I'm about to change my life forever but I'm deathly afraid of needles

I'm about to change my life forever but I'm deathly afraid of needles.

Any tips to make this injection easy bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andreas_Münzer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have some one else pin you and talk to you while they're doing it.

Yeah, aim for the vein

that's a large amount of oil for a noob.

Anyway just fucking do it, its not bad at all.

Oh and also, go in further than you think, you only want maybe 1/4 inch of the needle left showing.

Pinning subq by accident sucks.

Not worth it.

You'll fall out of love with lifting and wanting super-tier gains eventually and it'll just be a thing you do on the side for health and staying in shape as you age.

Let's just say I'm from the future and know you more than you know yourself.

Test and tren. .75 of each.

RIP in piss sweet prince.
F

>doing tren for a first cycle

Veeky Forums.. everybody. Christ.

Im a natty cuck, so dont get me wrong....but why even wait to take tren? You may as well just do it from the start if youre getting off the natty train.

No point not doing it.

>treating your body like a chemistry lab with permanent affects

You are crazy

See you on the other side, you have officially left humanity behind

Where are you pinning?

What a pussy

Tren is OTT for a first cylce, but fuck it, whatever. I was also going to ask about your AI, PCT, etc, but that's not what you asked.

As for pinning - firstly, well done. Way too many guys opt for orals and fuck their liver up, all because they're too pissy to use a needle.

Secondly, my 6 year old cousin injects insulin. If she can do it, then a grown man should have no issues. Stop being a faggot.

My first few times I didn't even feel it. Now I'm on week 5 of my cycle and I get the TINIEST sting when the needle breaks the skin (I'm told this didn't happen the first few times due to adrenalin) but that's it.

Inject deep, slow, and steady. Aspirate, make sure your shit is all sterile and clean.

You think pinning is bad, wait until you get an infection or hit a blood vessel. Both can easily be avoided.

DONT DO IT, DON'T STICK THE DEGENERCY IN YOU!!

Because you don't know what is causing any side effects you will get, and could end up taking the wrong measures to counteract it. causing more problems.

Don't let the "itll be fine" justifications of a few amateur roiders on /fraud/ let you think its a good idea to jump straight onto one of the harshest compounds there is.

I mean really its your choice, and you will probably just use whatever logic you can to justify yourself when you get some shitty side effects, so do what you want.

>treating your body like a chemistry lab with permanent affects

you mean like people who eat nothing but pic related?

What's a more mild compound to start with then?

False equivalency my friend.

pure test. then add compounds over the next cycles.

Horse meat

don't inject it
start with test only
save vial of tren for future, they last for ever

>'m about to change my life forever

Heh. Yep. Yep you are.

Just not in the way you're hoping for.

explain?

Bro idk what it is but needles scare me too. Line they're sharp and they cause pain idk man it's spooky

>that fatass hand
Don't you have to already be sort of good at lifting before shooting up?

Just testosterone.
You get amazing results from test alone for a first cycle.

How much do you weigh/fat %?

Dude, did you even do even research before deciding to pin?
What about PCT? Some estrogen suppressors if you experience side effects mid cycle?

Fucking /fraud/

>caffeine, sugar, nicotine, alcohol, and weed are all acceptable addictions but low dose AAS is poison
You motherfuckers are dumb. OP, you're a dumbass too for taking tren on your first cycle. Switch that shit out for deca.

im not op

Also, if you do experience sides, you won't know if it's the tren or the test doing it

Again, false equivalency. Not relevant to anything Nobody told OP to start using the things you listed in place of AAS.
And your point has no bearing on how dangerous or safe OP's choices regarding AAS are.

Your coping strategy with your life choice is very juvenile.

>don't pump yourself up with steroids
>WHY DONT YOU TELL PEOPLE WHO EAT CANDY BARS TO STOP AS WELL
wat

Oh, fair enough

I all but guarantee that the people who rail against roids, are mostly ones who know nothing about cycles. They blow the impact of a low dose cycle way out of proportions

The point is that everything we do has positive and negative aspects. AAS is easy to demonize, especially when some DYEL makes a post like this. But anybody who has never done a cycle isn't qualified to give him advice.

>Your coping strategy with your life choice is very juvenile.
Why would he need a coping strategy?
What do you even know about roids?

Only what my out of shape female Doctor and the Jew media tell me.

random question for roidfags. If I have gyno naturally will test just make it even worse? Is there a way to avoid that?

I cruise on test. I have done a few blasts in the past, but don't have any plans to in the near future as I don't want to get any bigger. I just like the other benefits that a slightly higher than normal test level brings.

I don't need bad ways justifying it like he. I don't even give a shit to justify it, I do it because I like it.

>Again, false equivalency.
You keep saying this but you don't actually provide evidence to back it up.

How much do you take? I too want slightly elevated levels.

A friend of mine gain 10 kg or 22 pounds with test e 250 mg 2x a week for 10 weeks.
He was really consistent with his diet and protein intake. He lost 1.5 kg or 3.3 pound after PCT and began gaining muscle 3-4 month after PCT. He haven't taken it since (3 years ago) and he still got the mass from the cycle + more from natural.
You don't need that much if you have your diet straight. I've seen people take test and tren without gaining because they were partying every week a thought that as long as you train and inject, muscle will grow no matter.

Look at the little bird outside the window.

Here's what I don't get:
>a woman decides she wants to be a man
>doctors legally give her test
>society applauds her for being so brave

>a man decides he wants to be manlier
>has to illegally obtain test
>society says he has a problem and should seek help

Double standards much?

wat
How do I need evidence to say that people eating junk food and people taking steroids are not the same thing?

200mg test-e per week.
I'm aware its a relatively high cruise dose, I'm aware of the potential side effects.

Gyno is from estrogen, progesterone and prolactin. Take some formestane before you run your test cycle.

Don't inject yourself with the testosterone jew!

Simply saying "false equivalence" doesn't invalidate a an opponents statement you dumbfuck.
Demonstrate the false equivalence with a counter example.

Break on through

I'm using a erase pro post. And, I'm using b6 to control progesterine. If I get sides I'll get my pusher to get me something stronger but using B6 for now.

Just did the pin. Didn't hurt at all. Using a clean needle every time and swabbing my ass with alcohol to avoid infections and shit.

Just don't think about it and do it.

Yeah, and all the "health concerns". Nobody ever died from AAS. A little acne or gyno isn't the end of the fucking world.

lad, the point is that people who eat shit like the guy posted, is not relevant to AAS use. Bye.

>and it'll just be a thing you do on the side for health and staying in shape as you age

That's not a bad thing. I've gotten my best results just by changing to that mentality.

It is the same thing. A little bit is fine, blasting everyday will fuck you up but still take a long time to kill you.

But it is for all the reason explained
"Bye"

>>treating your body like a chemistry lab with permanent affects

So this was originally posted to claim that steroid use is risky because you're experimenting with your bodily chemistry when using steroids.

Then someone states that some people expose their body to similar experimentation when overeating things like candy, soda, etc.

The immediate implication (imo) is that overeating candy/soda/etc is as jeopardizing to your body's health/chemistry as steroid use.

By making a comparison between the dangers of steroids and candy, the severity of risks associated with steroids seems lessened because it carries the same risks as something as benign as candy (which are only a risk to people who "abuse" candy/soda/etc).

Making this comparison doesn't mean the side effects of AAS are not serious in and of themselves.

>t. autist

Went in like a knife through butter. Pinned slow to avoid cough.

That's true. However, I think someone with a clean diet who does a cycle every now and then will be healthier and live longer than someone who has a bad diet.

will testosterone injections help with face gains?

Sugar is way worse for you than 400mg of AAS a week. Plus if you stop that amount of juice, there's no real issues. People who eat candy regularly are going to have to work to reverse its effects and deal with withdrawal.

Obviously

>b-but rich piana does it

How do you get HCG without a prescription?

Most roid sites sell it.
Though catching them with it in stock is hard because every fucking roider and his dad want it.

I have legal test, I don't use roid sites..

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andreas_Münzer

Well then you can't get hcg without a presctiption...

Not being ok with who you are is a problem.

age?
lifts?
bf?
years of lifing?
whats ur cycle?

What about someone who has a clean diet/lifestyle and doesn't use AAS?

You'll have to use Clomid or Nolvadex for pct

Bench 185. Dead 225 squat 285

6 years of lifting. Haven't for the 8 months though because of an injury.

Tren and test .75 every 2 days. With B6 for progesterone control and erase pro.

Also taking animal packs to keep my liver clean.

>tren in first cycle
Oh boy, I hope you're ready to not sleep.

I know some of you guys will say why aren't you taking this or that.

I'm not taking high doses of This shit and I've done more research than most.

My buddies all said I needed to stop being a pussy and shoot up but I told them no. I need to research more.

Is this where the aggression comes from?

Lmao you don't need roids, you need to actually try when lifting.

K thx.

Is this fucking bait?
>Lifts suck
>Hasn't """""lifted""""" in 8 months
>starts roids

Are you actually legally retarted?

Fuck no

are those in kg? if so mirin. Just wondering for any frauders lurking is it really that dangerous taking roids at around age 20? I really want to do a test only cycle but everyone says if you do it young youll die when you are 30 and your dick will fall off

All roiders deserve an early grave.
Your insecure levels of masculinity are unparalleled.
Even gay and bi men who have masc issues aren't this bad.

no u

It's my body, I'll do what I want with it.

Why would you start the cycle now if you haven't even lifted in 8 months.

I don't care if you lifted for 6 years before that, not lifting for 8 months your body would be in an untrained state by now.

At least give it 6-12 months of getting back into it so your body can adjust again in terms of connective tissue and joint strength, which would have all but disappeared by now after not lifting for 8 months.

You're actually going to dramatically increase your chances of getting injured if you get on gear in an untrained state. Your gains will shoot way past what your joints and connective tissue can handle.

No. Lbs. I've never lifted super heavy and have always had a fit appearance.

I know some people think my lifts are weak but go to the gym and look at the big dudes. They lift light and the little dudes lift heavy.

You'd think it would be the other way around but it isn't because the big guys are there for the pump, not the strength.

the question is

how and why is this one of your concerns?
youre obviously affected by it judging by your harsh reaction

Steroids are fucking awesome, but starting with tren is really stupid.

youve been lifting for 6 years and those are your stats? Dude... you're an utter failure. Im not even trolling, not even shitposting, but seriously bro youre a sad sack of shit turning to gear when you're lifts are that pathetic. Hope youre AAS abuse spirals out of control and you die an early death desu

I'm at this stage now tbqh. Though I haven't been lifting seriously for a couple months now, finals and end of year stuff then fasting all month inb4 sand nigger.

I'm looking forward to starting a new program next week though lifting has definitely taken a backseat to other things I value much more in life, such as traveling, social gains and mental gains.

How are your lifts so low after 6 years?
Also post body pic please

Don't you worry. I'll keep you updated on how my cycle is going.

My diet is clean. All macros are accounted for. Taking gear.

Everyone that tells me not to do this just embolden me.

What's the issue with lifting for health and ageing? You can still test 1rm and similar stuff.

I don't think you've read up on this at all.

You need somethlng like Novladex (tamoxifen) for PCT. On cycle you need need an AI like Arimidex (Anastrozole) to control E2 sides. Once you get gyno, it's too late. Prevention is normally better than cure, but in this case, there is no cure, so prevention is your only option.

Did you use the same needle to draw and inject? Did you swab the vials first too? Did you aspirate?

What brand is your gear? Lab reports? How long is your cycle? Calories and macros during cycle? Workout plan?

If you can't answer any of these questions instantly, you're going to need to find the answers quickly.

Ignore the idiot brainwashed Yanks who think steroids are lethally dangerous, but by the same token, if you don't know what you're doing, you will become one of "those morons" who give steroid users a bad name.

Depends what you mean. My face was gaunt as fuck. Really let my appearance down, not helped by my Auschwitz-tier body.

Gear has really made me fill out - I actually look "normal" now. Friends and family have noticed and been visibly impressed. Only on week 6 next week, but it's the best decision I've ever made.

They won't alter your bone structure obviously. I'd maybe learn a bit about what steroids do....

If you live in a developed nation, steroids are legal anyway.

> potassium-sparing diuretics

Learn what steroids are you fucking retard.

Jealous NEET detected.

Here's a pic currently. Fit but not amazing.

I'm one of the guys in the gym that is there everyday but never really got big. I did more cardio than I should have and now my goals have changed.

Gonna be honest here famalam it looks like you can still get some noob gains just by getting your diet in check
You don't have a body that says that you've been working out for 6 years
But if you do roids at the end of the day it's your body and your decision i wish you all the best