Friendly reminder that 3 plate bench and 5 plate DL doesnt mean you won't look DYEL anymore

Friendly reminder that 3 plate bench and 5 plate DL doesnt mean you won't look DYEL anymore.

Woah qboa whoa wtf
whoaaaaaaaaaaaa chilll
whoaaaaaaaaaaa hold on

I realized this after a year of ICF. Strength routines are a god damn trajedy.

damn really makes me think. for real

id say its because of his arms and shoulders. his forearms are literally smaller than both those guys

>tfw im doing forearm rollers right now

like this is something you have to remind

natty lifting is a joke both bodybuilding or strength training

But you're wrong though. Strength programs have volume built in after you're done being a god damn rookie

kys

I've seen him irl and he actually looks a lot bigger than in pictures. Like, A LOT bigger. In a matter of fact he's a lot bigger than guys normally are with a size like that, a guy his size should be benching 500 pounds and squatting in the 700s

protip: Thinking that you need to lift X weight to look like X is retarded because strength athletes who only train high intensity low volume will remain small-ish while bodybuilders who train high volume low intensity are far weaker than what they look like

he only appeared that big because you were looking up at him from your knees

german volume training here i come!

Fuck off blowhole

Why does this sound EXACTLY like something blaha would say about himself?

>strength athletes who only train high intensity low volume
Literally none of them do this.

it's a hyperbole. Strength training requires longer rest and volume is also worse compared to someone that focuses on bodybuilding in a given timeframe. 45 mins worth of BB shit would require 1.5h in the gym in a strength-oriented programming to get the same volume (volume applicable to hypertrophy gains in this case)

That's assuming the person training for strength is training in a low rep range. Go to /plg/ some of those retards do 3 times as much volume as someone doing any bodybuilding routine. At least for bench. Even doing reps as high as 20.

maybe they're the only ones in /plg/ that don't look like shit for their strength-level. Even their strongest guys aren't really that big, but they like to spout the "i'd be really muscular if i decided to cut" meme despite having 15" stick arms at 230 lbs

Everyone there looks like shit lmao

Because it is a literal quote by him.

>Go to /plg/ some of those retards do 3 times as much volume as someone doing any bodybuilding routine
now explain why all of them look like shit compared to any gym rat who is training for hypertrophy

Because they are GDEs.

Hahahahahahahahahahahha please keep doing these

he just looks like someone i would not want to be friends with.

>low volume makes you smaller

The opposite is true, in order for muscle growth to occur muscle damage needs be minimal.

>15 inch
>Stick arms
They're not fantastic but you won't look DYEL

Most powerlifters(natty powerlifters) do ridiculous ammounts of volume, the issue here is if you have the genes to get through the damage and actually build muscle.

Non responders to training usually suffer too much damage, much more so than the average person from each individual set.

This is what seperates the genetic dead ends from the genetic elite, hormones play a minimal role in comparison unless you're shooting 2g's a week exogenous steroids.

Most powerlifters in the ipf do ridiculous volumes too, reactive training systems guys, sheiko guys, just to name a few.

If you're below 5'8, 15 inches looks pretty good

>people still take Blaha's advice
>people EVER took Blaha's advice

THICC