So Veeky Forums, still dreaming?

So Veeky Forums, still dreaming?

How about making your dreams come true?

How about leaving your nattyness behind? Open your dreams, bro.

Oh its the photoshop twins.

Yet to see a picture of them lean that isn't photoshopped.

they have great body but do people really find their faces handsome?

Yes.

do girls really like these type of guys? they look like they spend more time in front of mirror than most females

They photoshopped their waists but forgot about the hips lol. Sweet hourglass figures.

this

those hips were meant to be bred

they dont even look like themselves there, I understand they have great jaws and chins but they have really droppy eyes, the opposite of alpha hunter eyes

Look at those chicken legs, bet I can squat more than those fags

Humans now a days have shit testosterone compared to the ancient world.
The average roidmonkey is half as strong as ancient greeks and romans were.
It's only fair to take roids, becasue what we are now cannot be considered natural either, we are reverse-roided by birth. Being natural would require a diet and an environment similar to that of thusands of years ago.

Let's see a study to back up those claims, fuck stick. Romans and Greeks are revered on this board for their culture, and rightfully so, but it's not because they were chemically different.

Good luck surviving pneumonia in ancient Rome.

they both look clinically retarded

...you forgot syphilis, brah

Jealous SS-addicted virgin detected.

hot girls like hot men with status

Post face, BOYO

cope like the pope

Would love to see any of these fuckers squat 355

>implying they care about squatting anything

it's all about how you look

Greeks and rome learned from phoenicians

Athens democracy was based phoenicia, look it up

>tfw phoenicians dont exist anymore

:(

Why?

Are these considered wide hips?
Mine are not as wide but I always thought they look horrible. I never wear briefs at the beach

kek, the first guy goes to my gym.
he is a IFBB European Physique Champion somehow, looks dyel af in clothes

>looks dyel af in clothes

A lot of BBers do because they were fucking 80s style LA fitness scene clothes like those baggy clown trousers and tshirts with huge sleeves

they would look worse if they didn't lift because their shoulders would be narrower.

Because the Carthaginians were retarded and gave the Romans all their swords and allowed themselves to be moved a mile inland so they wouldn't be a trade threat. Also they pissed off Zeus.

My gym is full of pro bodybuilders and even in the baggy clothes you can tell they are massive.
This guy tho, fuck me, looks about 80lbs wet

>all their swords
Source?

Also i mean about phoenicia in middle east

Wasn't that just the conditions Rome demanded of them when they were about to get their asses handed to them? If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, they rejected those terms and that led to their invasion

Carthage army were mostly mercenaries, if they would used their own men, things would be different

But i think GOD wanted carthage to be destroyed

Can I still be natty if I find out I'm low T and get it supplemented?
Currently waiting to hear from doctor.

That's tyson ballou, he isn't chad he is a slayer, the guys Op posted are Chads,slayers have more sex appeal

HEIGHT
FACE
FRAME