There are people on this board who don't eat food from animal sources

>there are people on this board who don't eat food from animal sources

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v_RuverrEZ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i eat food from human sources

>letting an animal cook for you
what kind of backwoods town do you live in

I like knowing that my food didn't scream and that I didn't turn someone's brother, mother, son or friend to poop.
Animal food produces a lot of CO2 and CH4, and consumes way too much water
Plant food, like potatoes and lentils, is cheap as fuck
There is zero benefit to eating meat. All the nutrients can be found in plants, fortified plant foods, or supplements if you are lazy.
The only reason people eat meat is taste, convenience, habit and tradition.
Being vegan does not require extra effort or being an activist. All it requires is visiting the legume aisle instead of the corpse aisle in the supermarket. That's all.
Respond to this post if you want to waste your time, I am now hiding your shit bait thread from the catalog. Enjoy your decadent and immoral choices. Your food didn't have a choice.

vid related should be titled 'carcinogen'

>complains about people calling him extremist
>Enjoy your decadent and immoral choices.
kek
Veganism is for chinks, gooks and pajeets

behead those who oppose dhabiha

This is how you know people are completely fucked nowadays. Animals have no souls, they are meant for eating, that's the way God intended it to be

oh but you don't mind destroying the ground which many creatures made their home to plant your food? and what happens when they start eating what you planted? you start spraying it with toxic shit that pollutes and kill living things

>don't respond with logic, I'm hiding this thread anyways

>Enjoy your decadent and immoral choices
It's a scientific proven fact that food tastes better if the animal suffered. I fucking hate 60s becasue commie fags like you are the result of that era.

Enjoy having your brain impaired, more and more over time, because your meme anti-human 'lifestyle choice' imposes chronic amino acid deficiencies.

>It uses too much water
I know that this is a bait, but why do vegans actually use that as an argument ?

i love meat and all but that meal just looks like too much meat and not enough veggies/carbs to back up the flavours. unless it's supposed to be like a sharing board for like 4 people to snack on. It looks like a hipster popup place anyway so i bet they charge like $30 for this

why animals kill eachother?
that's just nature bro, deal with it

I just finished marinade a 20lb piece of brisket

Gonna fire it up in my smoker for 10 hours

>there are people on this board who don't eat food from animal sources
>people
Whoa there, let's not get ahead of ourselves. Did you really just assume that? They identify as plants, and as such should be called plantselves.

Veganism is the way to go, lads

>believe in evolution
>apply the principles to myself
>salivate when hungry and when smelling meat
>have hunter/predator instincts, know the basics of ambushing without them being taught to me, just as breathing...
>can feel empathy with other hunter animals like cats in their hunting behavior
>when fasting, actually may have desire to kill tasty animals
>animals can tell when you are hungry and when you are looking at them funny (meaning they adapted to the fact that we used to kill them)

srsly, there are zero arguments for not eating meat. And yea, I actually feel good and okay killing animals, especially when I am hungry. A lot of my mental behavior suites are toned just for that, as they are with any healthy and functioning male.

Eating animal meat is not unnatural, there are many secondary and tertiary things of our whole being tied to it.

I would rather say that its actually kind weird that we eat veggies. I mean, you can eat a fuckton a shit of them and still dont really feel satiated.

This is shopped right?

A proud healthy vegan body like that can't be faked

damn he looks like if aids was a human

Vegan queer

Well, I'll play devil's advocate then.

What you are applying is the naturist fallacies. A lot of things a moral human being would consider wrong even though they are naturally occurring in nature.

It is because we posses higher intelligence and self-determination that we can choose to not act in a manner that contradicts our beliefs on some form of "righteous living". One such belief that is usually had is "do not do unto others what you wouldn't want done to yourself", or some variation thereof. It is easy to extend this belief to other animals, that though not as close to as us as other human beings, share our basic needs.

>Quints
Meat eaters B T F O

Calling things a fallacy does not grant you immunity from arguments. Some things are not fallacies, some things are the truth. Just as a homo who sucks dick feels like he has female tendencies, will have his life revolve around his feelings that he has inside of him, that conflict with society.

So too do I have the same thing about animals, killing them, eating them. It is something that I am innate with. And evolution is not a fallacy. Its a philosophy of life. Its the truth. Its a whole web of many tertiary things tied to it that say that our chemical systems are tied to the adaptation of eating animals, of murdering them. We have many of these proofs just scattered around that are tied to it.

If you too arent religious, if you are scientific, then the realization how this whole web is tied to it means that there is an "optimal" diet. And that diet is composed of killing and eating animals. What comes after is irrelevant as it is not "optimal".

The averages, the statistics would probably confirm all of this, plus the history and the other things part of this web. If you are a genetic freak, if you are glucose intolerant or something else dumb. It means nothing as a general philosophy. There are many broken and worthless humans who have their biology messed up. Grats on being one of them.

again, there are no souls, every person has to make sure that his biological base is maintained properly. So that the optimal output is achieved that is possible with this flesh

"Muh higher intelligence" is literally no different from "Muh primal nature". Same shit repackaged. Morals are subjective, and any morals that are leveled with the intent to control human behavior without the interest of human good in mind is a branch of morals that is past the fringe of lunacy. Vegans should be expelled from society and forced to subsist in the wilderness lest they spread their foeter further within the population.

Not the person who posted that, but consider that the animals you eat came from a slaughterhouse and not from another animal killing it. That's not nature. There was literally machines built to kill it in a completely inhumane way, it's not like a person wrestled it to the ground and brought it to the supermarket.

Well this thread is going to be another one showing how stupid and brainwashed meat eaters are on this board. Gj.

You seem to advocate for a moral system that is just based on maximum body efficiency. I won't argue around that although I think it is a waste of other facets that can be had in our short life.

Yes it different. We are a species intelligent enough to act against our primal natures. See budhist monks self-immolating or protestors fighting for change or the many other acts that detrimental to the individual but that, to him, drive him closer to his ideal. Morals are subjective indeed, and I'm not saying you should adapt your moral system to fit someone else's, but that there are people that, understandably, avoid eating meat, and if one is unsure and subject to listening to councel, he may come to agree with their justifications not to do so. I don't think vegans should be expelled from society, they probably pay more taxes, have less illnesses, have a smaller environmental footprint, etc. than their counterparts, on average.

like your boyfriend's sperm

Lmao its a more advanced spear baby, I don't have claws
Speaking of brains did you remember to get your monthly B12 shot skelebro?

>Yes it different
No its not, it is literally the exact fucking same thing. Its faulty logic.
>"We should do X because its in our nature"
>"We should do X because we should rise above our nature"
Nature doesn't mean anything in either argument, nor does it relate to the original statement regarding meat.

>I won't argue around that although I think it is a waste of other facets that can be had in our short life.

why? More testosterone, which is had with eating animals, means faster reaction time, better general feel. More performance. In everything that is known, it will make you better in life with pretty much zero downsides. If the consensus on this issue would be settled, as it would be on many other many other issues, then we could adapt the planet for it if it was a requirement, with more filters, if that is even not a lie

youtube.com/watch?v=v_RuverrEZ4

In this whole web of things there are many solutions. We could even kill all the niggers, that could save the planet from "global warming" Like literally who cares lol. If eating animals is the optimal solution for each and every human, in moderation (yea I know about the hypoglycemic index), then that is what I would advise for every single person.

and you would be wrong, because it would not be an issue about personal fitness too. So fuck off veggy fucker lol.

Thats what i meant :)

>Morals are subjective

have you actually thought about this before posting it? Where are you from?

I don't think I said we should do something, but my point was that regardless of what is done "in nature", we have the means to do different.

And if we're talking about should, I think we should use the brain we've been given to attempt choose how to live.

The only thing that treating the plants with pesticides kills really are the insects. If you want to kill rodents, which are also a big problem, glue board traps, and anti-coagulant bait are the most common methods. One is humane, as they don't actually feel themselves internally bleeding to death. The other leaves them trapped on a glue board for as many days as it takes for them to die of dehydration or starvation.

Snap traps are much more humane than glue boards, simply because they kill instantly and outright. The animal never sees it coming.

t. pest control

Let me give you an analogy. Do you want your body to be a temple or a machine? A temple to adore an enlightened life seems like the most attractive option to me.

>So fuck off veggy fucker lol.
I'm personally not vegetarian, lol

morality does not matter with how you function. Raw numbers, complex chemicals and all sorts of things only matter. To get to the "optimal performance" is a desire of most living things. To out-compete your neighbors. To fair better in life.

if you were to bring it down to the most raw concepts, veganism would basically be like suicide because of feelings. And meat eating would be survival, thriving because of function.

That's Roger Estep not Mark Rippetoe.

We have no souls either. Stop with this bullshit about animals being here for us. We are literally animals ourselves, stop acting like we are some special creature with a purpouse.Seriously the religion arguments has to be the dumbest, do you also believe in creationism?

I think that eating meat is immoral but I do it anyway because I am lazy and don't want to change my way of life. I've come to terms with the fact that I am not really a good person. Hopefully one day they will invent some sort of synthetic meat that tastes just as good as the real thing.

Its really not that hard. You could try one vegetarian/vegan meal a week, then 2 the week after, then an entire day and so on. Im also lazy but again its very easy if you do it gradually, worked for me

ring a ding ding, baby

>Your food didn't have a choice
So, did vegetables have the choice to be eaten by you?