ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8442642
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19748244
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3948463
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18293883
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>2017
>making bait threads this bad

Its like you're not even trying user

Vegan General Threads are more subtle and therefore better bait threads.

>Meat eaters are not allowed to answer me!

only women should be vegans so they dont turn into land whales

Vegans are deficit in b12:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaneurology/fullarticle/784788
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16219987

High fiber diets reduce serum half life of vitamin D3:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6299329

Vegans have weaker bones due to lower calcium intake and vitamin D3 levels:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/486478
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21092700

Vegans have a worse memory compared to non vegans due to creatine deficiency in vegans:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21118604
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14561278

Vegans have less gains compared to non vegans:

m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/70/6/1032.full

Vegans are deficient in omega threes:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16087975
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16188209
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12323090
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12323085

Vegans are deficit in carnitine:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21753065
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2756917
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1628441/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11043928

> tfw no hijabi slut gf

> every vegan sidekick comic ever

Vegans are deficient in taurine:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3354491

Vegans are deficient in iodine:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12748410
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21613354

Vegans are deficient in Coenzyme Q10:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16873950

Vegans are deficient in iron due to the fact that iron from plant sources is less bioavailable than iron from meat sources:

ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Iron-HealthProfessional/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11269606

Vegans are deficient in vitamin A:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19103647
m.jn.nutrition.org/content/137/11/2346.full

Vegans have a lower sperm count than non vegans:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/35465
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257705/

Vegans have lower testosterone than non vegans:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181
m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/159772
m.jap.physiology.org/content/82/1/49

Veganism causes loss of libido and erectile dysfunction:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476

Children who are raised on strict vegan diets do not grow normally:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4067152
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8005079

Children develop rickets after prolonged periods of strict vegetarian diets:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1874810/pdf/canmedaj01383-0052.pdf

"There are some links between vegetarians and lower birthweight and earlier labour"

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7788369

Effects of vitamin B12 and folate deficiency on brain development in children:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3137939/

"Particular attention should be paid to adequate protein intake and sources of essential fatty acids, iron, zinc, calcium, and vitamins B12 and D. Supplementation may be required in cases of strict vegetarian diets with no intake of any animal products."

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2912628/

These next five are case studies:

Cerebral atrophy in a vitamin B12-deficient infant of a vegetarian mother:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25076673

Severe megaloblastic anemia in child breast fed by a vegetarian mother:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8442642

Consequences of exclusive breast-feeding in vegan mother newborn - case report:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19748244

Nutritional vitamin B12 deficiency in a breast-fed infant of a vegan-diet mother:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3948463

"We report the case of a 7 month-old girl that presented with acute anemia, generalized muscular hypotonia and failure to thrive. Laboratory evaluation revealed cobalamin deficiency, due to a vegan diet of the mother."

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18293883

Guys, instead of wasting time arguing with these zealots just say "post body".

That's it. This is a fitness board, where people are looking to get big and get strong. Eating meat is the best way to do this, tried and true, and unless you post evidence to the contrary (your body) then fuck off.

>Vegans have less gains
>Sample size 19 old farts
>No mention of the word "isocaloric" or even "equal protein"
>Lacto-ovo vegetarian, not vegan
Opinion disregarded

>vegetarian
Imagine how much worse vegans are

>hiding the truth
Typical anti science vegan

Vegetarian master race

Not me but here
r e d d (dot) it (slash) 6hvcpz
Now post body

>Not refuting the other points I made

Why are you posting screenshots of every post you autistic faggot

Vegans you can make shit up but everyone knows that it's ultimately bad for you. Just eat a balanced diet with meat.

You have the right idea. I've done this on 3 different threads. I explain how vegan is shit for muscle growth and if anyone wants to prove me wrong post a picture of them self and I'll take back what I said. But no body ever does.

These vegan threads get shitposted here way too much to the point where all we have to do is copy all these links from the last thread and paste them here and you guys get shut down. Just fuck off with this stupidity. You know its a bad diet, I know its a bad diet, so why are there people still shitposting on these threads?

>10 years
>for that

Well there you go.

He's in pretty good shape (outside of Veeky Forums's body dysmorphia), but he could have achieved that in half the time as a meat eater. That's nothing too impressive for 10 years.

>pizza

If you want to defend meat eaters, use good food like well served chicken breasts, steaks, etc. and not fucking pizza.

>muslim nigger vegan slut with SUCC lips but disgusting 50 year old mexican worker eyebrows and big puppy eyes

>pizza
>not good

It hits every major food group. It is the ultimate nutrient delivery method.

Well, how about you post your body to show how great eating meat is?

Oh wait, you won't post your body because your fatty cancer meat turned you into the next my 600lbs life participant, right?

Shithead

>Being this salty about your shit links being debunked in 2 lines
>Missing trips by 1
>Eating meat
Mate just jump off a building, you are a waste of oxygen

I don't get people like you. There has got to be around 30 different sources claiming different things but you find a technicality with one of them and disregard everything else. How unintelligent do you have to be to do this?

Right

Post body

I don't have time to debunk every single one every time you shitpost them, even meat eaters have debunked them numerous times in the archives
I know you are a shitposter, you know you are a shitposter. I only show how poorly designed your studies are in the case a newfriend who is genuinely interested in self-improvement sees your post and decides to perpetuate the myth that vegans are emaciated hippies that can't make gains. I give incentive for research to the curious, I am not actually replying to dedicated shitposters and militant, close-minded meat eaters

On the off chance your heart is in the right place, post the best study you have. Don't say I've already posted it, repost a single study or two at most. I will rip it to shreds.

Anyone could google a vegan who has made it. Post your own body you faggot. If its so easy to be fit and vegan then it shouldnt be a problem.

Daily reminder that Sol Invictus is a skinny dyel and should be ignored.

imgur.com/a/1nrEr

Thats me when I just turned 18 I'm almost 20 now. I just don't take many body pics so I used this one. I eat about a pound of meat everyday. My resting heart rate is 60. And you still havent posted yours. Because you know you have the body type of a jew in germany during 1943

>I give incentive for research
Well you sure haven't in your multiple posts in this thread so far, just blocks of meaningless text and fallacies.

Na I'm not even going to post a study. You know what I am going to do. Imma tell you to post your body pic. I know you look like shit. If its so easy to do as a vegan it shouldn't be a problem should it?

The other guy who posted isn't me who you responded to, but here you go. 2 years of lifting for strength.

Post body.

God, I swear you insufferable faggots are my main motivator to reach 1.5/2.5/3.5/4.5 and start posting body
Because I'm at 1/2/3/4 and I'm still dyel
But thanks for confirming me that you have no arguments and have to resort to "post body"

lel what else do I need. Your trying to say you can make it as a vegan but your so dyel you wont even post a picture of yourself. I've made it with meat.

These are all arguments that you can ignore or find a technicality with one and disregard the rest. At least half of these are government sources.

So what do I have. Solid fact. A great meat eating body. And a great heart rate which you guys like to try to bash so hard.

And what do you have. No facts and a dyel body.

And for some reason you actually think vegan is superior.

>don't care about your health and want to die as soon as possible

it's like you've read my mind

She looks like a crossed eye baboons ass

The problem with veganism is the scope of its moral calculus.

Imagine you're in a vegan tribe of 20 and you see a horde of meat-eating shitlords of 200.

Is adhering to your diet more important than picking up skills and strategies that confound the shitlords? Or are you going to keep being vegan because it makes you feel good in your moral calculus?

When the shitlords pass on their genetics, including those which code for phenotypical weights and networks that are part of our moral calculus, is the fact that you were a vegan going to make up for it in some eternal karmic measue?

The number one rule of morality is outcompete the other shitlords, not adhere to a poor approximation of moral calculus that future machines will probably improve on.

All of your individual love is nothing if
1. An AI improves on homo sapiens moral calculus
and/or
2. Groups of people who don't weigh "animal suffering", anywhere as much as vegans do, dominate your group

Most vegans atm look like premature ejaculators who don't realize how small an ape skull is and how large the moral problem-space of the universe is. The only vegans I'd admire are those who live for the aesthetic-moral vision of the lamb sleeping with the lion, so to speak.

Lol what a faggot

Listen faggot,
I'm 52 years old (born February 1965). I've eaten meat and animal products my ENTIRE LIFE, and eat them EVERY SINGLE DAY. I'm healthy as a proverbial horse, LDLs are low, heart is strong and healthy, not diabetic, colon is clean and healthy, and I'm strong and have excellent endurance (I'm on a bike racing team, GET ON MY LEVEL). Vegans are all skinny or skinnyfat, weak, have chronic health problems from malnutrition, and their brains don't work right anymore due to chronic amino acid deficiencies. So fuck off with your bullshit troll/meme self-destructive 'lifestyle choice', which by the way is utter bullshit, because vegans aren't allowed to use ANY animal-related products of ANY kind -- so if you use ANY fossil fuels (petroleum products, coal) for energy generation or to fuel a vehicle, YOU ARE A FRAUD and can't call yourself 'vegan' anymore. Fuck off, kill yourself.

Oh and one more thing: Any 'lifestyle' that would get you arrested for trying to raise a toddler under it, has got to be bullshit.

jesus christ those lips

they look ridiculous but I want her to suck me

>be Vegan
>Live for 110 years
>be miserable all that time

I'd rather have lived than just been alive, friend.

>Listen faggot,
>I'm 52 years old (born February 1965).
Who cares
>I've eaten meat and animal products my ENTIRE LIFE, and eat them EVERY SINGLE DAY. I'm healthy as a proverbial horse, LDLs are low, heart is strong and healthy, not diabetic, colon is clean and healthy, and I'm strong and have excellent endurance (I'm on a bike racing team, GET ON MY LEVEL).
Yeah, and my great grandpa smoked 3 packs per day from age 15 and lived till 98. Anecdotes don't count
>Vegans are all skinny or skinnyfat, weak
Lmao the salt
Did a vegan hippie chick you or something?
>, have chronic health problems from malnutrition,
I could say the same about the average obese ameritard, that doesn't mean that eating a chicken breast or salmon fillet per day is unhealthy
>and their brains don't work right anymore due to chronic amino acid deficiencies.
Lol
1, that's not what chronic means
2, name ONE amino acid that I can't get in adequate amounts from lentils, chickpeas, kidney beans, or seitan
> So fuck off with your bullshit troll/meme self-destructive 'lifestyle choice'
It's a moral stance. I don't need animals so I don't abuse them
>which by the way is utter bullshit, because vegans aren't allowed to use ANY animal-related products of ANY kind -- so if you use ANY fossil fuels (petroleum products, coal) for energy generation or to fuel a vehicle, YOU ARE A FRAUD and can't call yourself 'vegan' anymore.
The definition of veganism is not causing unnecessary harm to animals, Google "vegan society definition". Petrol is animals that died millions of years ago. Also appeal to futility/nirvana fallacy
>Fuck off, kill yourself.
No u
>Oh and one more thing: Any 'lifestyle' that would get you arrested for trying to raise a toddler under it, has got to be bullshit.
Or the law could be bullshit

5/10, I knew you are a troll from line 1 and still replied

>My happiness correlates with my food consumption
Americans, everyone

>be me, vegan
>arguing every post on Veeky Forums
>Every post contains some reference to the fact that I'm vegan
>Every time someone mentions consumint animal flesh I get triggered and make long point by point rebuttals of every word they type
> doesn't work anymore, are these people really going to keep eating meat? Haven't they read the China study?
>Have idea
>start a vegan general thread with the phrase "no meat eaters allowed"
>Thisismyswamp.webm
>every time a meat eater responds samefag and try to consensus shame them
>Doesn't work
>Go back to getting butthurt

Don't forget

>come to a board that's focused on getting big and lifting heavy weight
>shill your herbivore diet as being a viable way to achieve this
>when called out, don't post body because you're a 120lb twink

kek

ggot

i admire the thought but vegan != low calories.
fucking chips cookies and softdrinks are mostly vegan too

if you are vegan you basically just reduce your protein intake

vegan commies should be gassed like any other commie BETTER DEAD THAN RED FAGGOTS

This. Can still eat meat (fish) and all the beneficial products of animals (milk, cheese, etc.).

yea you should probably post a picture of Clarence because a single instance outweighs the 99.99% of top tier athletes that are not vegan, right?

most vegans are healthier than most meat eaters because they eat more vegetables, not because the dont eat meat, you fucking moron

>cheese
>beneficial
I wonder who could be behind this post.