Low back pain

Yo I get lower back pain in the areas on pic related after squats

what do

My form is alright, I suspect it has something to do with flexibility since im stiff as fuck. Any info or advice much appreciated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F1oplii_WkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

your form is 100% shit

not user but i feel the same after barbell rows and deadlifts and knees hurt after squat so i know its my form, how do i go about fixing it?

same thing for me after rows squats and deads pls hlp

Your lower back takes a beating if you're low bar squatting and deadlifting. Dial back your deadlifts and/or wear a belt.

I've had this problem and checked my form and both me and my friends thought it looked good. Would hurt after heavy low bar squats or deadlifts. The pain was a dull aching one that would come and go and move around, but always in those areas you marked.

What helped for me was to just start stretching a my whole body once a day, either in the evening or morning. I focused a lot on back, hips and thighs since muscles nearby can be tight and pull where it is hurting. Try it a week and see if it helps

do front squats
or fix your form

Watch a fuck ton of form videos, actually focus 100% on making sure your form is going well and that you're following cues, film yourself and have others watch it, or if all else fails, try other variations of the lift. Some bodies just aren't quite designed for certain lift variations.

Stretch those hammies bro they're probably pretty tight.

Wear a belt, should help with it next time.

stop falling for squats meme

Got over the same area pain 2 months ago. My problem was apt which was making my lower back curved during movements. I fixed my apt and use the cue ribs down while bracing my core and the problem went away.

Bjj pleb here. My lower back has always given me trouble. I've even thrown it out a few times. I found doing mckenzie stretch along with other back stretches and glute stretches help a lot. also I found what really worked for me was foam rolling my back/lumbar for 5-10 min.

I would check out below video. I was having the same problem, what he mentions about keeping the torso straight, not arched either way helped me as well as the stuff on butt wink. Speed up the video though cause he talks really slow.

youtube.com/watch?v=F1oplii_WkM

Stretch glutes and hamies, sometimes my back hurts because of the muscle being too tight.

stop keeping to your shitty ROM retard

SI joint user? Maybe try resetting

Stretch your hip flexors, hamstrings and quads

i meant glutes not quads

>stiff as fuck and back pain
>form is alright
Pick one OP

Holy shit now this is Thicc.

anterior pelvic tilt!
foam roll hipflexors!!!

Could be scoliosis in the worst case scenario