Why do people who roid try to keep it so hush-hush? Why are they not open about it?

Why do people who roid try to keep it so hush-hush? Why are they not open about it?

What, is it because of the stigma or something? Or just the pure shame of cheating and not wanting people to know they took an easy shortcut?

Elliott Hulse admitted he roided yet you have people like Zyzz who kept it a secret (or tried to).

What gives?

>Inb4 roidheads get roidangry at this for some reason
>Inb4 roidheads telling me "YOU STILL GOTTA WORK HARD MAN, IT AIN'T A DETOUR" forgetting that they're still doing it at the end of the day
Just answer the questions, meatheads.

its really just normal people, they can't fathom that steroids are taken by athletes and models, they want to believe that they can do some push ups/pulls and sit ups and they can look like that.

Normies are too fucking stupid to use steroids properly and politicians recognize this so they create a stigma around it so that only the most knowledgeable people will bother using them.

Why you can't just get a prescription after a medical screening though, I'll never understand.

How would one even proceed to get a prescription through medical screening?

Zyzz didnt want people to know he was a fraud because he inspired so many fags to be sick cunts instead of sad cunts and he didn't want to tarnish all their effort by saying "oh you can cheat too though"

If Albert Einstein or Steven hawkings took a drug that made them smarter then naturally possibly, would you respect their success?

I don't think there's a single person in the entire world who thinks they can become a world class athlete just by working out a little bit.

>people like Zyzz who kept it a secret (or tried to).

NEEEEEEWWWWWFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGSSS

Because people who don't take steroids think that the moment you take them you turn into Arnold. Everyone on roids knows that it's hard as fuck and that you need to work your balls off to get anywhere even on drugs.

So that's why they don't tell. Because they know the public would discredit their hard work to achieve their bodies.

They don't want ppl to know they have little grape testes

Then why is mens health and itness still around? or any of the other srupid magazines that claim to show you the routine that will take you fron dyel to 3 year lifter status in just 8 weeks at just 10 minutes a day

Because they'd lose their bread baskets and will actually have to get a real job.
The irony is they think they're alpha when all they really can ever be are whores to the dollar and to what others think of them

Inb4 I do it for myself

kek no you don't

its fucking illegal, that's why

#AmericanCuckness

You can still make serious gains as a natty lifter. Look at old timey strongmen.

steroids are illegal you autist

yeah well our stupid ass laws are basically set in stone because there's a thousand people deciding everything
democracy is fucking dumb

Every random dude bro roider that looks like masT literally does whatever the fuck they want in the gym and still get big.

If you want respect for your achievements as roiders then step on the stage and rock your competition.
If you are just going to idle on the level that your first 3 cycles gave you then don't expect to be respected for that. Because it is in no way respectable.

Einstein, Hawking, Bohr, Turing, Archimedes, Newton, Bacon, Michelangelo, etc. changed the course of humanity.

You got thick arms.

I don't respect a guy who stole all his ideas from other people and claimed it was all his brilliance anyways.
Hawking is a brain in a chair, that's cool and all but I really don't fucking care.

Muh dude.
I was standing in my living room wondering if I could workout less than I do and end up shredded just yesterday.
Nope.

/thread

Good luck keeping your supplement sponsors when everyone finds out that your uncertified meal plans and bullshit workout routines only work when you take steroids.

"From my knowledge of the history of Special Relativity, the critical ideas were floating around for the previous decade (from about 1895 to 1905). Einstein simply made the clearest exposition on the topic and set in the full modern context and after his work there was quick adoption of Einstein's way of thinking about it (which others had at the same time). Poincare and Lorentz both made huge contributions that influenced Einstein. There are probably a dozen other names that deserve mentioning."

I roid, and the only reason I don't talk about it openly with everyone is because it's illegal. If there were no legal consequences involved, I'd be more than happy to discuss it freely with anyone. I don't see anything wrong with using gear, and I don't consider it any different than using legal supplements like creatine to build muscle more efficiently. I couldn't care less if people consider it "cheating." I don't judge natties for staying natty, so I wish they wouldn't judge me for making a personal decision to run gear when it doesn't affect them at all.

That kind of juicers look like shit though

IT'S THE LEGENDARY BODY BUILDER SAIYAN!

I don't care if people run gear.
I'm natty cause I'm poor and don't have a solid source for roids. I know I have plenty of natty gains to be had too. Really want to give my gf that tren dick though not gonna lie.

The reason I admit to it anonymously on Veeky Forums but wouldn't publicly is simple: I'm Canadian and it's illegal and frequently prosecuted here. It would be dangerous to my career and I could possibly be imprisoned for it.
I'm not ashamed of it, because when I was natty I was also strong and looked good, I just wanted to push even further and look bigger than any regular natural dude.

Am normie.

Living under the belief that roids give you bitch tits, pimples and remove your balls. That's probably the only reason for not using it, and also the inaccessibility

>I'm Canadian and it's illegal and frequently prosecuted here.

So what can happen for personal use?

You are dead wrong. There is an entire class of humans who believe that 3 15-20 minute workouts a week will make them look like a movie star

and from which third world shithole are you, bratishka?

Its illegal dumbass

this

How do you think that the supplement industry is even still functional?

Western country

u mad, cuckie?

Just because it's for personal use doesn't mean you can't end up with a huge fine or possible prison time for it. Not to mention the fact that you can easily be fired from your job for it.

Couple of reasons -

1. Brainwashed Yanks - In America you're taught you can be anything you want, president even, as long as you don't cheat and stay true to yourself. The lie is hammered into you from a young age, pledging allegiance to a fucking flag from kindergarten. It's a total lie of course, as anyone who got anywhere did so by taking shortcuts and taking every option available to them. Look at your president for example. Nothing wrong with that of course, and I admire that way of life. Yet most people are happy to believe the lie and just work in their shitty office cubicle job until the day the die. Which leads me onto -

2. Laziness. Roiding is work. Not hard work, but you have to read, research, buy stuff, pin yourself, keep on top of shit. Most people can't be bothered to get out of their daily drudgery of non-life and take steps to better themselves, nevermind start taking drugs that literally change your life.

3. Ignorance. That's not a "bad" word btw. People quite rightly don't understand things they have no intention of doing. Understanding safe and effective steroid use takes quite a bit of research. Why would you not think steroids make you angry and shrivel your dick? If your only knowledge comes from TV and popular culture, of course you'd think that.

4. One I've thought of since starting on gear myself - It's An Exclusive Club.
Given how amazing and life changing gear can be (for the better), I'm now seriously wondering if all the shit about steroids isn't perpetuated by people on gear to keep it sacred to them. After all, if every cunt was doing it you wouldn't stand out right? I generally hate conspiracy theories, but it would make sense for people on gear to downplay the benefits. I was all for doing it myself then using my knowledge and gains to say to people "listen, this works, it's safe, let's change our way of thinking", but now I'm making such amazing progress, I'm going off the idea.

>brainwashed yanks

stopped reading there, go back to

Romania isn't a western cuntry, Ion.

I know an ex-bouncer who's off to prison for fighting. When he's inside I have no doubt he can get gear if he needs it... Maybe not the gear he's used to, he'll get what he's given. But how is he gonna pay for it?

But as far as sports go... There is nothing worse than training 6 days a week for 3-4 years to have someone catch up or surpass you in two years training 4-5 days a week. Even worse if you've been selectively bred with genes like a racehorse.

No one really cares either what you put into your body... I mean bodybuilding pageants are not competitions in the sense of sport. It's subjective and not like gymnastics or boxing is subjective. It's not as if they were going to have lowest body fat % or closest fit to an upside down equilateral triangle in respect to golden ration of limb length, who has the squarest jaw line, and the judges are up there with fucking set squares, digital spirit levels and laser sights (pic related).

But in the UK for example. When you turn up to the NHS with an exploded bicep and fucked kidneys (I don't know what health problems exactly roids/sarms will give you) and hep C to boot. You should be forced to get your wallet out or no treatment. Not I've been injecting DR BRAV OS brand test which likely has sars virus when it was shipped from china labelled as whey protein sample that jimmy's been knocking up in his kitchen... But don't worry Mr NHS man... he uses leur lock filters when filling the bottles and they're sealed and everything and professional. I have no doubt there are knock of tablets of every brand and when you lose your job and these other tablets are available for half the price you're gonna make switch.

Let's face it...

There are no shortage of muppets who think having the big biceps in the pub at 48 years old athleticism and they'll fight anyone who disagrees. And there is no doubt pumping synthetic testosterone into your body is going to have an impact on your mood.

You're telling me that Americans aren't taught from a very early age that "cheating" is bad? You're telling me Americans aren't happy to lead a boring and meaningless life simply because it's "not the done thing"?

I'm British, and will admit that we can be just as bad here.

>never browse /pol/ either

Fucking hell, mate. Pick a thought and stick to it, why are your ideas so fucking scattered and all over the place? You're making yourself impossible to understand.

Are you from the UK by any chance?

Wow, way to not bother research and just regurgitate shit you've heard down the pub. The stuff I said in is also true here in the UK btw, because we import so much of our popular culture from the US, which is generally a good thing IMO.

A doctor has a duty of care. You can be a smack addict, literally taking illegal and life-threatening drugs, and a doctor has a duty to treat people. Where do you stop?

Fat people, people who crash motorbikes, people who drink too much, people who smoke, people who injure themselves playing sports even. It's all preventable shit.

My GP is fully aware of my steroid use and is supportive of it, because I've been honest. It's actually saving the NHS money in the long run. I'll happily go private, and plan to, but save the "it costs the NHS money" shit, because 90% of the country cost the NHS WAY more money and they do shit that is perfectly acceptable and normal.

As you openly admit, you don't know what problems steroids cause you. How about doing some research first.

And as for the issues that can occur, maybe some more openness and education would help, because like you say, and like my GP said, the only real risk is blood-bourne infections from sharing needles - a stupid risk that only an idiot would take.

As for idiots in the pub who cause trouble - guys like this exist, gear or not. Most of these guys are angry little cunts due to low test anyway. Yes, testosterone does affect your mood, and contrary to popular belief it actually makes you chill out and let shit slide.

It's a basic human moral that cheating is bad, it doesn't have anything to do with western civilization. And then you went off on a tangent about pledging allegiance to a flag and went off track.

Not wanting to cheat != the complacency of an office drone

Everyone and their grandma would cheat if they could, but it's their complacency that stops them. It's the laziness that keeps people from excelling.

Fair enough. But right now when I see a group of teenage roid users going into the pub / club. I can't stop but think there go 5 future kidney failures/heart explosions. For what... For 3 years of your life you can walk around puffed up like a peacock. You can even understand why bouncers might be taking gear if they've got to deal with this sort of trouble, just as part of the job.

But yeah in the UK.

I have no problem with users, do what you want. If they help you climb a mountain or complete impossible bike rides you never got to do in your 20-30s for financial reasons I can understand why you might opt for them. I just think those making idiots out of themselves are not just a minority. I feel responsible users are the minority, and even worse is the most responsible of all users are those who are using them in sports where they are banned.

It's illegal in many places

>Why do people who roid try to keep it so hush-hush? Why are they not open about it?

Several things.

First, it's illegal, and not in the 'lmao you crazy kids flush that bud and we'll speak of this no more' illegal, more severe.

Second, it's not generally socially acceptable. Within a specific niche of the 'fitness community' or whatever you want to call it, sure. But even within that, acceptance is nowhere near universal.

Third, and most importantly, folks tend to regard steroid use as 'did nothing to earn the physique', no matter how untrue that might be (gear is a multiplier, you still have to put in the work).

Fourth, any future competitive aspirations will be tarred by any admitted use of gear, no matter how far back in the past.

Fifth, nobody wants to be the reason their supplier got busted.

>roiding is work
Hold on
>....breathes in deeply
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
The worst meme that juice heads always spit out

>Fat people, people who crash motorbikes, people who drink too much, people who smoke, people who injure themselves playing sports even. It's all preventable shit.

Yes... It would be a good idea to draw the line somewhere rather than not having one as it is, it brings accountability back into it. Obesity is a far greater problem, and a line should be drawn there too which it's not. I understand that smokers contribute more through taxes than what they cost, and given what they cost it's covered their treatment and then some not to mention an awful way to die. But as steroids are unregulated in the UK then it is a different matter.

Should none medical steroid use be regulated in the UK?
Maybe so, but right now I can't help but look that there is a lot of users around and the effects misuse/overuse are going to appear in the coming years. Last time I was served for a computer game a middle age man 230lb bursting out of his uniform served me, he must be on minimum wage. With a natural body like that he could be a professional athlete. I'm not talking specifically about someone naturally low in test who wants to take his body to it's limits in a safe and controlled way. More like the hungry gym goer who's gone 0-60 in 2 seconds thinking they know what they're doing and end up with severe tendon damage doing too much to fast that would be avoided if they weren't using.

What are my misconceptions about steroid use other than I have no interest in taking them... I know not many people are dumb enough to share needles but maybe in prison they're in short supply with no oral available. I remember seeing that a SARM for sale on a EU site and I decided to search it... for research... It was gw501516 (i just looked it up). 2 links came up... One was for a man in his 30/40s advising some teenager on doses via facebook. The other was an abandoned 90s drug trail where half the rats developed cancerous tumors in the first stage.

Go ahead, natty. Hop on a short ester cycle and do it properly. Go through the process of getting the gear, planning out your ancillaries, pinning yourself every single day at the same time every time, dealing with PIP, getting bloodwork done all the time, managing potential sides, etc. and then tell us there's no work involved. Or continue on with your preconceived notions of how it is to be on gear when you've never pinned a day in your life.

>b-but muh n-needles

This the same concept on drugs.
No. Here it's different as drugs are taken way worse than roiding.

Pinning is easy and painless, smartass, but adjusting your whole schedule for months so that you can pin at the same time every time without missing a dose is the hassle. A missed dose can screw up all sorts of things in your hormonal profile.

Anyway, be honest... Have you ever ran gear or even injected yourself before? Or are you just trolling and talking out of your ass?

There is no 'competition' in mental development. There is no 'yeah, bro, you push your brain harder to win pussy'.

Actually you are talking about a man that did a great contribution to mankind.....bodybuilding is not gonna change the world.

Not him but that sounds like a fuckload of work, and you're risking your body for it at the same time. Why not put all that work into a strict diet and routine?

This. Progress isn't made by exceptional individuals, epistemological changes in history are due to collective scientifical efforts and are ultimately based on the social conditions that enable, or not, their public adoption and acceptance.

Who honestly gives a shit? Does everything have to have some grand meaning? The bottom line is that you've made up your mind to be against steroids, and nothing anyone says will change that, no matter what analogy is made. Likewise, those of us on gear are fine with our decision and couldn't care less what natties have to say about it. Simple as that. So enjoy your natty gains, and we'll enjoy our roided gains.

>Or are you just trolling and talking out of your ass?
welcome to Veeky Forums the most controversial site on the internet™

Because normies don't understand ANYTHING about it.

It's a hugely controversial subject (moreso than lifting already is) and so the moment you speak a word about it youll get bombarded with stupudity, false assumptions, insults, etc.

So why bother? There's all these cons and no pros to talking about it. Why bother?

Because I already employ a strict diet and routine. I think it's stupid to hop on if you don't have those things in place already. The gear just makes those way more effective. I think a lot of people are under the misconception that we just pin gear and sit around and get huge. In reality, we do the same things that natties do, and then some. That's the way you get the best results.

Word. I'd love to be able to have an open-minded intelligent conversation about it with whoever asks, but that's just so unlikely given the preconceptions and stigma surrounding steroid usage. In the end, it just leaves you thinking, "Why bother?"

I enjoy my natty gains. I don't roid for several reasons....

>not totally necessary for my body goal (pic)
>don't want to inyect foreing substances in my organism (I've even reduced medicine intakes)
>illegal where I live (Argentina)
>dangerous sources where I live

It's not really a mind job as some bros told previously.

Yeah but /fraud/ also likes to encourage the misconception that being on gear is the solution to all our problems, and that there is no middle ground between primordial ooze and roiding. For the vast majority of lifters, hopping on gear is ignorant, because if they're too stupid to take natty lifting seriously, then they're definitely too stupid to be on gear.

Hey man, you made a personal choice to stay natty, and I respect that completely. No ill will here. What bugs me is all the hate I get from natties because of my choice, which impacts them exactly as much as their choice affects me (i.e., not at all).

>is it because of the stigma or something?

That's exactly why. Are you stupid?

You just pump up that music on your headphones and keep working your ass off, mate. Haters gonna hate.
Cheers from a natty Argie.

I already know what steroids can do.. everyone does. They work incredibly, wow, cool.

I want to know what -I- can do, because, you know, I have testicle and a personality.

I honestly really dislike roiders and I'm doing just fine natty, almost 450 DL before a year into lifting

I think it's due to the many known sides steroids can give a man

Look at him at only 22, he had a perfect hairline 2 years earlier

No argument from me on that one. Hell, I'm on gear, and /fraud/ makes me cringe most of the time. I actually take my gear usage seriously. I plan blasts extensively, get frequent bloodwork to monitor all my health markers and levels, take carefully dosed ancillaries and supplements to mitigate potential sides, and manage my blasts based on hard data and careful tracking. /fraud/ seems to consist almost entirely of immature, foolish "bros" who rely on anecdotal evidence and make poor decisions like dosing their aromatase inhibitors based on how they "feel" or what sides they think they have, rather than their estradiol bloodwork values. They are the "meatheads" that give us such a bad reputation, and it frustrates me...

I can't comprehend why zyzz roided for a completely natty-obtainable physique. He literally wasn't even that big

This actually made me smile. Right on, man! No reason we can't all get along! :)

It's very nice to see someone actually cares about their body and uses analytical measures to stay safe. Proud of you, user.

Time, same reason I plan on doing it soon.

Much appreciated, man. The way I see it, this is serious stuff here. Though I accept the risks involved, I'm not going to inject compounds into my body without doing my absolute best to reduce those risks as much as possible, through extensive research and careful monitoring of meaningful data.

>why don't people widely proclaim their illegal activities they can be fined or imprisoned for?
Gee, I dunno.
>inb4 someone replies to me with >(country)

Just to follow up, please don't look at /fraud/ and assume that we're all like that... If you want to see true responsible gear users who care about their health, monitor the data, and share information based on established studies, check out /r/steroids. The fact that /fraud/ looks down on that subreddit and thinks of them as OCD "nerds" is proof enough that they have no clue what they're doing.

>time

you'll shave years off your life don't do it

I assume you have a source to back that up?

>Zyzz who kept it a secret (or tried to).

Zyzz was very open about it

Nonsense

>It's basic human moral to not cheat

Top kek

50 years ago I'm sure the soldiers in the war were all worried being honorable and fighting fair.

Fucking no it was do whatever you can to win, dirty tricks and tactics just to survive.

>Why do people who roid try to keep it so hush-hush? Why are they not open about it?

Because it encourages kiddos to hop on gear.

you ever go outside your room? people absolutely love to brag about doing illegal drugs, half of the reason teenaged tards start smoking weed is so they can do that

>wallet chain

what a faggot

>Pinning every single day at the same time

What fucking retard cycle are you on

Roids are associated with cheating since that's basically what it amounts to in sports.
We all know athletes all use them on the DL but you can't just unban them in sports because then it becomes a race to the bottom on who is willing to destroy their body for 5-7 years of peak performance.
Not saying you pin once and your heart will explode in 10 years, but if athletes didn't have to dance around and could just be open with it then overdoing it in the short term will still give you a bigger advantage then safe usage and we all know people who would make that sacrifice in a second to make it to the big leagues.
Pretty much all male fitness models and action movie stars pin, and somehow this is the best kept secret to the general public.

Basically we can't make steroid use legal and open because people are fucking stupid and will destroy their bodies for short term gain.
I mean look at what male bodybuilding has become, it's a fucking freak show.
Do you want that to be every professional sport?

If you play sports, you can lose money or even your job when you say it.

And actors would lose their good guy image.

When you finish high school you'll find out that most adults prefer to keep their recreational drug use private

>inaccessibility
Literally use the internet for 5 minutes and you can find a thousand suppliers
Or just hang around the lockers at the gym

that proves you never took steroids lol
pinned 600mg of test for three months and gained 20lbs of lean mass, two months later and i maintained all the weight i gained.
if you eat enough protein and hit the gym couple times a week you will grow

because they want the prestige and superiority that comes with being natural

what is better to the average persons mind, being a rare specimen with amazing genetics and a hard work ethic, or admitting that without jamming a needle into your ass all year you would be a complete nobody in life?

its as much for the fragile ego of the roider themselves as the false image they want to project

take tamoxifen for the tits, clean and exfoliate your skin before and while taking steroids, balls get smaller but not as much as i thought they would shrink, its easy as fuck to find them, hang out with roiders and google it, its easy

Because they lose income or prestige if they do.

>Go through the process of getting the gear, planning out your ancillaries, pinning yourself every single day at the same time every time, dealing with PIP, getting bloodwork done all the time, managing potential sides, etc. and then tell us there's no work involved
this is a lot of work i'm going through right now and its still a lot faster than going through the natty road lol
also you're retarded if you pin everyday, find different drugs that will do the same shit (propionate you pin everyday and enanthate twice a week for example) and be happy on the easier way

>two months later and i maintained all the weight i gained.

How about 6 months later?

You'll see it, lol

Oh wow following regiment of drug use is sooooo hard. With the wealth of information and actual useful forums unlike the /fraud/ garbage on here is sooooo hard to follow. Dude, the amount of people I've known and been friends with at bevs powerhouse and other gyms shows otherwise. Half these retards dont have a clue what they're doing, but they have the right gear and the right stuff to utilize in case their start crying like girls, get too bloated, gyno, zits..etc.
Taking drugs is the easiest shit ever, and wow getting blood work done by someone you pay to analyze is sooooo hard

Get off your high horse druggie. The hardest thing any juice has to deal with is finding a source (at least in the USA). And even that has become ridiculous easier with plebits shills and the countless UGL that produces that shit with China powder.

>hard work
The delusions kill me

>hurr two cycles won't make u Ronnie
No, DECADES of dedication to drugs and substance beyond roids may help. But, that's only if you have good genes like him. Which most don't.

I swear, you guys are worse than pot heads claiming weed cures cancer

If this actually exists and they were hiding it all along, then no. Because if that were the case, then their achievements would have been anything special at all if others had the ability to also take that drug.

Nice attempt at rationalizing your gear though.

You're really giving them too much credit

My brother legitimately thought he was going to go from 25% BF to "The Brad Pitt Fight Club picture" in 2 months by doing some meme exercises, and not changing his diet.

Big thing about smoking is that smokers stay mostly productive until their early deaths, thus pumping in tax ££ and then dying before they can claim a pension.