How do we keep /pol/ from spamming shit threads on Veeky Forums?

by killing yourself you faggot cuck leftist

reminder that the anti-pol fags are always noodle armed manlets

I wish the lefy /pol/ and /pol/ would leave !!

is it getting hard to ignore reality?

>If you point out why I'm wrong you're a cuck
>Why are people annoyed from /pol/virgins?

Veeky Forums wasn't like this 1-2 years ago. Now every board is filled with muh alt-right nonsense

>/pol/
>reality

-t. noodle armed manlet

>redditors latch on to Veeky Forums meme and run it into the ground
Nothing new. What does the neckbeard in your image have to do with /pol/?

I would rather see sip threads then pol shit even though I'm right wing politics PISS me off and I don't want them on my board

If you define yourself in opposition to some strawman you clearly have zero character or achievements

The majority of /pol/ is reddit and it's a /pol/ meme

>it's a /pol/ meme
No, it's redditors who thought kek meant le epic trigger frogxD.

>The majority of /pol/ is reddit
You know how much newfag cancer Veeky Forums gets every year with just SIR's comics alone?

I second this notion

That can be arranged

How do we stop violent liberals from rioting and murdering people IRL?

SIR should be banned

sleazy trips there bro

>Turning a blind eye to the fact that some libshit makes DAILY threads about Trump being fat
>waaah waah right wingers are spamming the board

This is why everyone hates liberals. You turn a blind eye to the shit that your fellow empty headed zombies do, but are quick to attack everyone else. Just like you're turning a blind eye to the fags cheering on the shooting of a congressman or praising violent terror groups like BLM.

Why don't you make a lifting thread instead of being your own cancer jsut to spite /pol/'s?

Yeah. And there is a clear overlap between those and fight for le race war alt-knights.
I don't get how people can be so obnoxious.
Use this board for Fitness and Health and /pol/ for politics. I don't even mind if a thread topic naturally happens to get to politics.
But f you spam 10 threads a day to shame people for not being politically correct enough of course people will start to get annoyed by you.

And don't pretend it's not redditors trying to stroke their ego about how they fighted the conservashi- I mean libcucks today instead of working on themselves.

Veeky Forums is for fitness I'd be just as pissed if leftists christians muds or /mu/ come here.

Trump IS fat tho

There is no reasoning with left wing savages

Who gives a shit?

There are plenty of good fat people out there. Fat hate is autistic cancer that spread here from Reddit. Typical of a group as hateful as American democrats.

>posting the same shit in 3 different threads
Do you really have nothing better to do on a Saturday? This is why everyone hates you. It's not because they're dang, dirty SJWs, it's because you're an obnoxious faggot.

>no u
>everybody who disagrees with me is X
Yesterday it was bible thumpers and repulicunts now it's ess jay vees and libcucks. The reddit can't change it's stripes

>he's a loser for posting it in three different threads
>you're well adjusted, but just happen to hang out in those same threads all day to debate him

Really makes you think.

False equivalence bro. Trump IS a fat ass. """"Liberals"""" however are not murdering everyone who disagrees with them (or anyone at all), to quote today's shitposter. Don't mix that shit up you'll sound like an idiot.

Trump is the most famous person on earth right now. There's no reason for you to take criticism of him so personally

>when you're so desperate to have a comeback you ignore the basic principles of how this website works
I wish you would think before posting. But then again you wouldn't browse /pol/

>everybody

Once again a subhuman libshit thinks that it has the right to speak for me.

Neck yourself bitch. The only person I hate is YOU.

>/pol/

You could swap "liberals" for "conservative" and this would be no less accurate. Tribalism is making you look stupid. Grow up.

man I just came from Veeky Forums and their arguing the same shit

fucking politics

>mfw literally too much of a right-wing fringe extremist to tolerate /pol/ and /pol/ calls you a liberal

>how do we stop people from stating their opinions that i personally disagree with?!

He didn't say you hate everyone he said everyone hates you you underage faggot

Do you lack reading comprehension?

I was saying that fat hate in general is autistic shit that came here when /r/fathate got banned on reddit. It used to be fat people stories, but like everything else including politics, redditors took the meme way too far and it became autistic and unfunny.

>XD XD WHAT IF NAPOOLEON WON LE WAR IM SO LE INTELLCTUAL XD XD

No one gives a fuck.