I just want a simple yes/no answer. Will Chainlink make me rich?

I just want a simple yes/no answer. Will Chainlink make me rich?

are you sergey? yes if you are sergey. no if you are not.

Sure. A month ago.

No.

Sergey literally said that a proper implementation of chainlink would LITERALLY take at least 1-2 year.

no... he didn't... if youre gonna fud at least make it true

he said its when we can expect widespread usage of smart contracts with external data you dumbfuck. not when the data will be finished.

No.

there is lot of work
and lot of contacts/partnerships to make
I've confidence for the work, the system looks well planned
but they need other competences for the partnerships, because convincing huge corporations for long term runs is pretty hard

i mean the product.

You fucking pajeets literally can't comprehend English. Sergey said that a proper integration of chainlink would take 1-2 years from now. Now stop the damage control, the price is literally tanking, you are just trying to unload your bags to retards like OP.

No.

>Sergey said that a proper integration of chainlink would take 1-2 years from now
He literally didn't you dumb fuck. He said 2 years for an established API library, not 2 years for the product. The product is already finished.

2YEARS
Y
E
A
R
S

Wrong again

Nice try though

I also love that youre a FUDder who WATCHED THE CONFERENCE HAHHHAHAAHAHAH RENT FREE LMAO

come on anons, this is getting a bit cruel
someone should tell him...

>copy pasting this bullshit in literally every link thread

fucking desperate

>He said 2 years for an established API library, not 2 years for the product
>2 years for a fucking API client library

This is literally worse.

2 FREAKING FOR AN API!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

>yea h-haha, its not dumping user you are just FUDing, its going up a-any moment now, Sergey said so!

I'm going to be rich as fuck in two years.
Can't wait!

>non-white detected

lol enjoy holding your bags linktards
sergei will die of type 2 diabetes before he even finishes the API client library

lmao

ahahahaha no

What the fuck sergey. We needed a homerun and instead you squatted over home plate and took a steamy sibos tiered shit

All this shitty FUD just makes me want to buy it more.

Buy posw it has better fud

Nope, because by then btc will be over 100k your shitcoin flip won't work anymore.

Odn has the best memes and will actually make you rich soon

Short term: no.
Long term: still no, because you have ADHD and can't stop buying high and selling low.

'no'

ibhavent seen more than 4 odn memes. sry user. your shitcoin did not make tge cut

No. See the large amount of Chainlink posts on this subreddit. Best signal that it is a pump and dump shit coin.

Or do you mean shorting it and then spreading rumors that Sergey is dying? That may work.

Small if true, big if false. 300 EOY.

this isn't reddit idiot

No. Even if the product can work, some asshole multi billion $ company will come, implement a better version within 3 months, and push Chainlink out of business.

Depends how long you want to wait.

Short term: $0.50 - $1 in 2017 year end.
Mid Term: $1-10 in 2018 year end.
Long Term: $10+ 2019 year end

deluded linkie