My fucking sternum has some serious pain when i do dips...

my fucking sternum has some serious pain when i do dips, and i'm not going deep at all my triceps aren't even parallel to the ground

i've never broken a bone in my life so i don't have a reference for what i feel but it's somewhat sharp and goes away almost immediately after i stop

upper sternum right below where it stops and joins the collarbones, has anyone experienced similar and have any advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T5cjTjF9iuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice pic related

Make up is a toxic tool, it ruins women and their personalities

stop doing dips before you crack your sternum. Seriously this has happened to people. Some people just aren't built for dips.

Keep your shoulders in place. they should be slightly elevated and kept there. And keep yur upper back tight as fuck. I almost get a pump in my upper back when i do dips.
If it doesnt solve it then stop doing dips. Youll fuck your sternum up, and that shit may never heal properly.

Depending on what kind of set up you are using try experimenting with grip width and angle.

That girl's really attractive

thanks for the replies. and the girl makes asmr videos on youtube, i recommend it if you want to pretend to have a gf if you're a sad fuck like me

youtu.be/T5cjTjF9iuc

I would like to see what her boyfriend looks like

Do decline and afterwards some triceps. Dont do dips if you are not built for them, or you can never do sports/lifting again.

WHY CAN'T I HAVE A GF LIKE THAT IT'S NOT FAIR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>youtu.be/T5cjTjF9iuc
Why is stalking so quietly in all her videos? I don't even understand what her videos are about - guessing all the likes etc are from people who think she's hot that's it.

Does it hurt other than when you're doing dips? I had a similar issue but I was pretty constantly sore, and it ended up being costochondritis.

the pain is largely absent when i'm not doing dips

right now, about 2 hours after i'm done if i stretch my arms back like i'm doing a bench press i can feel some soreness but it's just the dips that murder me

/thread

sounds like your front collar area is tight. also implying other areas of your upper body are tight and imbalanced.

i'd say work on strengthening workouts other than dips like another user said. you can also work on push up variations at a slow pace.

Better than you

What is asmr?

just keep going, no pain, no gain, etc. etc.

Autonomous sensory meridian response

if you listen to certain sounds it gives you a pleasing, relaxing feeling sometimes even tingly

it can include whispering, touching certain surfaces, wood carving, pencil on paper, etc

Well obviously you spaz