Hi Veeky Forums how do you stay with out eating shit like pizza, burguers, chocolate etc for months, years?

Hi Veeky Forums how do you stay with out eating shit like pizza, burguers, chocolate etc for months, years?

I have been fit for years but sometimes i just cant anymore and go fat and eat a lot for months year, then after a while i go fit again but all the time i fall and go fat again

What do you do for resist tentation for years or months and dont get fat?

I really dont understand i love eat and cant stop eat, now im working again to go fit and it is a pain i wish i can control but is impossible, its hard now diet forever, i did it to many times but always go fat again

Also how do you convince yourself to eat every day bad taste things like vegetables and rice, chicken etc? i have been in this position for years and i look good but every day is a sad pain

Everytime i see a slice of pizza or a fatty burger i juat think of all the fph threads that ive ready and i instantly think that i will end up like them after just one slice or one burger so that helps alot

Chicken and rice bad?? You must not know how to cook the goat of all foods

>bad taste
>chicken, vegetables, rice

You must be high on sugar.

Just balance out the scale with ample activity. Getting your conditioning in will allow you to be a little less strict with your diet. Although if you really want to cut body fat I would avoid all together. It is all about your goals m8.

If you get sick of food, you fast. You fast until you like food again.

I don't resist temptation.
Once I got my diet in order a few years ago I haven't felt any temptation to eat that shit. It's not good for me and I don't feel good afterwards, no temptation to resist. I only touch it if I'm drunk (and I try not to be drunk).

I have been eating this for years also i know cooking,been living alone for years, differents types, somedays taste good, others bad, im tiring of it already, i always selec another thing that is not chicken or rice

but forever? im tired of it

>rice
>veggies
>chicken
>bad
I fucking knew it. It's the eternal anglo with his high fructose corn syrup addiction. Learn to cook retard.

All I have to say no to are sweets, then there is plenty of room for burgers and pizza.

This pic is how you do it op.
2 days of pizza followed by 5 days of 1300 calories a day to make up for it.

Going to be living with a Filipino next year, so lots of white rice for every meal. What's a healthier rice I can getting my Filipino roommate hooked on, so he uses that in our meals instead of white rice?

cauliflower rice has been GOAT white rice sub for me.

*I can get my

Pizza has always given me pretty bad heartburn, plus pizza in my city sucks anyway so Its easy for me to avoid. My issue is hard pretzels they're too fuckin delicious.

Fuck that sounds good, I love cauliflower

so if you cook that is not extra kcal ? it is not better eat it with out ingredients ?

if i start eating pizza or something, i cant do normal the next day, i fail , is hard to return

>if i start eating pizza or something, i cant do normal the next day, i fail , is hard to return
Well eventually you run out of pizza. Only reason I ate it two days is because I bought two instead of one. Seriously though not really hard to stop eating junk. Just don't.

i have anxiety if i dont eat pizza or burguer or shit like that,even like that i still diet, is a every day battle for me, not a normal thing, when im sleeping i literally dream with eat pizza or burguer or delicious food, that is everynight when im on diet, i cant stop thkining in food and in eat something delicious, but even that i diet for months with out fails, but eventually i arrive to a point that i just stop dieting and go full bad

sorry my english

wtf so i should lift ot not? that image confused me

I start everyday with the same exact meal no matter what.

I have a salad with dark lettuce, chicken, one egg, tuna, brocoli, almonds and a drip of San-J peanut dressing.

I also have a bowl of oatmeal with half an apple, a banana, nutmeg and cinnamon.

Finally I have a cup of green tea.

Only THEN will I allow myself to eat shit food later in the day, if I do at all.

About bad taste : make is taste good.

>About bad taste : make is taste good.

but i though that this wa not permitted if you dont want to go fat and burn fat?

also you have to eat low quantity of pasta and rice so you dont really enjoyed it because you eat too low quantity

I cut using CKD (cyclical keto diet) I eat high fat, high protein foods (bacon, cheese, eggs, meat) then on every 4th day I have a cheat meal, where I eat whatever I want, however much I want. I got from 201 lb to 149 lb and still losing.

dont fucked your head dont eat carbs ?

It is really a every day fight for me, i dont know how much i will keep this way with out giving a fuck about diet and gym...

but if i do it, i look like a total deformed monster, that is why i cant stop diet, if i do diet for months i got a very aesthetic body but if i leave gym and diet i totally change and go total ugly deformed monster, total cringe ans suicide mode, it is REALLY hard for me i dont know what to do with my life, love eat, but is very hard to resist, good is literaly the only good thing in my life and i have it forbidden

Extra cardio after cheat meals my man. Walking for an hour burns 300-500 kcal. If I want a burger on my cut I just find some time for a walk during the week.

If your asking if carbs are important for your brain to function, then no. Once your body runs out of carbs, it produces ketones for energy. But that's only after 2 days (that's if you're lifting and constantly pushing for PRs and doing an honest workout like sprinting) because your glycogen storage only holds so much carbs. The only reason you have a cheat on CKD, is because it's essential for muscle building, don't get me wrong, I'm not against carbs, they are very important for anybody serious about making them gains. I recommend reading about insulin and bodybuilding to get a better idea. Its like cutting and bulking at the same time.

Walking at 5km/h burns like 150-180.

Sounds like you need a traumatic food injury. Maybe stab yourself in the eye with a pizza crust.

I make pizza and burgers myself and treat them as normal meals. This way I get to control their caloric content and macros so it doesn't interfere with my goals (and is much cheaper too). Time to learn some cooking bro.

i like cooking but i use a lot of carbs and too much quantity, can eat just a bit... like 5k kcal in pasta and things with no fat

I treat myself to something sugary like twice a week. Makes it worthy imo

So maybe add some fat and protein and reduce those carbs because clearly your cooking isn't satiating for you.

i enjoy my cooking, i add it a lots of things, like pasta, eggs, tuna, lots of vegetables, too much virgen oil, salt, soja, and vinagre, it is delicious but has lots of carbs

it already has too much protein, fat and carbs, a lot too much

I can't help you if you can't control yourself and your eating. I have just counted calories for a year and at some point I found a diet that suits me and my needs and is still satisfying so I don't get cravings for shit. If your cooking has too much of everything then I'd say it's time to change your cooking. I won't give you a ready recipe for a Veeky Forums life, because there is none. That's your call to find balance in your life. E.g. I workout a lot so 3000 calories is about my maintenance level, at least my scale says so, so I eat whatever I want (and after some time eating healthy I don't really crave junk food), just in moderation. Maybe you should workout more too while working on your diet?

Do you even lift? I eat that stuff all the time. You can eat whatever you want as long as you get all your nutrients and lift enough weights.

dude I fucking destroyed a 14 inch pizza and a bowl of icecream like an hour ago

and I'm stronger than atleast 95% of fit

I eat that shit from time to time. Lifting is supposed to improve my life, not change it to living hell of constant self-restraint

Right now, after being overweight for years I have zero desire for them. Just thinking of them makes me angry.

just run it off with cardio

>your nutrients
but pizza and burgers have nutrients

>if it fits your memeros

No shit sherlock

>sherlock
that inst my name

hunger is the best spice

Make your own burger patties from ground beef and seasoning, they're better tasting and don't have all the fat. Make your own pizza for same reason. Learn to cook and you can eat anything you want (except chocolate you fatty, that's for women and children)

How does this taste the next day? I can't eat a whole bag in one meal. Real rice rarely ever tastes good re-heated in the microwave.

no shit sherlock

please explain how can i do pizza and burguers with out fat and carbs

I just told you how to do the burgers. Pizza is also pretty straightforward, just Google it.

use high quality ingredients if you one of "those" guys whos scared or carbs use a low carb bread as the base.

I went from 300 to 245 and I eat pizza and burgers.

thanks yes i want to loss weight with out go through a hell again

> I went from fat to fat and I eat pizza and burgers

Willpower

fatty

willpower forever? i tried but god damm, is hard, you get tired after 4-5 years

>rice taste bad
>bad chicken
Learn how to cook nigga, gordon ramsay is my cooking hero but i'm sure there's a billion videos on making tasty chicken and rice

then why not eat something with fat ? since you are adding it fat to taste better?

Eat more but make up for it with more cardio