/fat/ Threads are Moving too Fast Edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
discord.gg/tECCTD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for visible gains while burning fat

I want to lift but only have access to dumbbells. Is there a good plan to follow?
>inb4 QTDDTOT
link it to me then you fucking nigger, it hasn't been on the fucking front page all day

fat fucks

How much should I drink? I'm up to about 1.5 gallons of water a day with a little ACV

Use the search feature you stupid fat piece of shit..?

It depends on your weight, buddy.

You should drink enough so your piss doesn't look strong, but rather like a very pale yellow. If too much like water then you are just going to be pissing too much. Nothing wrong with that, but annoying.

im the best

what a fucking abysmal OP

>age
>weight
>what are you going to do when you make it

>what a fucking abysmal OP
Did you click on the OP pic?
>I'm watching you

>>age
>>weight
79kg
>>what are you going to do when you make it
hop on a prewritten program and try to get stronk as fuck. barely making any strength gains right now (deficit is ~1000 calories)

>OP isn't a fat wojack

>28
>330
Live till I'm 90 with out the pain of my weight on my ankles.

Are you guys this butthurt about my gif in the OP? Next time I'll use this picture and you will know that you caused this.

I'm barely on the cusp of being overweight, but I used to be obese. Honestly, once you lose the weight your quality of life will improve so much.

Keep up with your goal man. From someone who used to be super fat, I can tell you it's like night and day.

Good luck!

imagine singlehandedly killing a general with your retarded shit

>31
>98kg

Maybe I'll finally have sex with someone. My goal is to not have diabetes complications, though.

>imagine singlehandedly killing a general with your retarded shit
Well you liked my last one, which was the last one.
Got to over 300 posts in record time.

>29
>195 lbs
>I'm gonna dress as cute as I am

>26
>210 at 6 foot.
>I need to fucking diet and I suck at this. I need to stop sucking.

>21
>225 lbs
>Look at myself in the mirror and say "Hey, not that bad!"

Do we have a discord? Can I make a discord if there isnt one?

>age
>weight
97.5kg
Go to uni naked or at least semi-naked

JOIN THE DISCORD

discord dot gg/tECCTD

Why?

We have a discussion here, in this thread. That's why it exists.

>just ate 8 doughnuts that my aunt brought over

real time discussion in the discord and no fucking captcha

As the week progresses I remove items from lunch and dinner, then lunch altogether, like some sort of diet minimalism. Yesterday I only ate 2 items. I'm not doing it on purpose it just happens every week that I do this. Having a cheat day tomorrow to see if that helps my headspace.

I FUCKING HATE LOSING WEIGHT
>88,6 kg a month ago
>86,6 kg the beginning of the month
>BACK TO 88,1 kg EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T CHANGE ANYTHING IN MY DIET AND ONLY HAD ONE (1) CHEAT DAY
Is maybe my scale broken or am I just to retarded to lose weight?

i take multivitamins because i probably miss some shit in my meals

should i take them in the mornings or when i go to bed

unless you are 7 foot tall or you work in the sun all day you are just taxing you kidneys bro

>25
>240
at 2 lbs per month maybe by 2019

JOIN THE DISCORD
>JOIN THE DISCORD
JOIN THE DISCORD
>JOIN THE DISCORD

discord.gg/tECCTD

your deficit isnt big enough because you miscalculated ur tdee or are not logging correctly. or it's a plateau
this is me btw. who else is on here? plz post updates.

it doesnt matter you fat fuck

>age
>weight
down to 57kg @ 160cm
127lbs @ 5`3
Get into T-rex mode an improove my climbing performance on bike.
Yes, I pretty much made it already, nobullypls.

discord is for cretins who want to be a part of a secret club, redditors who cant stand being anonymous

wont taking them at night make my tummy work and keep me awake?

Yea but you're a manlet, or rather a literal midget, so you might as well kill yourself

just drink some pepper honey water every night a 9 PM and all the fat will burn off, remember to put plastic wrap on your stomach

>implying not all climbers are small
>implying you could even stay in my slipstream at this point

>implying I give a fuck about climbing some stupid ass mountain when girls only cream themselves when you're at least 6 feet tall.

>implying girls are my goal

>waiting for the inevitable confess post

iktf
feels good

tough mudder

Will eating two hard-boiled eggs per day, each day, give me a heart attack? I need to find a second good source of protein because I'm going crazy from eating cottage cheese every day.

fuck no

>cottage cheese
>eggs
are you the poor vegetarian from before?

Confess

and join the discord

discord dot gg/tECCTD

320pounds (SW was 375)
I'm just gonna finish a bunch of shit. I'm gonna travel, I'm gonna finish creative projects I started and take on some new ones. I'm gonna fuck that one girl I keep seeing around the music venues in my town. I'm gonna read longer books. I'm gonna plan my finances for the next 5 years.

It's all about becoming a better person. Taking control of your life. Being healthy will help me achieve my actual life goals. I'm not getting fit to be fit, I'm getting fit because it makes you a better person.

>are you the poor vegetarian from before?

Nope, just a random fatass who started on the long hard road. I do allow myself a cheat meal every now and then, and when I do, it's usually a nice juicy steak. Can't eat that for a daily diet though, so I'm looking at alternatives that are low cal and high in protein. Eggs and cottage cheese seem to fit the bill just right.

Forgive me /fat/her, for I have sinned. Had a hefty beef steak with baked potatoes and gravy yesterday.

Forgive me /fat/her for I have sinned

I consumed between 10-14 cheap beers last night and ate a huge bbq cheeseburger from Whataburger.

The discord is redundant. Nobody responded positively when you asked about making one because nobody cared. Take a hint.

>MOM JUST MADE FRIED CHICKEN WITH FRENCH FRIES

How much of a deficit is to much of a deficit?

Moments like these are when you find out whether you've got what it takes to make it. Don't give in to the fried jew, resist the temptations of the flesh.

Are you dying of malnutrition? No? Then you can go lower. No pain, no gain.

whey protein????????
Chicken breast???????
What the fuck is your problem my man

>19
>254lb

I just want to wear a tank top once in public.

>3000kcal goal
What the fuck?

this desu
who is cutting at that calorie count?

800 calorie deficit, how did I do guys?

That's the default, how much I burn while sedentary

what up calum von moger always wanted to meet you

lmao texas brah i know those exact feels. tomorrow will be 10 beers and bbq fajita tacos

No I'm just 5'10 and weigh 210

>you put in exercise as part of a TDEE calculator
never gonna make it

Your tdee is like 2300. Never count exercise since cals burned are always wildly overestimated.

How often do you change up your TDEE deficit? Every 10 lbs lost? Every time you stall?

Thanks, I'll fix that.

What exercises should I do when I wake up in the morning? Poorfag so I have no equipment
Trying to get in shape for the police academy

I like to start my mornings with some light calisthenics, leaving the heavy stuff for the afternoons. I usually do a quick routine of jumping jacks, squats, sit-ups and push-ups, about 15-20 of each. Nothing major, but really helps getting the blood flowing and the energy going.

Thanks user. Another question, how often should I exercise a day? Bearing in mind days I have to work too

Idk, all that I want to accomplish right now depends on events within the next few weeks. If I accomplish that, well I still don't know what I want to do really...

>22
>190 at 5'5
>Probably get better clothes and hopefully the game I spit now will land me some chicks that will be interested in normal looking me.

226 (started cutting at 253, all-time max 280)
go to anime cons and fuck cosplayers. maybe get a gf. enjoy life without the constant knowledge that my own existence repulses people when they look at me

I expected this but I was retaining 4 lbs of water for days until this morning, which is why I refused to weigh in Friday. My body is too whacky for a weekly competition.

I ate well today and fluids continue to expel quite efficiently but I'm trying not to weigh myself until after my occupational exam. Trying to keep my spirits high for the test.

Could use some self control motivation.

141 lbs
be the skinny chick in my friend group again

Thought about a previous /fat/ thread, went to the fridge, cracked every beer I had, poured them down the sink while saying "BEGONE FAT FUCKERY" to each one.

It's on now, lads. What foods are you /fat/ggots staying away from?

>tfw have to do weekly sunday weigh in but still full with two days worth of shit
after I shit hopefully soon, I pray I'll be under 88kg

>throwing away delicious sappora
damn nigga. that's brave and kinda wasteful. Oh well at least you won't drink it now. Good luck m8.

I know what you mean, and it was wasteful, but it had to be done.

get some laxatives and eat some colon blow

My TDEE is around 1500 kcal... I want to kill myself.

I had some psyllium husk last night but nothing yet

S-E MICH
-
E
M
I
C
H

I'm weak, in order to not eat out of boredom i need games or movies to kill time. I'm about to buy a game that has at least 60 hours of gameplay. I do understand that it is desireable to replace gaming with other activities but i'm just not there yet.

imo playing vidya is absolutely fine if it's a conscious decision made on your part. For me, playing dark souls 3 currently and it really helps keep my mind off of binging, particularly when my insulin sensitivity is going crazy. Just know the tradeoffs and then make the decision you think is best for yourself and your goals. Obviously don't go overboard with vidya, so no late nights, no shitty sneks. a social or physical or creative hobby might have "better" gains, so strongly consider that in due time.

What's up friends?

Went to the gym a few hours ago. Lifted for 45 and then did 30 minutes of biking. It was a good meme.

Come home, my dog who was attacked by a pit bull this morning is having a seizure. Time to go to the animal hospital!

Now that I'm home I'm hungry as fuck and devouring bacon, chicken, and veggies. But the three hours of working out and now I was startvvvvvvving. I flirted with the idea of not eating and letting my body eat itself while I slept but couldn't do it.

Thinking about the keto meme. Anybody recommend?

My 14 year old nephew touched his mother while she was sleeping. Comments?

I'm gonna borrow that. Anytime something shitty tries to reason it's way into my fat gullet I will simply scream "BEGONE FAT FUCKERY"

>touched his mother
go on

He touched her breasts. I can't sleep. Ik him being a curious male who is with his single mother most of the time has a lot to do with it but I'm terrified of him becomimg a predator or trying to "express" himself with some girl and ending up in jail.

>cheat day
>day
Chances are you ate a lot of shit high in sodium which made you retain water

Shit man I'm sorry about this stuff. What does you sister think about all this? Maybe have a heart to heart talk with the kid?

I haven't been sleeping properly /fat/bros. I've been sleeping max 6-7 hours either after coming back from school or a little before evening. Tried to fix my sleep by waiting until a bit before midnight and reducing the sleeping hours during the day but shit hit the fan and i ended up waking up at 2 am and staying up all night sleep deprived and the cycle continued. I can't seem to get the 8 hours of sleep either, maybe from feeling guilty about sleeping before night time. I'm still losing weight but i have a strong feeling that most of it is muscle. How do i fix this?

Came back from a jog.
2km (1 1/4 mile) at a 9 minutes mile pace.
Better than nothing. At least I went.
Will eat lightly for lunch and do some elliptical bike and skip diner.
How's /fat/'s morning ?

>i'm going to do my 30-day fast
>fuck up on third day
>okay i'll start it again tomorrow
>just ate tuna wrap, hot dogs and crackers
fucking shit.

Unless you're trying to become an athlete, a quick daily morning exercise, 3-4 proper exercise sessions a week with rest days between them, and the occasional bit of cardio should be all you need to get into shape.

>vending machine cucked me and stole my money
I guess its for the greater good