn

If you have serious will power, how many calories is too few? Some places say 1200, while some extreme fatties get put on 800 calorie diets. They say losing more than 2lb a week is bad. As long are you are obese and losing weight who cares?

oh fuck it. i caved in, and i caved in hard. ate more than just garlic bread. man this shit sucks. the only thing in my entire life that i did to lose weight that actually worked was dnp. i just don't know what to do. i got shitty willpower.

malnourishment

But what if you are still eating good foods, just small amounts? And take supplements?

now you done it fat fuck

>just finished a cycle
>fucking roasting outside
thank you based whoever
7lbs in 9 days too, that's unbelievable, put me under 160

just checked my calorie diary
date created: 7th november 2015
first entry: 19th september 2016

I could be a god by now

>people are telling you not to do it but you do it anyways
weak fat fuck

man was it great. when i finished my cycle last year, i looked incredible. every single person i knew congratulated me on losing weight, and said i looked thin as hell. even this one kid i havent seen in forever since school didn't recognize me, and he used to call me a fat fuck all the time. he was like what the fuck.

now i'm slowly putting that weight back on. dinitro closed his shop, so i can't really get dnp reliably anymore.

many people before you had the same idea

you eventually binge, take your time like everyone else

fuck you. about to eat some more ice cream.

even if you wouldn't binge (which is literally impossible because eating that few calories is crippling your body and brain) you wouldn't have any idea of how to eat after your diet ends and thus get fat again.

you have unhealthy eating habits, that's why you're fat now. you need to change your eating habits. not just for the course of a couple of months in order to lose weight, but also for the rest of your life in order to maintain your weight thereafter

obvious bait

I only used it because I had it lying around from when I was a fat fuck and thought it was magic
been stuck in the 160's for a while so I thought I'd use it just to speed things up

sides were pretty bad actually, I've been a NEET for 3 years and just got a job a month ago (2017 has been a hell of a year for me so far). Definitely noticed the lethargy more than ever this time.

the patrician snack

STOP YOU FAT SUMBITCH

My scale is being really weird. it's been telling me that i'm stuck on 74.5kg or 75kg for the past two weeks, but only after i step on and off a couple of times.
the first time i step on it usually says 73kg. then i go on again and it will say a bigger number. i just repeat until the number stays the same.

do i need to get a new one or am i so fucking stupid that i manage to weigh myself wrong somehow?

that was the complete opposite with me. it was literally magic and i had almost no sides. i worked out everyday and was forced to stay on my diet, but only while i was on DNP.

its triple fucking fudge brah

Is purging actually that bad? idk why but as long as it's with 30 minutes of the meal I can purge effortlessly without any of the acid bullshit

it's not a good habit to get into

is 1900kcal a reasonable amount in order to lose weight at 180cm and 83kg?

I've been eating between 1800 and 1900 kcal the last week and I feel like if I go even lower than that, my brain is seriously not as functional. I already have terrible moodswings lol

how are you even asking this is beyond my scope

yes eating disorders are bad, dont fuck with your brain because you're desperate

i can do it effortlessly but i rarely do it. only after binges that leave me with a full as fuck stomach. i'll purge to get rid of the feeling.

i read somewhere that a girls stomach exploded and her head fell in the toilet

know that feel bro
I'm 27 now and in my prime since I started getting my shit together two years ago
it'll get better if you're smart and work hard

Ok, that's why I asked
You basically described me, but yea it probably isn't a good thing to get into routine

Why does eating less and working out make me feel like i'm /enlightened/?

ketone bodies

hunger delusion

tfw gonna make it

Why the fuck does 100g of dehydrated tomatoes contain 17g of sugar? I get fruit sugar, but this much?

Anyways, I don't understand how some people here struggle with fulfilling their protein goal, I overshoot consistently by 10 to 20%. I'm cooking lunch right now 300g of pasta and 200g of plain tomato sauce, shit's already 126g of protein and I have a daily goal of 107g.

I still have about 800 calories left for dinner, a small amount of sugar and some fat, no carbs or protein. If I get my 30 minutes of execise in I should have another 200 to 400 calories available. Can anyone recommend a food that I could eat without overshooting my goals?

user that gained 20kg of fat and started doing 3X bodyweight exercises week ago reporting in. So far my weight is on the same spot. I gained a lot of muscles though. Like visual difference is very big.

the time to incorporate lifting and cardio into my regime was 12 months ago
why can't I take this first step?

time to start that 30 day water fast all over again. this time, i'll make it.

Well done man, still a lil shy of that time yet and hoping to get it soon at 98

Make sure your estimations are correct, do some light exercise and see if it shifts

Did you just say your pasta has 126 grams of protein? Nigga what?

Thanks you caught an error, myfitnesspal put the tomato sauce at 90g of protein when it's 9g.
Well, it looks like I CAN eat meat for dinner!

Anyone making stew regulary here?
I make a giant pot every week, lasts me for about 3-5 days, depending on how much other stuff I eat.
It also gets more delicious with every day. Fills you up very good and I don't see how it could be bad for you.
Just don't be a degenerate who dumps pounds of sausage or other overflavoured, fatty shit in it.

Just take it slow the next time. Don't go for any cold turkey strategies.

>180cm and 83kg

try lifting mr skellington

It's my friend's birthday. We pigged out on pizza and now I feel heavy as fuck.

I'm legit fat lol

was close to 100kg a year ago

This is your daily reminder to lift while cutting calories.

Lest you end up a skelly with no muscle at the end of your journey.

>when you go over your calories
>for food that isn't even that delicious
There is no worse feeling.

what do you mean by that? i seriously feel like i can do it. like it doesn't feel hard at all. but eventually i get this "mind craving" for food, and i've never been able to stop it.

but isn't being super skinny more attractive anyway

Then why do you choose to be weak?

You always feel motivated before you actually go trough the hardships. It's a beginner's trap. You need to calculate for your worst day when you will be the weakest, not when you feel good.

A chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Fuck up that one day and all your consistency is gone and in the worst case it will take weeks or months before you try again.