twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No fat or muscle.

Just really skinny.

>tfw too young to fuck goth girls in HS
>too old to fuck emo girls in HS

JUST

>>too old to fuck emo girls in HS
that's were you're wrong kiddo.
emo/goth sluts love to feel mature via fucking older guys. they also love the idea of pissing of their families by fucking older guys.
they also need sugar daddies to buy all that tacky shit from hot topic

>tfw currently railing a chubby 17y/o
been warming up her bum for serious butt play. won't be long til I got her walking around the mall with some stuff shoved up in there while wearing a miniskirt&nopanties

>chubby

You mean fat. There are no "chubby" emo chicks.

no mean in high school i was in the 3 year period when skaterpunk was popular, before emo, but after goth

but if i wanted to rail some little emo high school bitch and didnt care about going to jail how would i do that?

>girls in general love to feel mature via fucking older guys. they also love the idea of pissing of their families by fucking older guys.

Not him, but surely there's a transition period from the super skinny ones to the fat ones.

Never seen one. Always been extremes on either end

The same exact thing all women like. They aren't that different.

>17yo

If you're over 20 you're a creep.

if you get them before they balloon up they're just chubby
>but if i wanted to rail some little emo high school bitch and didnt care about going to jail how would i do that?
I go to house parties/raves. emo/goth sluts are always here since it's the only place they can do drugs without their parents totes hating on them.
Offer weed/shrooms/booze and they're basically already on your dick.

>smoke a J with pale qt goth girl
>right afterwards she takes my pants off and sucks my dick
>shows me my load in her mouth
>goes back to rave and starts kissing her other goth/emo/whatever friend on lips
>friend jerks back and puts her hand on her mouth with a surprised look
>emo girl 1 laughs and tells emo girl 2 something, points to me
>emo girl 2 waves at me to come over
>instantly rock hard again
I'm 26. if fucking prime age pussy means I'm a creep, okay.
what's wrong with being a creep outside of it pissing off old, used up sluts?

>commits crimes on children
>for a blowjob

Age of consent in a lot of the US and Europe is 16.

In many European countries it's 14/15.

It's so obvious you're a female, he's not a "creep", the only reason you and other women don't like it is because you're jealous, you know men would rather fuck younger girls, so you shame them, and pretend like it's "creepy" or "wrong", when really the only reason you think that is because you don't want the extra competition.

Adult men having relationships with post-puberty girls, around 14 or so, is not creepy whatsoever. It's completely natural, it's the age of consent that GOD decided.

age of consent here is 14

age of consent is 16 in most places at the oldest.

>on children
lmao take your puritan bullshit outta here. these chicks are 5'8-5'11, fully matured women.
age is an irrelevant number past 14. and even then, there are girls who have double Ds and birthing hips at 13.

t. Man that would threaten to kill a man aged 26 that tried to fuck his 16 year old daughter

You idiots always pull this crap until you have kids and do a complete 180

i hope someone does so you can rot in prison to 'protect' your cumrag from jamal and old man jones shes soaking her panties over

>until you have kids

I don't plan on doing this for a while 8^) I'll see you in my 30s

is that suppose to be surprising?
why on earth would I be okay with my daughter growing up to be a broken slut that fucks older guys?
I plan on fucking the slutty daughters of failed beta faggots til I'm in my 30s. then settling down with some young 20s girl and raising a family. just as the lord intended.

Until people treat your daughter the same way because you're a beta too.

Then you'll bitch about it and someone just like you are now will laugh.

T. Virgin

>you're a beta too.
lmao ok.
enjoy your sad life beta loser or used up old slut, which ever one you are

Enjoy going to prison because you bred the thing you hate, fag

>mfw picturing you as the prison slut

>prison
lmao this isn't law and order do you have any idea how the real world works?

this chicks think it's cool to fuck older guys and their parents do not care about them. why do you think they're emo/goth sugar babies in the first place? and even if their parents wanted to press charges, who they gunna put them on? "that guy I met at the rave of 100+ people"? yea good lucking finding me from the info their druggie little slut kid has

Ottermode guys who look like girls

The better question should be, what type of body do emo girls HAVE in 2017

Most have swollen up and no longer do their hair in qt ways.

Age of consent means if you're 16 you can make the decision to fuck OTHER 16-17 year olds. If you're 18+, you're still going to jail for fucking a minor.

That's not true.

Age of consent at 16 means a 50 year old could fuck a 16 year old with consent.

The emo/skatepunk/goth girl equivalent these days are tumblr

So fat hamburglars with dyed hair and acceptance and equal rights out the asshole. Sad

(at least the skinny ones are cute though :4)

mfw this entire thread

Not so. If you're bulky/cut but aren't a brainless gym-rat, then they'll dig ya.

Yeah I'm so jealous of 25+ year old men taking advantage of 14 year old girls, while I haven't even reached age 20 yet. It's completely impossible that I feel bad for those girls getting taken advantage of by someone who should know better.

adderall addict vegan

This.
They are everywhere on okcupid.. i guess ill look past the feminist genderfluid bullshit for pussy. How do i get these chicks lads ? I dress like a rocker/metalbro so how do i sweet talk them for some fuck?

Right on brother

Logically I know what you're saying, but it really is as the other user says. They seem to go from one extreme to the other

Ville Valo

youtube.com/watch?v=WGHCfQqqNQo

>Actually, most women prefer this body type.

>pretending girls mentally develop between 16 and 40
lol, nope. they just learn to settle as they get fatter and uglier

at this point they're praying to settle down with some employed dadbod guy

They want huge hairy motherfuckers that will dom because they secretly want to be raped by their fathers.

you can be whatever you want to be in life

eeerm thats where your wrong. what you are thinking of is that you can fuck 12 year olds if you yourself are younger then 16.
above 16 anyone can fuck them.
below 16 they can fuck between 12-16 years.
below 12 we are gonna have some problems.

>There are people THIS RETARDED posting on fit RIGHT NOW

You have to go back, Ahmed

>enjoy your sad life beta loser or used up old slut
holy fuck youre fucking a fat used up 17yr old slut, then calling someone else a beta, leaving aside the fact that no girl your age is pathetic enough to fuck you so you gotta go after vulnerable teenagers, you are dumb degenerate untermensch and i hope you never breed.

Legal age here is 18+, which makes them the right age to consent.

Can't believe how many pedos there are.

ottermode obviously

Hanging from the ceiling