Hiro has permitted us to have 1 thread about how to improve the board

Hiro has permitted us to have 1 thread about how to improve the board

So Veeky Forums how do we improve the board?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S7d23UalcRo
youtu.be/Wuxb8FCM0YI
youtu.be/GIX-RyorgkQ
strawpoll.me/13221328
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ban all the liberal Reddit filth who came here because of epic leg day screen caps on /r/Veeky Forums

Sticky update:
Bulking: +0.5kg/month (+0.25lb/week)
Cutting: -2kg/month (-1lb/week)
New routines: gslp, cl, c6w, phul, gvt, some bootybuilding for chicks

We need a real constant nutrition general thread.

We also need more mental health threads.

We also need a homolust thread.

Ban users that are posting threads about the same fucking Youtuber every fucking day just self-bumping that shit to gain subscribers. You know which fucking faggot I'm talking about. We don't need /pol/ propaganda here, remember that TGO doesn't talk about lifting at all, it's all filthy neo-Nazi propaganda.

>Ban BRAAAAAP threads.
>Ban all off-topic threads.
>Ban attention whores.
>Ban all the cults of Zyzz, Golden One and so on and so forth.
>Ban /r9k/ posts about women.
>Ban threads about penis sizes.
>Ban Le Red Pillers :DDDDDD xDDD :PP

its bretty gud as it is

Delete /hm/

Seriously Veeky Forums was 60% gay before /hm/ became a thing but the board was much better as a result

Source on bulking speed:
youtu.be/S7d23UalcRo
youtu.be/Wuxb8FCM0YI
youtu.be/GIX-RyorgkQ
Common sense ffs

Also, ban for 1 hour minimum meme posts like "wooaaaaah chil".

This
and
>Ban /pol/ posts and threads in a fucking FITNESS board
>Ban manlet, lanklet, chinlet, whateverlet posts

>remember that TGO doesn't talk about lifting at all
I must agree sadly. Ban /tgo/s

change it back to 'health & fitness' because HEALTH is an important issue.
so stuff about managing ailments like diabetes and sitch should be included rather then this 'social introvert gym rat' culture on this board that it has become.

You sound frazzled little guy

ban anybody that's asian or partialy asian. its gooks from reddit who shit up board with their race baiting threads

1) Ban brap threads.
2) Ban r8 threads
3) Ban 'high test women'/no fap threads
4) Ban /r9k/ threads
5) Ban manlet threads
6) Ban /pol/ threads
7) Ban vegan threads

MOST IMPORTANT:

8) Bring back (& all hail) the natty king.

scoobs never left us

This.

>ban everything that makes /fit /fit

"No fun allowed"

>Why can't I shitpost for free :(

>ban manlet threads

Can we just ban manlets instead?

We should have a process where you need to provide proof of being at least 5' 10 to post here. This board is about fitness and making it, you just can't make it ever if you're a manlet.

Ban all posters with a low testosterone levels.

>New routines: gslp, cl, c6w, phul, gvt, some bootybuilding for chicks
And maybe we find some basic ppl with 8-12 reps. Not a fan of it but it's quite popular here

This user's suggestion is the best.

>MFW Sip threads are still allowed

Ban posts like this one
>heheh le manlet meme xDD incl me in prtscr

This

1) Proof photo must be submitted with fit-approved measuring tape.

2) Photo must be full-body to prevent manlets from standing on books/boxes/etc to increase height.

Anything else?

>8) Bring back (& all hail) the natty king.

This.

These
Also, make the word "chaosandpain" be considered spam, that faggot is insufferable

>le funny mememe xDDD
>look I bet they are soooo mad when called manlet xDD I really trolled them >mfw ami doing it right guys? xD

Ban all the edgelord neoconservative filth that came here because of fox news or sargon of akkad

R8 and vegan threads are best kept as containment, so that you can filter them from the catalog and not have them shit up the rest of the board
>Bring back the natty king
He never left, he may be ITT as we speak ;)

Entertainment kills gains.

ban the golden one spam. Seriously 2-3 times a day is annoying
ban all /pol/ spam
harsher punishment for nsfw content

is this to fast?

there is no need to do anything to improve any board and no reason for heavy moderation

there is no shortage of slots for threads. if threads are active they rise if not they sink. the vast majority of suggestions you're going to get are butthurt fags asking for things they don't like to be banned. if they don't have the sense to filter or otherwise ignore shit they don't like they should perhaps go to a friendlier site. but the answer isn't to make Veeky Forums as filtered as every other forum

look in the mirror

ban both of you faggots because you don't lift

a filter that doesnt allow people who have been here less than two weeks to post before they have read and taken a short quiz over the sticky so we can stop having so many pointless, stupid threads about basic ass questions

what he said. this isn't nazi germany

Ban anybody who unironically supports doing SS for more than 4 and has never read the SS book

>>Ban threads about penis sizes.
it's ok user, some women like small penises

You literally had 1 hour ago 75% or so of this board filled with threads that ranged around from 1 to 10 replies in each thread.

There are dozens of boards for a reason, fool. They each have their own topic. Shit that isn't even REMOTELY on topic needs to be consistently deleted.

It would be nice to have some policing of abject shitposting as well, but that's harder to define. And not really a problem for Veeky Forums anyway. But five minutes on /asp/ will show you want a handful of autists' unrelenting shitposting can do to a board.

>shit they don't like they should perhaps go to a friendlier site
This is why reddit should leave. It's not about liking things it's about off-topic threads that ruins the purpose of having a fitness and health board. You don't TRIGGER or BTFO anybody and even less you achieve anything by being an annoying newfag who hasn't yet checked out the other boards to understand why they exist. You just make it worse for everyone.

sticky also needs more reading material () and a bigger faq section ()
. just look at the stuff in qtddtot that gets asked over and over again
>no access to gym. what do?
scoobysworkshop.com
>I have pain here and there
see a doctor and take it easy
>
feel free to contribute

Put BlG MlKE in the sticky

Also, ban any faggot that recommends anything from Scooby

Updating the list:
>Ban BRAAAAAP threads.
>Ban all off-topic threads. (manlets when will they learn; lanklets when will they learn; womenlets when will they learn; skinnylets when will they learn; mirin thread [fuck all of you who support these retarded safe spaces for creative writers]; is this /ourguy/?; etc)
>Ban attention whores.
>Ban all the cults of Zyzz, Golden One and so on and so forth.
>Ban /r9k/ posts about women.
>Ban Le Red Pillers :DDDDDD xDDD :PP
>Ban meme posts (e.g. wooooaaaah chill woooaaah hold on"
>Ban threads related to Veeky Forums with a reaction image and greentext

thank god I posted anonymously

Off-topic is off-topic though. I don't come here to read about virgin teenagers pissing and moaning about their virginity and le bitches and whores. I come here to bullshit about gym stuff.

wooaaaaaaah lol that is a bit harsh lmaooo

>ban this, ban that
so should Veeky Forums be more serious in general?
strawpoll.me/13221328

>Sargon

Goddamn I hate that faggot. All his vids are just slow drawn out responses to other people, where he says nothing more substantial or insightful than "look how stupid this thing this person said is". His half-hour/1-hour vids would literally be less than 15 minutes long if he wasn't talking so deliberately slow.

Why do people watch that Shitstick?

People watch him because he gives off an intellectual impression to those who have never seen actual intellectuals debate. They feel like they're actually learning something, but what's really happening is that thoughts are entering their consciousness and they automatically assume that those thoughts make sense and therefore must be true.

I'm not a fan of Sargon's at all, but I will say that he's far from the only one guilty of this sort of quasi-intellectualism, in fact most big Youtubers do the same thing. I find Jordan B Peterson very refreshing for this reason, because he has actual arguments to back up his claims and when he doesn't have any basis for a claim, he refuses to make it.

I don't think it's as much about seriousness as it is just relevance to fitness. Sip threads are basically about preworkout. Manlet threads are basically about body mechanics. There's plenty to bullshit about! But there's nothing Veeky Forums about tinder, nofap, tfwnogf, blackpill, feels, etc.

The last one is alright, the fit/x one where the guy punches a ghost into submission is one of my favourite greentexts ever

Yeah bruz, that would be fucking sick!! Do it!

>Manlet threads are basically about body mechanics
That's extremely generous of you to say that, lol, you know damn well that 90% of those threads are shitposting bonanzas

sip threads is monster invading Veeky Forums to push their product

>Ban Veeky Forums

Update the sticky so there are routines other than starting strength, and stop telling people to gain fat for no reason

Dubdubs of truth

More no-homotivation threads

Ban all people under 200lbs or with BF% higher than 18

SS is still in the sticky? Jesus Christ, even the shit-tier Reddit fitness boards had to stop recommending it once they couldn't explain away all the people coming back in T-Rex mode

I like Jordan but his audience is annoying. They circlejerk in the comments about "cleaning your room" and "burning off dead wood" and I get a distinctly Molyneux-esque red flag whenever an internet philosopher has buzzwords people latch onto.

Shut this board down NOW. That will make it better.

Yeah, but that's literally Youtube commenters, that's what they act like no matter what videos you watch. Go watch some Sam Harris, you'll find euphoric fedoras, that'll just happen naturally.

Peterson also isn't a philosopher and he's never said he is. He's a professor of psychology and that's that, but he has a way of explaining life to young men that really resonates with them. He encourages us to read Jung, Nietzsche, Piaget, etc, he doesn't claim to sit on some sort of universal truth himself.

>hates SS
>doesn't understand SS
>didn't do nor read SS
>browses not one but several reddit fitness boards
Take note everybody.

Holy shit.

These little guys sure do have short fuses don't they?

Do you even know what the fuck neoconservative means?

It is a foriegn policy position that advocates for military interventionism overseas.

First of all people seldom even discuss this topic here.

Second of all, many Democratic candidates such as Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden who voted yes on the Iraq War can be considered Neoconservatives.

This is what happens when you use words that you don't understand. You wind up looking like a fucking idiot.

Let me guess, you also think neoliberal means the same thing as liberal right?

I love how you morons are circlejerking about how your favorite youtubers and how you're soo much smarter than everyone who watches channels you don't like, yet NOT ONCE did you brainlets realize that the moron above's entire argument was based on a word he didn't even understand.

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

fat people threads should be inclusive of skellys who want to bulk

>implying we were discussing the definition of neoconservatism

Wow. Rude much?

I don't talk about your dad's fuse, even though I'm always suckin' it biiiitch

Then why did he say neoconservative when it had no bearing to any discussion in this thread?

...what above made you think anyone was talking about neoconservatism?

I didn't even see the original neoconservatism comment, I was merely answering the question about Sargon and why people flock to his videos

>Ban all the edgelord neoconservative filth that came here because of fox news or sargon of akkad

That's the comment that started the chain my friends.

No fun, the list.png

if you can take the heat go back to le rebbit, newfriend

This, free market was a mistake and anyone who defends liberal economy must be purged.

This. he is our king afterall

brainlet detcted

The only mistake was taking just the tip of your penis and not the entire thing, goy.

it improves the second you fuck off

incels should be removed from the genepool desu and suddenly the board quality would improve
>inb4 cope chad -cel spergout

Still better than watching TV desu.

>moot left
>gamergate
>2016 elections
>reddit banning alt-right faggots
>people who saw funny screencaps and now try to fit in
the site will never be normal again
90% of the manlet threads is reddit tier humor with forced reactions so newfags feel like they are part of something cool. INCLUDE ME IN SCREENCAP GUYS XDDD people are taking the most obvious baits all the time, i wonder if theyre genuinely that stupid or just fishing for attention

to be fair, every popular board (/b/, /v/, /pol/, Veeky Forums) went to shit

You're saying he's not already? What's even in it then??

Since when has been reddit banning right-wingers? From what I know they even had dedicated subreddits.

i don't know but looking at that picture is making my clothes sticky

nah there was a shitstorm when they banned /r/altright which was pretty big
even if they would tolerate the subs, the average user is autistic and starts digging your post history before replying. you cant be an openly altright fag there

Why is it a bad thing if they dig your post history? I usually have a real groovy time with someone when I dig what he has to say.

i mean its a good thing for detecting obvious retards that doesnt even worth the time but most of the time its just insults with armchair psychology that has nothing to do with your original argument in the first place

Far out, man.

If anything we need a daily brap and a high test threads

>complains about redditors
>then in the following posts ( ) reveals that he uses reddit

Really makes you think

stfu tripfag

Just filter him.