This 58kg girl can clean and jerk more than you

>this 58kg girl can clean and jerk more than you

how does Veeky Forums defend themselves???

she can C+J more than you too panzy

that's beside the point, her tech is better than mine

there are noodle arm fags on here that cant back squat that weight let alone front squat

Hold up so the belt IS meant to be that way around?

Also do oly lifters get this fucked elbow from jerks or why do they all have them?

>fucked elbow
wut? It's just extended.
>tfw your front rack position is such impossible shit
>tfw 190kg back squat but can barely front 100kg
How long does it take to get flexbility reeee

I'm not even mad, that's impressive.
What's weird though is that she had a 145kg 1RM DL less than 2 months ago. I can DL 200kg but my best power clean is 110kg.

deadlifts have basically nothing to do with cleans

that's why

I suppose if you cant pull it you cant clean it but still there is really no crossover

Panzer post your meet photos so we can laugh at you

>>tfw 190kg back squat but can barely front 100kg

how do you exist? I thought I had bad shoulder mobility.

I am and I just started experimenting with weightlifting, my best deadlift is 230kg but I can't clean 60kg.

it's all about jumping under the bar several times and other gimmicks. clean and press was the only respectable lift that required actual strength, but it's been gone from the Olympics for almost half a century now.

I did just start this week Tbh and had literally never front squatted before.

Also, what does it mean if I can snatch grip behind the neck press more than I can front press? Is it just fatigue or technique?

many folks mess up power clean beacuse they setup like for deadlift but with shoulders infront of bar

cleaning is more squat position

thats kindof fucking weird

actually

thats very fucking weird

normally you can behind the neck jerk more than a front jerk, obviously because the bar path is more linear up and down

but idk about pressing more behind the neck that's just odd I don't even know what to say about that

I dont believe you

no functioning male cant clean 60kg

I bet I could get you to do it in 15 minutes with like 3 cues max

>clean and press was the only respectable lift

pic related, its you

if you think bending your back and doing a standing bench press is somehow more athletic than propelling the bar upwards and being fast enough to snap under it and receive the bar you are an idiot

last one was meant for you

also if you want ' retard strength go to a PL meet

Give me one month with a good trainer and I will be able to do more than her.

>120 kg
Nope. I can do more.

t. panzer "benches 70 kg" jäger

with form I can't clean 60kg

it's mostly because my arms are rly slow and I can't meet the bar properly at all, I do the same when I tried to snatch I had to press it to finish the lift.

and idk why my snatch grip press was strong, maybe it was just fatigue since I tried front press the next day and I hadn't adapted to teh training schedule.

I think I will do just that, practice squat + press + clean/snatch pull every day, not practice full lifts until I get a coach since I suck at then\m

I like how my numbers magically get lower everytime someone posts about me out of jealousy

O B S E S S E D

>my best deadlift is 230kg but I can't clean 60kg.
Nigger if your deadlift is really 230kg, you can pretty much doh deadlift 60 kg to hip height and reverse curl it to rack position

Yes I can, but that is not a clean, is it?

lifting is for insecure faggots. enjoy impressing other guys and getting stronger at doing things you can only do inside the gym

>enjoy participating in an actual sport while I the noodle armed manlet 'powerbuild' in my gay commercial gym

ftfy, your projection is unreal

wie hoch ist deine bank denn sonst spacko

When are you going to stop pretending you know things?

cricket is more popular than lifting

Is she from Latvia?

kys nigger retard you prefer pistols over rifles what the fuck do you know

deadlifts have no crossover to cleans

you only do something *similar* to the first pull of a clean while doing a deadlift, you need to be able to deadlift it to be able to clean it obviously but there is literally nothing else similar

what's next, front squats have nothing to do with cj?

front squats again, if you cant front squat it you cant clean it

but being good at front squats doesn't inherently make you good at cleans

just cause you can go up and down in a squat doesn't mean that you can triple extend properly and pull yourself under the bar fast enough to receive the bar at the right time

>Having opinions about lifting when your lifts are shit

He's right tho. You can only understand if you actually do weightlifting. I don't even deadlift anymore because it fucks up my cleans
>But you get stronger
Yes and i will also fuck up my powerful positions for the clean, making the bar path worse and losing the explosiveness to make it easy to recover for the jerk

And i honestly don't want to be that guy who can clean only 50% of his deadlift, it's harder to get good at oly at that point than starting as a beginner (but with sports background)

Since there is no /owg/, how do you think looks for transitioning to weightlifting from powerlifting?
>MWF
Back squat
Behind the neck snatch grip press
Snatch pull
>TTS
Front squat
front press/cgbp
clean pull

I'll also do GPP as needed, I won't have a coach for a while so I don't know if I should bother fucking around too much with fuller lifts.

Nobody jerks more than me.

Joke's on you, you are a noodle-armed faggot.

I'd recommend to stay away from the full lifts / close variations.

I also believe that having lots of strength when you start weightlifting can be a problem, unless you have a great athletic background (lots of explosiveness, not just retard strength)

I wouldn't do the pulls, because you will do them wrong too. For me it's harder to do the pull right than do a snatch / clean really. They look easy but to do them right (so they actually improve your tech) is hard and most do them wrong (but think it's right). However, you should do some SLDL's and good mornings for posterior chain.

You should do overhead presses (snatch and clean grip) for mobility. Also since you want to do WL i recommend you to do lots of different kind of sports and activities if possible. All the best lifters in my gym are also good at almost everything, because they have a wide athletic background.

I can actually do the pulls, but the turn around REALLY sucks for me.

And yes, I will do all lifts fast, I will use bulgarian type training. GPP will include general sports training like sprinting and jumping, yes.

>You should do overhead presses
Well these too but i meant to say
>Overhead squats

>Noodle arm fags
>Squats
How do these compare? Did you fall for the Rippetoe meme that squats make your biceps big?

Good, jumps etc. are great for WL.
>I can actually do the pulls
Don't get cocky now. I can destroy your delusion if you show just one vid.
> I will use bulgarian type training
No you won't, if you actually get a coach

Well for now I will do bulgarian type.

Maybe only squatting and pressing then.