Everytime I go to the gym the buff black dudes keep making fun of me and laughing at me...

Everytime I go to the gym the buff black dudes keep making fun of me and laughing at me, then they say "Nah we jus' messing, we cool bruh?".

I say "y-yea we cool" but seriously its getting too much now.

Do I inform the gym manager about this? Will he ban them? Pls advice

you should bring a gun to the gym and kill him in self defense

Just start referring to them with "black" or "nig", then say "Nah I'm just messin with chu" - if they can take that, you can take what they're saying to you. If not, report them to the gym manager.

They do it so you get discouraged and stop going there/go somewhere else.

Your presence is obnoxious to them.

let them give your wife/gf a black baby and then show your appreciation by worshipping their superior black cocks

theyll leave you alone, trust me

fuck with them back, they're being friendly

don't be such a pussy

Give them shit back man, it's called banter!

They're just being friendly to you. Make a comment about the weight their lifting being light or some shit.

How do you even banter?

I'm into blacked, but that headline is just disgusting.

>keep making fun of me

How?

lol she looks so dead

how do i into bantering with black people

i just dont really relate to them so i find it hard to goof on em

the same way you would with anyone, just don't call them a coon until you know them well enough

I went to a very mixed highschool. If the dude is by himself, he's being friendly. If he's with a group of friends, he's likely mocking you. Come up with a nickname for him and try to banter. It's a learned skill.

Culture differences aside some of the greatest friends I've ever had were black.

Hot damn, how much does elite membership cost?

I really like they're branching into Veeky Forums girls now, they must have done market research and see we are a growing target market.

they have their own brand of underwear now?

Could you imagine seeing a grill in the gym wearing this shit?

They call my gf a niggerlover. (im white)

The OP photo is fake.
That girl is some kind of athlete, I saw the same pic on reddit a day or so ago, but can't remember her name, I think it was dutch sounding.

black user here

this is why you don't ask Veeky Forums for help

don't do this if you're not cool with them, unless you want everyone to think you're racist and bully you more

this, if you're not a pussy

also usually correct

being Veeky Forums is also a mentality. there's no point getting buff if you're gonna be a pussy and let some dudes push uou around.

I saw a black girl wearing them, she thought it was a black pride thing........

any girl who wears this knowing the meaning is prime target for my black cock

y-you fuck her good for me.

Say "So you did know about your girl staying at my place? We love black women in our sex life."

She looks like Nicole Aniston

avoid black people at all costs at the gym.

used to go to a gold's near the bad side of the city and constantly got death glares by the blacks there.

Just ask him to quit with a slightly stern tone. Don't pretend stuffs okay when you don't find that to be the case.

guusje-van-geel

>banter
>with black people
you're going down a very dangerous road.

You da man.

white women wuz made for BBC user. they are just being friendly and honest wiv you

Just submit to their BBC, you white bitch boi

next time bring a middle school math problem set with you and hand it to them, that will keep them busy for the next few months

Threads like this are allowed to stay yet self improvement general was banned. I think it's obvious that mods of this board are either bunch of stupid fucking niggers, cucks or leftist. Anybody who came here to seriously reply should fucking kill themselvs. I can bet 20 bucks that OP is a fucking gook from /r/asianmasclunity or /r/hapas since only those subhumans make those race baiting threads.

I got a question concerning black people. Why do they seem to grow muscles more easily than whites and asians?

they don't, but dark skin makes you look more defined at a higher bf% - it's why bodybuilders tan themselves pre show. Besides that, you might see more blacks who lift in america because their only way to make it is through athletics, whereas asians/whites succeed in school

Get a massive portrait of George Zimmerman tattooed on your back for them to see in the locker room. They will submit.

this one gets it. Veeky Forums is cancer now

Higher testosterone becuz u whiteboiz be jerkin off to trannies while us brothas be hoopin, playing football, doing drugs and bangin bitches.
U mad?

This, even the most niggerish blacks aren't this autistic to make threads like those, it's just those butthurt asians from reddit. I don't fucking understand why they suddenly started targeting this board, /pol/ is 10 times better for race baiting.

You're really grasping for straws now aren't you? I'm guessing when it's hard to accept the truth your mind starts thinking of any abstract thing to explain what you can't understand...

This. Wtf its like BLACKED has paid sponsors or these leftist cucks all got Janitor jobs. Every day its BLACKED this, how can I even compete? Why do whitebois make such good fembois? And its not just here, it's every board. Maybe I just need to leave this place

I brought my white girlfriend to the gym and all the buff black dudes make fun of her huge ass and giant breasts so I asked them to stop because it makes her self-conscious.

We worked it out though, now she has a private sit-down with each of them in the locker-room while I run the treadmill. They get along very well now.

nigger

>>ITT: Bitches who can't handle the bantz

double check that you actually have a penis

Befriend groids, maximize gains, join roast.

All these angry dudes are the cuckest of cucks.

Just say " shid bruh yall niggas ashy anyway my shid rockin you see dees fresh J's!?" and then point at your new balances

t. 60% black public school attendee

>constantly got death glares by the blacks there

"t-those black guys looked at me mean!"

lol you sound like a bitch

>ELITE MEMBERS
Fuck you for having this you pathetic fucking cuck
>I'm a blacked elite member, I masturbate to every BLACKED video, sometimes even multiple times a day, I'm a fucking loser, shut in NEET

Since this is trash thread i would like to say that niggers are subhuman, both black men and women are the least desirable races and nobody wants to live around them. They're dumb, have low IQ, are violent and lazy and they're butt fucking ugly and anybody dating them is either daddy issues woman or mentaly insane and all of them will be killed during day of the rope.
Have a nice day.

oy you totally redpilled the entire board

good job pepe

"They're dumb, lazy, and mentally insane!", the NEET said while spouting radical ideas on an autism awareness forum

She is Nicole Aniston

>everybody i don't like is neet
Lmao at you nigger

Leave KFC by the entrance of the gym and hope that you can finish your workout before they finish eating.

Nobody ever bantz with me in public user. You must have a friendly face.

I just give people mean looks and they leave me alone. Practice your mean face and don't be a dyel.

considering im mixed its pretty reasonable they would try to look at me sideways, full black people HATE mixed black people.

So is it guusje-van-geel or nicole aniston?

because you're less nigger than them, nobody wants to be black not even blacks themselves.

>Everytime I go to Veeky Forums the /pol/ dudes keep making fun of me, calling me the n-word and laughing at me, then they say "Nah we jus' messing, we cool bruh?".
>I say "y-yea we cool" but seriously its getting too much now.
>Do I inform the mods about this? Will they ban them? Or should I just post yet another shitty race baiting thread? Pls advice

And learn to sage you fucking faggots