How do i tell my girlfriend she needs to start doing squats without pissing her off

how do i tell my girlfriend she needs to start doing squats without pissing her off

None of us even know your girlfriend. How would we know?

"i bet you i can pull off your yoga pants better than you can"

'should come to the gym with me one day, could be cute'
She'll come because she loves cute things and she'll do squats because that's all girls do at the gym

Do it subliminally brah
>watch or like videos of girls squating on fb or insta
>say something about a girl squating more than you at the gym to her
>say your butt has gotten to big for your pants because of all your squats
whatever you do just dont up and tell her that she has the lower body of a 12 year old boy

Leave your grindr profile open.

Unless you want to be single, don't bother. Anytime a woman improves herself, she will be looking to upgrade her boyfriend the first chance she gets.

Thith

just fuckin man up and tell her shes a fat

In an MMS with this image

>Start doing squats.

>you should start doing squats

desu this. She got you already, count yourself lucky if she doesn't get fat.

HAHAHA, I've been trying to work this out in my head with all the women I've dated.

I try to sell it to them subtly by asking if they exercised and telling them how good it is for the body and mind.

Also, most women don't realise it makes them sexy, slim and curvy instead of muscular since it's hard for women to gain muscle, once you sell that they should love it.

Let's work out together? Oh btw here's an instructional video for girls, you do that, i'll do mine...

>without pissing her off
you are doing it wrong. you should piss her off so much she joins gym the next day

>She should not improve because that means I'd have to improve too!
Please, none of you reproduce. You deserve every bit of your misery

Or I'll stab you 27 times

>There is simply no other exercise, and certainly no machine, that produces the level of central nervous system activity , improved balance and coordination, skeletal loading and bone density enhancement, muscular stimulation and growth, connective tissue stress and strength, psychological demand and toughness, and overall systemic conditioning than the correctly performed full squat. In the absence of an injury that prevents its being performed, everyone who lifts weights should learn to squat, correctly.

Why would she get pissed off in the first place?

Just tell her to start light, like with everything in the damned gym

Don't tell her, make her.

One night, while she's asleep, drag her to a squat rack. Get her in position while she's groggy and then slowly add weight. Then just wake her up and she will naturally squat in panic.

You can thank me later.

>Being afraid of women
If you want her to go to the gym just tell her you faggot

Bros how do I tell my girlfriend that her vagina stinks like my balls puked on by a death-ill gorilla?

Generally she's really stressful and she tells me (I have no fucking idea if this is true) that her vagina gets really wet because of that which means her snatch is constantly full of vagina liquid, stinking like death.

Please help, last time I went down on her I had to literally take a break and put my tongue in a glass of ice water (obviously not while she was looking) so it numbs and I don't taste what seems like industrial radioactive waste.

This guy has an acute understanding of women

Tell her to fix her oozing cave before you ever dive in there again

Why are people so scared of making their girlfriends angry?

Because women are emotional babies

You ever woke up a sleeping toddler? It takes a shitton of effort to make them calm again

You are beta.

This is the worst advice I've ever heard unless OPs girlfriend is literally only as smart as a golden retriever

>having better ass than your gf

real feelsbadman

Hey I've read the first ten replies and it's mostly terrible advice. Listen to me instead. I squat regularly, get fucked regularly, and my girlfriend's ass is nearly as big as mine though she's six inches shorter (she's 5'7") and weighs 115. She started squatting because she likes my ass and knows I got him from squatting. So my advice is to lead by example. If she's worth anything, she'll want to return the favor (you're bringing a nice ass to the relationship, so she'll want to bring one too). You can draw additional attention to it by remarking that your pants no longer fit or whatever, but that's about as far as you'll want to go. Anything more and you're entering a potential minefield.

what is your favorite talking heads song and why is it "slippery people"?

mine is born under punches, but it's hard to choose.

Buy her cheap workout clothes as a subliminal message

Only eat her out after she showers. Eventually she will catch on

XDXDXD

This Must Be the Place, especially the Stop Making Sense version, is goat

kek i'm glad we're all on the same page

I think the correct question is "what are some of your favorite songs" because you can't just have one

probably life during wartime (the live version from stop making sense) or lady don't mind or nothing but flowers

slippery people is good too, "god help us, help us lose our minds" always gets me

also papa legba (but I like the pops staples version from the actual movie better than the album version so this doesn't count)

fuck now I have to listen to this shit again

Yes we are assuming she's an average woman

why are you afraid of pissing off your gf you pussy bitch just tell her straight up.

I have to have seen that picture 10 times and I still think it's just as disgusting as the first time I saw it

Jesus Christ.

And women still try to convince us that periods aren't disgusting.
Anyway, now you got something to think about when you see girls doing squats at the gym.

kek