ITT: Things your muscles and lowbar squat will NOT GET YOU

Ill start

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPJ64sTa7KI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off retard. Kys

A german shitmobile? gee I wish I were a brown person too

Speak for yourself bud

A 12,000$ car? I hate to sound /pol/ but are you black? Black people tend to buy shitty older 328's just so they can say they drive a Beemer

>Driving a car
>Even more so,driving a BMW
ISHYGDDT
>2017
>Not riding a Kawasaki H2 or GSXR-1000

>being racist

Not going to make it.

>not being motivated by racial pride to lift harder
>instead bitching and moaning about hurt feelings like a pathetic weak numale

NEVER EVER gonna make it to be honest

>not being racist

Tyrone fuck off

>car is clearly superior
>looks cool
>will get you bitches
>usually owned by upper class people
>"G-GUYS L-LOOK AT ME AND MY 90S C-CAR HAHA BUILD MY OWN CAR"

fuck off Veeky Forums nobody fucking cares

They're the same people who do SS+madmilk and brag about their 1.2x bodyweight squat of 350lbs.

A 17 year old can buy a used bmw with the wages saved from a summer job....
And no, just owning a bmw will not get you bitches

>all bmws cost 12k
>every bmw user is brown

you can literally smell the underaged pol user

racial pride =/= putting others down

what a bummer, buying a shitty car won't land you bitches :o

>cheap beemer shitbox
>"superior"
>"will get you bitches"

if you want a superior german car that gets you bitches then get a porsche, else get the fuck off my board you poor nigger

The only luxury brand worth buying is Lexus

German cares are overengineered dogshit that start falling apart on the showroom floor

That's nu-fit for you. Just "computerchair political activists" who don't even lift.

You know an e90/e92 is like 12k right now?

I can buy it in a month and a half...

what's wrong? upset that nobody is impressed with your very plain and unimpressive $10k car?

You mean a year of saving all your wages while mooching off mommy?

He didn't say ALL BMW drivers were brown

Plenty of fat middle aged white guys having mid life crisises get them as well

>Lexus
>luxury brand

they're fucking trash but americans gobble it up just because it sounds similar to luxurious

>projecting

not everyone on this board is a poor underachiever like you, kid

Hahaha my monthly stack of HGH pens and pharmagrade Anavar costs more than your salary kiddo

My gym has a spa and a fucking valet.

Falling for the toyota trap

They are literally the most reliable brand in the world.

Are you a German?

>German cares are overengineered dogshit that start falling apart on the showroom floor
Grabted, the crap we ship over the lake is horrendous, I admit. But you expect a car to cost a dime a dozen so stop complaining

>implying that l own a bmw because l exposed your bullshit

Not everyone makes 12k/year like your parents user, some people actually have jobs that pay well and move out of their parents house before they turn 25

>2017
>inline cylinders

V4 masterrace here get on my level

I have no respect for people who spend so much on something like a car

reliable yes (after all they're toyotas)
luxury no (a bento box on four wheels is more comfy)
that was my entire point. end of discussion, learn to read

>Roleplaying as a richfag

LOL

>But you expect a car to cost a dime a dozen so stop complaining

Hey, the Japanese ship us cheap reliable cars.

Wtf is this picture circling? His calf and some shoes???

Activate rage!

>l have no respect for people who can afford things
jelly ?

Hardly roleplaying. 30 years old making 8k a month isn't exactly extraordinary. Better than most, but I'm not exactly driving a Ferrari.

I don't actually own a car because I live in the city, but if I did, I'd buy a Macan,

What's the comfiest part of owning a German/Italian luxury car? The seats at your mechanic shop?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPJ64sTa7KI

you seem to think Veeky Forums is one person, friend

>If I'd buy a car, it would be a living caricature of one
rich faggots never fail to crack me up

Found the squid

>Roleplaying as a richfag
>being able to afford something more than a $10k car is 'roleplaying'

listen kid when you get a big boy job you'll realise how daft you're being

Once again, I'm not rich, I'm white collar working class. Anyway, the Macan is great and you can eat a dick. Go jerk off in your dad's 2002 mustang.

>Lexus
Their engines SUCK. Anyone with only a bit of knowledge of cars knows that.
Complete dog shit cars, the only thing they have going for themselves is their exclusive style.
Which is literally the reason people buy them.

faggot should've bought an import and not made-for-export

didn't watch the video but the thumbnail looks like someoone's midlife crisis ridden dad who knows squat about cars so I didn't bother

no matter what the problems are he/it had with the car, 98% are virtually unheard of in germany. desu if I were living in the states I would buy a japanese or ford myself

8k a month before or after taxes? 8k a month after taxes is pretty damn impressive. Especially for your age.

>things squats won't get you

wait, I have the perfect car for you
It's not as cool as a PT cruiser but you'll like it

The problem with German cars is that they are overengineered. They have hundreds of unnecessary functions that have been electronicized and over complicated. Then these electronic parts fail and it costs hundreds to fix them. Functional automotive design should follow the KISS principle (Keep It Simple Stupid)

Don't live in the US, so no taxes unless I make over 100k per year, and since I'm 4k short, no taxes.

Yeah it is great, but most of my friends who graduated in my class are actually making more than me in finance.

After living expenses, I net about 4.5k per month, spend 1000 on gear and gym related stuff, through the rest in the bank.

...those are lesbians. doesnt apply

>KISS principle
that's so american
also if you knew jack shit about cars (or carefully read what I posted before) you wouldn't talking so much buzzword ridden nonsense

>Graduated in finance
>puts all savings in the bank instead of investing in ETFs and growth funds

Something doesn't add up here....

I'll admit I'm not a ''''car guy''''

I'm an average consumer and to me no one can touch the Japanese in price to reliability ratios.

If you watched the videos, Scotty Kilmer ( a well regarded mechanic) would explain exactly what's wrong with the overenginnering fetish that MB and bimmer seem to have.

You don't start investing until you have 100k cash safety net. That is noob level finance. I won't even bill you for that.

Also, if you want real returns, you need to invest in non-traditional commodities (my specialty)

For example, I can make 500,000 for my company on a 700,000 investment in cocoa beans by simply moving a few shipping containers in Africa and selling it to Cadbury or Nestle.

Never heared of any problems here amongst dozen of people that own BMWs since decades.
Yeah, there is a lot of gimmick in there . They are expensive cars, that's it.

You are also looking at the future. Future business models will provide more and more of this style, most likely with business models where you can pay to unlock certain gimmicks temporarily, JIT.

>losing valuable years of compound interest to satisfy some arbitrary self imposed 'safety net'