Are you man enough to decide right now to take cold showers for the rest of your life...

are you man enough to decide right now to take cold showers for the rest of your life? I decided it in the beginning of 2015 and not a single drop of hot water touched my skin since then.

Don't you just wanna feel the urge to headbutt Mike Tyson after a real fucking nape-killer icy shower?

Don't you just wanna feel being the only real guy in a crowded room you just had entered, knowing others would cry for hot water while you would step cold-bloodedly under the tap?

Don't you see the equation that in a situation where all other conditions are equal, guy who takes cold showers would beat the shit out of the hot-showering pussy?

Don't you wanna have the rooted inside-voice that will alert you whenever you wanna ease a situation, not only when you wanna turn on the hot tap?

Don't you want your son to have a proper dad, not some faggot that can't stand the water coming from the other tap?

It will be a new step to manhood, trust me. Other benefits are;

>faster metabolism
>harder erections
>better sleep quality
>balls getting slightly bigger due to rising sperm levels and quality of the alive ones
>whiter and thicker cum
>tighter skin
>shiny hair
>reduced stress levels
>bursting agressiveness when needed
>increased alertness
>can wake up in the mornings without effort
>not being ill anymore except a slight cold which you can get over standing

Other urls found in this thread:

sailrabbit.com/bmr/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

[sources required]

No, I like feeling comfy in a hot shower. I just turn it to cold at the end.

Posting from a warm bath atm

t. french cuck

i used to take cold showers all the time until spring/summer hit. best i can get out of my tap is warm water. it's hot as fuck down here

i love the benefits. pretty much scared of nothing when you greet the morning with ice cold water blasting your face

I just use cold water at the end.
Same benefits, a lot less painful.

t. british cuck

same here.

Op has no other things to be proud of in his life.

You sound like a complete tool, I won't take the chance.

it's not the same benefits ya dingus.

you're still getting hot water and you're not getting and psychological benefit.

I can't wash my hair in cold water desu

I do, makes you feel fucking alive first thing in the morning.

What? You realise all the "cold shower" benefits are literally placebo so doing it at the end amounts to the same. You only need to believe it benefits you to get the benefits.

I have been cold showering for a couple months or so. Have I been memed?

I take cold shower for a minute after workout.

>makes you feel fucking alive first thing in the morning

So does hot water

>placebo
mmmmk

not like cold water does. ice cold water makes me feel like tackling a train. hot water makes me feel like a royal faggot

>thinks cold showers make you a man

Maybe in whatever always-summer faggot place you live in.

Where I'm from half the fucking year is spent with the place being a frozen apocalyptic hell hole.

I like a cold shower from time to time. In our humid summers, most of my showers will be cold.

Everyone pushing this meme sounds more like they're trying to convince themselves than anyone they're talking to. It's like you fell for "one simple trick" clickbait, and have to explain how this is a serious business opportunity, not a pyramid scheme.

t. finnish cuck

I would be willing to go for this but I sauna after workout for dat HGH boost and I think it essentially does the same thing as a hot shower (heats up your balls limiting test production)

If hot showers are bad then arn't hot tubs and saunas bad? They are relaxing, how can I give that up.

>sailrabbit.com/bmr/
I cant give up my after lift soak in the hot tub... Its an instant reward for doing what i'm supposed to do..

>people talk as though cold showers are somehow groundbreaking

Who the fuck does NOT take cold showers during the summer?!

Now that it is summer here and temp is hitting 40degrees celcius I only take cold showers.

In the winter I can't do it tho

What about stepping in, turning the water on, getting the initial shock, and continuing with cold for a bit til it warms up, then you finish.
Seems you'd retain most of the psychological benefits and some of the physical ones.