I recently got fit. And dress much better (tailored clothes)...

I recently got fit. And dress much better (tailored clothes). Also have been working on other minor physical and personalityl issues.

Figured i would test out my new self by getting out of my old comfort zone.

So i started striking up convos with really HOT women. So far, all 4 i asked for thier phone number gave me a real one and I sent a few texts and got replies.

The numbers were gotten to go out somewhere (not necessarily a date, i never complimented these women or showed interest besides giving them the "eye fuck"). Maybe twonof th we talked about sex (in general) before i got their numbers.

Did I make it' Veeky Forums? I still feel like my old self (fat ugly out of shape nervous anxious) even though inwas able to get these attractive womens phone numbers.

How do i fix my brain to start thinking like i have made it?

You don't.
You just get used to it until it doesn't matter any more.
Also, that is a mighty fine ass.

>tailored clothes
ghey

you never make it, you always want more or lose interest. Fitness is a meme.

Says the guy that doesnt wear dress shirts or suits that actually fit his body.

Shit. I bet you buy shoes from the shoe store where they approximately fit your foot.

The definition of making isn't for other people to decide.
If you feel like you've made it, then you've made it.
If you still aren't satisfied with who you are, you haven't made it.

that ass and legs are so fucking sexy. Recently a woman at gym accidentaly brushed her ass against my shoulder (she was wearing leggings ofc) while I was sitting down picking up a plate from the floor. She even said sorry. It felt so fucking amazing

There will always be a good amount of people out there that talk shit. People "make fun" of me for working out and dressing nice. Most of the people that do this are deshoveled and generally disgusting.

Chad doesn't even know the difference between slacks and chinos, he buys all his shit off the rack at walmart and he STILL looks better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FACE AND FRAME

LDAR fucking retard fashioncel gookcel cuckold

Yeah, sure. That makes sense.

t. tryhard

Making it is a pretty goddamn nebulous concept, but for me losing my virginity was probably the closest I ever got in a single moment to thinking that I made it - if you've already done that then probably the next best thing is the first time you get blatantly mired without a pump

>Did I make it' Veeky Forums? I still feel like my old self (fat ugly out of shape nervous anxious) even though inwas able to get these attractive womens phone numbers.
>
>How do i fix my brain to start thinking like i have made it?

You didn't make it because you're still here

>has one tailored suit

>thinks he knows everything now and is a classy man

Lmao trash

I bet you watch Mad Men to feel cool

When you stop taking the Supplements it's all gonna go away.

You wear the same suit jacket and dress shirts everyday dont you lmao, get over yourself mate

>married and/or women supposedly already in a committed relationship willing to fuck over their lives as well as their partner's just to taste your dick for one night
That's making it in the dark side of the force, and while I'm not proud about it, I can definitely say that I've made it. Multiple times.
I guess just to take another step into degeneracy is to get on a threesome with two married women? Preferable in their house?
Fuck I don't know I'm not even trying anymore.

You wrote that just to brag to a bunch of anons on this board, legit kys

You want to fix your "personality issues" instead of accepting the way you are? You want to convince yourself through mental gymnastics that you made it, instead of sitting down and being grateful for the health you have? Holy shit son. Slow down, stop and think. You transformed your body and appareance, now transform your inside.

t. internet guru

fit is the most important thing when it comes to clothes and style faggot

Walking around in tailored shirts and suits everyday looks fucking stupid unless your lifestyle fits, which im 100% sure it doesnt.

>not getting your t-shirts and jeans fitted perfectly for your body
missing out senpai

>getting a t-shirt fitted

>Firstly
You go and actually have sex.

>Secondly
After you date someone for a while, if you still prioritize the gym over your partner, then you are Veeky Forums.

>never got Veeky Forums in my life

if i spend $100+ on some nice t-shirt you better believe i'm coughing up the extra few bucks it'll cost to have it taken in a bit.
luckily my brand of choice is cut like it was made for me so i don't have to do it that often.

>tfw prioritize gym, try not to miss at least 3-4 days a week and such
>still make shit gains due to multiple sports injuries from when I was 18 and 19
Shit sucks. Gf keeps telling me to "stop destroying my body" and just cycle or swim. Kinda ironic, she'd probably not notice me if I didn't have really wide back or something alike.

What kind of t-shirt are you dropping $100 on?

90% of picking up hot chicks is having the confidence to approach them and talk to them

Or that's what I hear. Outside of obvious social settings (like clubs or parties) I never have that confidence

Maybe you do not want to lay in pussy like mtv advertises, but your fullfilment will come from something else ?

Not trying to barge in, but did you try swimming? Maybe as a complementary activity?

i'll pick up solid colour, no logo ralph lauren purple/black label t-shirts if i can get them. wear them strictly for going out. it sounds expensive but i have a small and very efficient wardrobe i know how to get the most life out of. it actually ends up cheaper then my old habits of buying cheap shit over and over again as needed. plus women REALLY notice if you know how to dress. so many lads out there still look like their mum's dressed them even into their late thirties and forties.

Yes, and I did it for a while as a complementary(also for recovery after ankle injury). I haven't had the time recently for anything more than the gym though, university is a bitch. Or at least STEM is, dunno about humanities.

Not really uncommon to drop 100+ on a tee, or even a sweatshirt. Imo, fitted jeans are what makes everything work. Unless you got twig legs and no glues.

Yes, it absolutely is uncommon to drop $100 on a t-shirt. I know one dude who might do that.

>Not really uncommon to drop 100+ on a tee, or even a sweatshirt. Imo, fitted jeans are what makes everything work. Unless you got twig legs and no glues.
Fashioncels actually believe this

OP is trying to be a classy slayer, not an adult chad who usually dresses like teen
watch ryan gosling in crazy stupid love, that's the epitome of slayer

making it is not about girls

everything in life is about procreation, can't procreate without woman

never gonna make it

>implying
Gandhi has probably never bought clothes in his adult life, he gets everything handed to him from the designers he works for. Notice how he doesn't dress like a tryhard fashioncel because his HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME does the job for him?

>that pic
what is this autism?

Average fashioncel, only thing that is unique is that he is not a gookcel, currycel or persiancel

disheveled*

>be woman
>weird but attractive gay guy is giving me attention
>give him my number so i can dish with him about our bf's
>he has a weird eye spasm but thats ok lol

>HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME
next time say "HFF"

If you're lifting for girls, you'll make it when getting a hot girl's number and fucking her won't be something you consider an accomplishment.

If you sling a coat over your shoulder like that you're a faggot lmao

>How do i fix my brain to start thinking like i have made it?
by not worrying about it.

Frame is a meme. You can take frame easy by shaping your muscles. Like working your shoulders, easiest example. Your shoulders will naturally broaden over time.

"making it" is a hypothetical goal, you never fully reach it. It's the same as the principle of liberty. People want to be 'free from' things, like wageslaving, obligations, etc., when in reality, being granted that or having earned that which you seek only sets up new limits. Social expectations are all also lies. No matter how many qts you may fuck or romance, you will still die shitting yourself and 50-80% of your lifetime will be spent watching your strength, wits and charm fade away before you.

Affliction fgts

if you're actively trying, then you havent made it.

to make it is to reach a state where you dont give a fuck anymore, i.e. to be outcome independent.

not in a depressed "i try so hard but still dont get it so i stop trying" way, but in a way where you just dont care about it either way.

that's truly making it. unfortunately it takes most people getting fit to gain the self confidence to get there, myself included.

thats how i see it anyway.

great work mate.

Tell us how you chatted them up + where you met them

Tell us your height / weight and bf%

Chad doesnt shop at walmart ffs.

Its probably Abercrombie or whatever

Hey McFly! Your shoezips are unzipped!