Banned from the gym for forgetting the number of my locker

Read it all or fuck off.

Not making a tl;dr since every detail is crucial to understanding why my ban is unjust

Here we go:

>be a regular at a local gym for 2 years
>always tip the receptionist
>generally good relationships with all the guys there
>first time in a while go for a morning workout
>choose a random open locker since most of lockers are free so early in the morning
>my locker has a key that has no visible number of locker on it
>don't think about it too much, put my stuff into the locker and leave
>come back after an hour of workout and try to remember what was the number of my locker
>start panic-opening all the locked lockers with my key
>the key starts bending as I try to force-open the lockers
>go to the receptionist and explain my situation
>she asks what's my locker and that she will give me a key for that locker
>panic-choose number 77 since it's my lucky number
>locker number 77 is someone's else's so I quickly come back after opening it
>ask for number 73
>gives me the key for 73 and inside the locker there are someone else's belongings again
>receptionist gets suspicious and asks me how I cannot remember number of my locker
>I tell her to not worry about it and give me number 75
>she says she won't give me any other keys until trainer comes and looks after me in the men's lockers
>beg her to give me the key so I can go home
>she finally gives in, but number 75 isn't mine either
>come back and try to assure her I am not a thief
>she asks me to give her my key
>she checks the code on the key and gives me a number 4 key in a matter of few seconds
>my locker was number 4 which is in an entirely different room, nowhere near number 70's
>she says that she will do everything she can to get me banned and says that she doesn't want to see my ass there again
>number 4 locker wasn't visible to my panicking eyes since no3 locker's door were hiding number 4 locker behind it
>tfw it's the only gym in my area, the second closest is 70min from my home

suicide is an option

I was looking for a good natural test boost.

Do you have any suggestions? I want to cut, but I want to try to maintain without shoving tons of protein down my throat

This is the worst story I've ever seen on Veeky Forums. Fuvk off

Claim you have a memory related disability if it ever comes up again.

This makes no sense. Whyd you have to ask for a key that you already had?

I doubt you tip the receptionist enough for this not to become an issue.

The real pathetic part here is that you tried your hardest to write this story, and it came out like this. This was the best you could do. Absolutely pathetic.

You were banned from the gym because you aren't allowed to open every locker in the locker room and rummage through people's shit just because you're a retarded stoner

why not just say you dont know the locker number

do you have mental condition?

Fuck off you faggot

If in doubt, ask someone (staff) to come with you to the locker, and explain the situation, show them your key and ask them for help.

It's really your fault for behaving like a panicked child. Grow the fuck up OP.

>itt autism

lol

>tip the weights for not crushing you

Honestly this

This

I don't understand how someone can be so retarded. Why didn't you just go to her with the key and say you forgot your locker number?

Stopped reading there. Sooner or later you guys are going to realize the same tired jokes day after day isn't worth it.

That woman is really reaching. It was an honest to god stupid mistake. Can't you explain that?

You have been going to that gym for 2 years now. The fact alone that you can afford the membership should say something. Talk to the owner if you have to, just let them know that you can't lose this gym.

You deserve being named for being that retarded. After TWO years you forget? Bullshit

This so much. But how in the fuck is that receptionist so stupid?
>bring her a bent key
>instead of her asking for the key and giving you the spare for it she just gives you a second key of a number you named
>she gives you another key 3 times before she actually does what she was supposed to

If anything she should be fired. Wouldn't want a dumb bitch like her just handing out locker keys to fucking retards right?

>>always tip the receptionist

Stopped reading

Is this shit worth the long read?

>forgot to tip gravity
>tfw floated away in space

>tips receptionist
>doesnt take his own key
>doesnt just explain that he forgot which locker he was in so they help
>asks for random keys

What the fuck lad. I thought tipping receptionists was a meme too

>>>always tip the receptionist
Stopped reading right there.