How do we Veeky Forumsizens protect ourselves now that liberals are murdering everyone who disagrees?

How do we Veeky Forumsizens protect ourselves now that liberals are murdering everyone who disagrees?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charleston_church_shooting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lift more, learn how to fight. Get /k/ ASAP too

By being capable of not making everything about politics

liberals are all weak nu-males

that woman has a black kid, and no black man is present in the picture
>baka

That has to be satire lmao

Sig Sauer P320 with Federal Hydroshock 9mm

If you don't agree with them they will violently attack you

trips of truth

>liberals murdering everyone who disagrees
What the fuck are you talking about?

See: UC Berkeley and the guy who shot the senator a few days ago

NAZIS WATCH OUT

A Sanders voter tried to kill a Republican congressman and liberals are hailing him as a hero and calling for more bloodshed.

Why are white people so intent on wearing their personalities?

Extreme tumblr tier liberals literally have no power. Corporate politicians are responsible for everything wrong in the world. Extreme right wing cucks are too distracted by propaganda to realize the real problem.

White liberals are empty headed drones with no sense of originality so they make themselves into walking billboards in a hollow attempt to mimc having a personality.

you were saying?

jesus christ even the dog is fat

There is no actual difference between JaQuan and Demarius though.They both like the same music, food, bitches, tv, clothes, cars...

communism probably
their endgoal

If you live in the states just buy a gun.

So then knock them the fuck out, you bitch.

>white people
It's the left's identity politics and is predominantly aimed at "minorities".

Guys, how do we protect ourselves now that conservatives are murdering anyone who disagrees with their very specific and incredibly inane worldviews? Especially when those conservatives then try to muddle the issue by claiming that liberals are the ones killing people for their worldviews, when it is objectively the other way around, with very few exceptions.

>2011 Andre Breivik attack in Olso, Norway >en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik
>conservative extremist Andre Breivik murders 77 innocent people and injures another 319 innocent people
>reasoning: he didn't like Muslim people, so he killed a bunch of innocent, non-Muslim, native Norwegians
>also whined a bit about feminism, in typical nu-male conservative fashion

>2015 Dylann Roof shooting in Charleston, South Carolina
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charleston_church_shooting
>conservative extremist Dylann Roof murders 8 innocent people WHILE THEY WERE ATTENDING CHURCH
>that's right, 8 innocent Christian people
>reasoning: he didn't like black people, and like the rest of you incels, he lived his life inside an echo chamber and thought shooting innocent people would start a race war

Social conservatives, no matter their race or religion, are all subhuman degenerate scum. They constantly try to control the lives of others, and very often resort to violence as a means of achieving this control. This is because they are dangerously immature and irrational people who are not mentally developed enough to understand any other way to deal with things they personally don't like or understand.

(1/2)

(Continued)

New wave Anitfa and rowdy SJW campus types are indeed a plague on liberal and progressive movements, and need to be run out. At the same time however, claiming that extremist liberals are anywhere near comparable to extremist conservatives is 100% a false equivalence. Sanders and Trump supporters alike were incel tier shitters throughout the election who still today resort to attacking each other at various rallies. But the death tolls wrought by liberal extremists in either the west or across the entire globe absolutely pale in comparison to the death tolls wrought by conservative extremists.

A couple of rowdy, obese SJWs do not mean you are being attacked or oppressed. SJWs have not managed to codify into law the kinds of oppression against minorities like blacks and gays which social conservatives fought tooth and nail to preserve for centuries. SJWs and other liberal zealots, even in spite of their gross arrogance and twisted worldviews, do not kill the way social conservatives do as a means of imposing their inane worldview.

Also, saged since this thread has absolutely nothing to do with fitness. Thanks for inspiring me to write this up though, can't wait to use it on /pol/ and trigger all the degenerate little faggots over there.

(2/2)

>saged
>still places the post on the front page

Thanks for the bumps desu.

But seriously, how do we protect ourselves from all the violent, rioting, left wing trash out there?

Wrong. >100 million deaths from communism in 20c. At most 25 million from right wing movement. Pls return to reddit pinko.

Not to mention in the US liberals openly support the violent hate group known as Black Lives Matter who make heroes out of people like Mike Brown who made their livings victimizing immigrant store owners. This is why as the son of an immigrant I will never vote for anyone with a "D" next to their names.

Who here /rwds/?

I'm not affiliated with any group, but any liberal bitch who tries to put hands on me is going to die in a hail of hot lead

So like what the right did with Jared Loughner in 2011?
Fucking American politics is fucked beyond repair. Burn it all and start again

Right wingers are demonized when they act in such a manner. The liberal media turns a blind eye and refuses to condemn their little empty headed drones who do the same.

>They constantly try to control the lives of others, and very often resort to violence as a means of achieving this control.
You mean like every single political power in the entire history of humanity? Why is pacifism suddenly expected to be the norm?

The American Founding Fathers really should have just had a civil debate with the British Empire instead of resorting to violence like savages.

No, no. Liberals want the right to violently lash out at anyone who disagrees, and either turn a blind eye to their ilk who act even worse or do some half hearted "no no, we're not like them"

Are you really that much of a child that you're too young to remember that? It was only 6 years ago.
Sarah Palin literally said the Representative that got shot had a Target on her head before the shooting, and right wingers all over the internet we're hailing him as a hero

And they were demonized by the media. Meanwhile, libshits get a free pass to call for violence.

It's disgusting, and we average citizens are not going to take it any longer.

I like how you weren't even able to respond to anything that I said. Typical conservative. You were presented with evidence that disproved what you were saying, and even proved that the opposite of what you were saying was the real truth, and this hurt your pride and made you scared. So instead of responding to anything that I said, you started pretending like I didn't even say it. What's the matter coward, not capable of reading something that disproves your bullshit without running away with your tail between your legs?

Lmao the only reason the Nazis didn't get to kill more people was because they lost the war. Also, claiming that Soviet Russia and Mao China were "liberal" the way western liberals are liberal is fucking laughable. Communism =/= social liberalism or inclusive progressivism. I know you might not believe this because you think that Tumblr posts with 3 notes are representative of the broader liberal movement and agenda, but it's true.

And was that seriously the best argument you had against conservatives like Andre Breivik, Dylann Roof, and Elliott Roger killing innocent people? This thread is about modern leftists in western countries. The OP claim is that modern western leftists are killing people for disagreeing with their worldviews. In reality, modern western rightists have killed FAR more people for disagreeing with their worldviews. Hell, you'd probably struggle to scrape together a list of deaths at the hands of western liberals that adds up to even half of the kills that Breivik alone managed to pull off.

>this fedora tipper thought I was adressing him or attempting to have a debate about his laughable positions

I don't respect your opinions, because I don't respect you as a human being; therefore your arguments are below my notice bitch. Not every interaction on the internet is an epic debate.

And pray tell, how many people have died at the hands of Black Lives Matter? Has there been even one death as the result of a BLMer attacking someone else? If there have been deaths, were there even as many people killed as what Dylann Roof alone killed in that church of praying Christians?

BLM is a shit tier movement, but even so, you're grasping at straws. I pointed out that far more people have died at the hands of conservative extremists in western countries, and your best retort is that BLM is rowdy and immature? Yeah, that really cancels out the massacre that Breivik committed doesn't it. Fucking incels holy hell.

this thread is fucking retarded

GO BACK TO >>/pol/

saged and reported