How keep gainz with stressful job

I just started my career as a police officer. it's not the shift work or the long hours that's killing my gains, it's the stress

how do i combat this?

bump

Awww piggy having a tough time?

home gym

yes, i am. that's why i started the thread obviously

currently living in a bachelor so no room for even squat stands

bump

inject test

get a lower stress job

meditate
in thru nose for 10, hold 10, out thru nose 10

rip stress

i used to hate the police, then I got radicalized online and started liking you guys after trayvon martin happened. Raid a traphouse and keep some opiates for yourself to calm down and you'll be fine

does stress actually negatively effect your gains in the same way, say, lack of sleep would?

If so I truly am fucked

cortisol

Don't most police stations have a gym in the basement or something?

Use that before your scheduled shift if you can - my uncle is a sergeant and he still does it.

Jesus

how is being a cop stressful? it gets along with gym

How stressful really is it? Apart from the weird hours you get. Thinking of becoming one after I get my geophysics degree.

I'm heading into the academy, give me anything and everything advice-wise you can.
IE, will I be able to lift during or will I be no-gainz until academy is over?

Take up some kind of practical martial art. Boxing, wrestling or BJJ.

jerk off alot

What kind of shape are you in and what do you do to stay in shape?

Reduce stress by shooting negros

Not a LEO, but I was in the military doing stressful stuff.

When deployed my team and I would pump iron when we woke up, have a meal, then prepare for that night's mission. I know there is a lot of variables with your hours, but having something closely resmebling a routine will help.

Also, if you have to miss a workout due to overtime or exhaustion, don't sweat it man. Keep your head clear and take care of your body. Hydrate, get those 7-8 hours of sleep, and eat clean when you can.

Why shoot them when you can beat them instead? More satisfying and less paperwork

And I forgot to mention, stop worrying about things outside your locus of control.

Lifting relieves stress. Thanks for Serving.

You get used to it after many months. I'd just think about how there are 100 pound girls serving as officers and they're fine. Take 2 scoops of PWO and lift and you'll be too tired to be stressed out.

Are you retarded