Veeky Forums, I can no longer use the gym in my town for various reasons...

Veeky Forums, I can no longer use the gym in my town for various reasons. All I have to work with is 2 15 pound dumbells, a 60 pound adjustable dumbell, and an ez curl bar with 70 pounds on it.

I've been OHP and curling with the curl bar, lateral raises with the 15 pounds, and dumbell rows with the 60 pounders while also doing pushups and bike rides. Is there any other exercises I can do? After 2 days of the same workouts I have to rest because those muscles are just blasted. pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/exercises/squat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why can't you use your gym, user?

tell us why you can't work at your local gym anymore

Can I just get help for my lifts pls

squat ATG with the dumbbells
dumbbell lunges
weighted sit-ups holding the dumbbells
diddly's with the dumbbells
you can literally do everything, user, stop being a dumb faggot

You know how this works senpai. tell us

squat with 15 pound dbs? When I was at the gym I was squatting 155 I'd have to do do like 100 with the dbs

What happened????

greentext or gtfo

okay if you guys will just help me I was going for a squat PR and the gym was empty (it's a small gym) and I thought it'd be funny if I screamed
>LIGHTWEIGHT BABY
at the bottom so I go down and scream as loud as I can and start laughing so hard I pissed myself because I drank a lot of water (to stay hydrated) and laughed so hard from that I dropped the weight and damaged the floor. I tried to play it off but they had the cameras watching me the whole time

I'm banned for life until I pay for damages

Please stop user. This isn't funny. You're copying memes of old and it is not funny. At least do it right loser.

Fuck off you asked for the story and I gave you it just help me with my fucking lifts

you think you'll get away with some bs made up story? tell us what really happened

nothing happened retard, he's trying to get free (you)'s and be marked down in meme history. Don't give him the time of day.

I literally started the thread looking for help you faggot and people asked why I couldn't use the gym JUST FUCKING HELP ME

>Veeky Forums, I can no longer use the gym in my town for various reasons
you can't say shit like that and not expect people to wonder. Then you tell them some retarded reddit-maymay shit and probably expect laughs. You already got enough help above like said.

you could try going down to your local park/jungle gym area and do some pullups on the monkey bars. Also looks like you aren't doing anything for chest except pushups right now, add some variations.

I'm waiting on that green text.
also; you have a local wal-mart I'm sure
and check online for local shops selling weightlifting equip. you could probably get a vinyl weight set up too 300 pounds for cheap
and an ok squat stand as well.

also if your a poorfag and can't do that.
shift into bodyweight fitness, push-ups, pull-ups, dips with chairs, squat variations and lunges.

Convict Conditioning perhaps.

don't be a faggot this is an anonymous board. tell us what happened user

I clarified I couldn't use the gym because otherwise faggot would say "just buy a gym membership poorfag"
Like what other variations if I could ask? Btw thank you for taking it seriously

Also didn't help at all. 15 lb squats and wears make zero fucking sense I rent a second story 2 room apartment so I basically have no room for a barbell or rack. Ty for advice though, I may be able to upgrade living soon

reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/exercises/squat

you are limited in leg-workouts. Bodyweight is your best option until you find another gym. or move and invest your own weights..

Dumbbell flies for chest.

That is all.