Atomic bombs were the reason for Japan to surrender in WW2

>Atomic bombs were the reason for Japan to surrender in WW2

What reason do you have in mind then?

We didn't drop enough.

They were though, and they were a necessary good. They prevented millions more from dying.

this, im curious OP what other reasons were there?

>a massive military engaged in total war will surrender for any single reason

OP is the same faggot > here
he's convinced the Soviets did the Japs in
i bet Stalin was a pretty ok leader too right

>Maybe I can just say it's bait if I don't like it.

>muh SJW history hacks
honestly believing academics is the worst thing you can do in history

Soviet invasion of Manchuria literally had no bearing on the political situation on mainland Japan. The army in Manchuria may as well not have existed for its actual effectiveness - considering it could not even reach mainland Japan for defence.

He is refering to a complete SJW hack of a prof who selevted a few choice quotes and then claimed, with basically two quotes taken out of context and without using any other sources, that the Japanese surrendered because of the Russians.

It is complete bullshit based on 1. Ignoring all other evidence. 2. Selecting literally two quotes out of context.

No

>instead of providing a competent response to user's post i will respond with a lulzy pic xD and a single-word response
kill yourself

>da japanese surrendered because da soviets declared war on dem!

Why the fuck do so many people on this board get btfo and then create brainlet threads

Lmao so many weaboos on this board that they will fight to the death before they admit Japan would surrender to the USSR.

i dunno, i've only been coming here on and off over the last few years even though this board probably fits me best
i would want to think this user is just baiting but judging by how retarded people on Veeky Forums can be (and all the retarded shit I've even done) there's definitely a high probability he's just a retard

It's the Veeky Forums way I'm afraid

Its the exact opposite. Youre very clearly a sovietboo cawadooty kid who thinks "da russians were da best! so cool!" and are severly over rating their importance in the Japanese Empires defeat.

The jap fears the Slavic warrior