When the disgust hits you and you realize you've been tricked into eating death and disease you will take control of...

When the disgust hits you and you realize you've been tricked into eating death and disease you will take control of your health.

If you believe humans are NOT herbivores you are lost.

youtu.be/zF_MlhXAjiE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F3JzR14e7gw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are vegans annoying faggots?

You won't change any minds this way. You need to refrain until you come up with a more effective strategy.

>If you believe humans are not herbivores
>humans eat meat
>by definition not an herbivore

you dumb

Im pretty sure other primates hunt and eat other animals....

Why are vegans so against humanity's biological design?

Our teeth, gut bacteria, gut bacteria placement in the gi tract and the construction of our gi tract ALL point to humans being omnivore. Learn some biology before you go full retard

>Humans aren't actually biologically omnivores
>173 subscribers, 8 videos, one on the new world order and satanism

Remind me why I should care what this nobody thinks about anything at all?

first world privilege

>placement in the gi t
Thank you for the bumps, trolls.
Keep them coming.

I knew a brazilian girl who'd normally be an 8/10 qt but was somehow vegan. Although she ate like a horse. She still was auschwitz mode.

If humans have canines and forward facing eyes like predators why are they designed to eat plants?
carnivores 9999
faggots 0

If I'm lost then put me on a milk carton and leave me alone. I don't want to be found

Herbivore, omnivore and carnivore have the gut bacteria placed different within the bowels. Look it up. They alsp have different kinds of bacteria and different enzymes to break down food. Which is why we know humans are omnivore

We have gut bacteria that can break down fat and protein. If it comes from an animal there will be a high cost to the body for it, the same as it would be to any omnivore.
All of these arguments against us being herbivores but no falsification.
We have lots of traits SPECIFICALLY for the digestion of plants.
We can eat only plants and don't need to eat anything from an animal.
Conversely, we have NO traits specifically for the digestion of meat.
We CANNOT eat only animal products and NOT eat plants, except for maybe under special circumstances, and even then we pay with our lives.

* the same as it would be to any herbivore
I meant to type herbivore
not omnivore.

I only eat wild elk meat from Bucks in their prime and vegetables plus eggs;also hens all grown in my property. Normies at the gym awe at my caveman gainz sipping their amphetamine shakes and poison preworkouts

I can only eat meat if it's marinated in vegan herbs..i think he's right

>pol
Golems of the cult of Saturn, all of you
Flesh robots following (((doctor's))) orders. Making them and (((Wall St))) rich.

Sources:
>meatismurder.blogspot.com
>thevegancuckold.tumblr.com
>www.alternativescience.com
>www.reddit.com/r/vegansjws

I don't need a mountain of troll noise.
Just give me the falsifiable trait that puts us beyond herbivores.
I'll give another falsification the omnivore vs herbivore argument the omnivore argument dies on... We can't deal with uric acid.

>the falsifiable trait
>implying there's only one

We survive just fine eating both vegetable matter and animal tissue. We are by definition omnivores.

/thread

>We can't deal with uric acid.
And that isn't true.

If it was, every human in the world would have gout.

Kek

Incorrect. It stands to reason someone who thinks they are an omnivore wouldn't know how to reason.
Omnivores and carnivores have an ENZYME that deals with uric acid. We don't.
We don't survive 'just fine' on animal parts. Read a non animal ag funded study. Vegans have the only normal BMI. Vegan men have 10 to 15% HIGHER levels of testosterone.
Vegans live the longest, have the lowest rates of disease. Lowest cholesterol.
Short of meat eating humans dropping dead on the spot at 20 nothing will convince people like you, but you'll just call that cancer or a genetic defect when it happens.

>more retarded vegan trolling
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK:

>Eyes
Forward facing eyes were developed because we descended from tree dwelling frugivores, who need to focus on the next branch to grab. You can also look at your thumbs, they are different from a lion's or wolf's in that they face the other fingers.
In contrast, grass grazing land mammals have eyes to the sides to avoid predators. This isn't much of an issue when you are hanging 20 m from the ground and see everything
>canines
Pic related.
It is beyond laughable to suggest that humans are omnivores because X physiological trait, when we have terrible sprinting speed, claws, teeth, tolerance for raw or rotten meat, weak skin, etc

We are indeed omnivores, in the sense that we don't immediately get encephalopathy when we eat a burger. We evolved the way we did because we managed to survive on any available food source. We still get heart disease, which true omnivores like domesticated dogs don't get because their intestinal tract is optimised to push meat out fast. Have you ever heard anyone taking their dog to the vet for a heart bypass surgery?
Dunno, I thought the pig castration scene was gut churning. It was on par with the drug cartel decapitation webms on /b/

>We don't.
ya, we have kidneys.

And it is a stupid argument to try to make.
>some meat has high uric acid
>eventually can lead to gout
>therefore we shouldn't eat any meat.
How many plants would kill you if you eat them?

what is your problem with death?

You will also die, do you think you are immune to the suffering of slaughtered pigs?

Why are you feeling guilty for something that you will likely experience yourself, are you that detached from reality?

The trolling is all on the gluton, golem's side.
It's as if you dumb dumbs are on an anti cancer board ranting about the virtues of smoking and asbestos.
You animal eater's desks.

I eat meat. I'm not fat because I eat lean meat and I don't eat huge amounts of it. Meat isn't killing me. I don't care if an animal dies so I can eat it. Everything dies. At least that cow who died so I could have steak for supper served a greater purpose in death than he ever could in life. You will not be eaten by anything that matters when you die. You serve no purpose in life or death, except to feed worms and bacteria.

Are those piss bottles? Kek
And what's with the cig butts on the kb? Who does that?

I don't go for the golem nutrition or the golem psychology, pleb.
Your argument is the same as being pro cigarettes or crack.
It's a fitness board you're on.

post body

Less plants would be killed by veganism since you have to grow much less to feed the animals you'd be eating. But plants are not beings like animals anyways so it doesn't really matter how many die outside of the waste.

>third vegan shill thread on the front page
go fuck yourself faggot

It's not just gout. It's the fact we have no mechanism to deal with it. Omnivores and carnivores do.
Same situation with Iron and Vitamin A from animal foods. We can't deal with it and they non herbivores have traits specifically in them biologically to deal with them.
There isn't an argument after this other than deciding not to be fit. But then why would you be in a fitness bulletin board?

Your arteries are narrower. That means less blood to the brain and man parts.
Also, I have higher testosterone but feel free to let yourself go. Do drugs too.
I don't really care about animals dying either. Man is lord of the earth.
I just know it's a good way to open minds.

>I eat meat.
Ok
>I'm not fat because I eat lean meat and I don't eat huge amounts of it.
I never claimed meat makes you fat.
>Meat isn't killing me.
"I smoke 3 packs a day and don't have cancer yet!"
>I don't care if an animal dies so I can eat it.
Don't pretend you don't feel the tiniest bit of empathy from the decapitations and castrations in your video
>Everything dies.
Nihilism is a meme, get a hobby
>At least that cow who died so I could have steak for supper served a greater purpose in death than he ever could in life.
Okay, many mistakes
>Purpose
What if I rape your sister and comfort you by saying that she satisfied my dick?
>It's not the same you psycho, animals are not humans
I know. I didn't say cows should get the right to drive cars, get jobs, pay taxes and vote. But they deserve to just be left alone.
>Yeah well animals are dumb so they don't matter
What about humans with Down's? Or even better, humans in a coma? Are they ok to eat?
>No, because they are H U M A N S you psycho
Well what is it that makes animals deserving of pain?
>You will not be eaten by anything that matters when you die. You serve no purpose in life or death, except to feed worms and bacteria.
I will not feed anything, once I get hitched I will immediately write my will and say that I want to be cremated. Nobody is turning me to poop.
And again, get a hobby. Nihilism is for 25+ y/o virgins and edgy teenagers

All these trolls keep bumping it.

it is a fitness board, so why post this terrible thread in the first place?

>no mechanism to deal with it
except for our kidneys filtering it out and it coming out in your urine.
You are just being a faggot over how we deal with it, versus other animals.

And again, it is a stupid argument to make. A cow can eat belladonna all day. 1 leaf will kill a human. Guess that means we shouldn't eat plants.

Nutrition is part of fitness, more so that "mental/sexual health/feels" /r9k/ threads

I'm not sure what you mean.
The animal ag and petrochemical healthcare industries spend billions to hide the information I'm showing. They've told the plebs animals are food when they are not food.
I tell the plebs the animals are not food and their well being improves.
I actually think Western civilization is worth saving. 2 out of 3 are fat because they think animals are "natural" to eat.

pseudo-nutritrion you mean.

There we go again

Here comes the name calling. That's because you lost.
A kidney is not a trait SPECIFICALLY for the purpose of dealing with something ONLY found in animal parts.
I'm pretty sure cows also have no traits SPECIFICALLY for the digestion of meat, and also have MANY traits SPECIFICALLY for the digestion of plants, just like us.
Some animals who eat animals can swallow another animal whole. Some can't. As with your cow poison plant analogy, it has no point.

>Omnivores and carnivores have an ENZYME that deals with uric acid. We don't.

Nice no true scotsman m8

Got any more logical fallacies?

Not true, you say?
The enzyme is called urate oxidase (UO), or uricase or factor-independent urate hydroxylase

We are the ONLY animal that eats meat that DOESN'T have this enzyme.

>humans have no mechanism
>get shown mechanism
>it isn't specifically designed for that, though, so even though we can freely filter uric acid in the glomerulus it doesn't count
>You in charge of goalposts

>plants have toxic properties to humans
>pure herbivores can eat these plants
>humans cannot
>hurr not the same

once you actually have killed what you eat you stop caring

only you say?

Post recipes or fuck off.

Let's accept that argument for arguments sake.

Whites generally maintain lactase into adulthood.
Meaning there is a trait that exists specifically for humans to digest dairy.

>I'm pretty sure cows also have no traits SPECIFICALLY for the digestion of meat, and also have MANY traits SPECIFICALLY for the digestion of plants, just like us.

user did your diet leave you with an intelligence deficit?

>we have no mechanism to deal with it.

>except for our kidneys filtering it out

>A kidney is not a trait SPECIFICALLY for the purpose of dealing with

LMAO

Western civilization isn't fat from eating animal products you tin foiler, it's fat from refined sugar and HFCS.
Both of which are vegan.

You've named the only trait we have specifically for digestion of a part of an animal.
Dairy's full of toxic waste now. So even if you wanted to get around the the cholesterol, fat, hormones, and drugs you'd still be doing something unfit to yourself.

That's true.
They'll get health problems and gout just like us if they keep it up.
Chimps eat very little meat though.
They are very smart like us. To the point they can use something for a purpose not intended for in case of scarcity.
I'm no zoologist. Do chimps NEED to eat animals like we DON'T? I doubt it.

>You've named the only trait we have specifically for digestion of a part of an animal.
>but it doesn't count against my argument because I am a hypocrite.

Also wouldn't we be on a short list of "herbivores" without the ability to digest fiber? I mean even our closest relatives can.

youtu.be/F3JzR14e7gw

>That's true.
so you are a liar.

We are not the only animal that eats meat that does not have uricase.

Not sure if you're the asshole who was at this argument from the beginning or think you can jump in at the end of it and not have any frame of reference. Either way, you're a dumb fuck.

If we had a trait SPECIFICALLY and ONLY in us for the purpose of dealing with a substance ONLY found in meat there would be no argument and we would be omnivores.
But there ISN'T and we are clearly herbivores but dumb fucks will continue to live in darkness.

It's because of all the extra calories in refined carbs like that and fats, yes.
It's because of anti-androgens
It's because of animal products.

We ate animals since we left the jungle but we have NEVER eaten this much.

IDK
Our micro-biome likes the fiber we can't break down.

Fuck yes I eat death and disease. I eat it for fucking breakfast with a bowl of nails and no milk. For tens of thousands of years, mankind has feared the horsemen of the apocalypse, they feared pestilence, they feared famine, and they feared death. We lived in the food chain motherfucker, our existence was dependent on making the right decisions, on being smarter than every single other creature on this planet. And that's what we did. We not only mastered our own existence, we mastered every other creature's. They exist only because we let them. Through grit and determination and fucking blood on our faces, we exist in this moment.

And look where we are now. We're not in the food chain anymore. We created our own fucking food chain to sustain our superior existence. Even the weakest, most insignificant human is the apex predator to the apex predators. I'm not disgusted by our diets, I'm proud. Our diets are our legacy, our dynasty. We eat what we want because we make the fucking rules. I'm the culmination of a thousand years of evolutionary dominance. I don't fear disease, I don't fear hunger, and I don't fear death. I walk outside and I don't fear the horsemen of the apocalypse. Because we killed and ate them a long time ago.

Go to your gym. Eat lesser creatures for breakfast. Be an apex predator motherfucker.

I didn't know they didn't have uricase.
Change my statement from 'only' to 'extremely rare'.
I account for it in the large worldhood of the chimp and not the chimps physiology since uric acid is making them sick.
Google worldhood. It's one of Heidegger's words.

>But there ISN'T and we are clearly herbivores
Do you know what an argument from ignorance is?

Conflating the being of human beings with the being on animals.
The macho 'top o' the world, ma' attitude might be true if vegans DIDN'T have higher testosterone than everyone else.

Veeky Forums not mature enough to handle facts about animal protein

try again in 10-20 years

The study that you're referring to states a maximum of a 6% increase in testosterone in vegan males, however that was offset by a an equally increased T-binding inhibitor.

There were no differences between diet groups in free testosterone, androstanediol glucuronide or luteinizing hormone.

So you're drawing on some mystery essential nutrient found in meat in the future we haven't discovered yet?
Grow up. Do you know what falsification is? If there was anything innate in us that was specifically for meat, eggs, fish, etc. they would have found it. You don't understand essential features of beings regardless of tribal politics.

There were a few. IDK which one you're referring to.
Some anti vegan writers cite testosterone levels of vegetarians instead of vegans.
Arteries, cholesterol, blood sugar also worse on the omnivore diet. Down in the sex junk and everywhere else (since we're talking sex hormones).
High levels of xenoestrogens in non vegans too.
Literally estrogen like chemicals in men and male fetuses.

Strange, I thought all information from archeology and anthropology shows all human cultures to subsist on some quantity of animal protein. I guess that's just propaganda like the myth of the earth being spherical.

>not shooting, trapping, or spearing you own protine.

What are you, some sort of faggot?

We are also one of the very, very few animals that don't produce vitamin c. Evolutionary mutations and differences aren't a sign of some higher purpose or design, they're just random shit, as all evolution is.

>If we had a trait SPECIFICALLY and ONLY in us for the purpose of dealing with a substance ONLY found in meat there would be no argument and we would be omnivores.
That is the dumbest intelligent design-tier argument I've ever heard.

>Baseball players get strong by drinking milk
And roids

any drinkable roids you can recommend?

post body

That picture is retarded because chimps are widely known to be omnivorous

That's not what I said at all.

What YOU are saying is that there are no omnivores without that trait and therefore anything without it isn't an omnivore.

It is equivalent to you saying that all swans are white, which falls apart upon the discovery of black swans. People are omnivores without that trait, they eat vegetable matter and animal tissue, so do chimps, and are therefore irrefutably omnivorous. Your """"argument"""" is fallacious and I recommend suicide.

Vegans are more likely to be concerned about their health and are also more likely to exercise. This alone could explain why they have more test. Because they dont find any difference between health concious people with a normal diet and vegetarians, or vegans.

Dogs do get bypass surgery, and thats because of the lifestyle. As in less exercise then what they should have. Which is also the biggest reason why humans need bypass surgery too. Not because of what they eat. Its the caloric surplus and lack of exercise.
All the traits you talk of have nothing with being a herbivore or carnivore. Were slow because we walk on 2 legs. We didnt need claws or thick skin as we had tools and weapons. We dont need to be good at digesting raw and rotten meat(a lot of carnivores cant digest rotten meat without getting sick) because we had fire to cook the meat.

They found no difference between health concious people and vegetarians and vegans in health and longevity. And cancer happens in most animals. And our kidneys deal with uric acid.

Were omnivores. There are people living of animals, only. And people living of plants, only. The absorbtipnrate from animal products are way higher than frpm plants, but fibers and carbs from plants can be beneficial. We should eat both. Which is why are omnivores.

I eat vegan 95% of the time expect every other Sunday where i'll have at least 500g of heart / liver .

>At least that cow who died so I could have steak for supper served a greater purpose in death than he ever could in life

To be eaten by you, the humble king of the universe

>>plants have toxic properties to humans

Some plants. Not all herbivores can eat all plants.

meat is bad for you

the generation of animal products is bad

but it tastes good and i give very few shits

sage

Not even gonna be bothered to Google it, but pretty sure their daily calories are 90% fruit, and maybe some insects or a rodent if they get lucky. A far cry from "eggs and bacon for breakfast, chicken breast for lunch, cow burger for dinner, 24/7"
>humans need bypass surgery too. Not because of what they eat. Its the caloric surplus and lack of exercise.
150% sure humans get ischemic heart disease from blood cholesterol, and blood cholesterol is raised by dietary cholesterol
Or, to put it this way: a sedentary vegan at 3000 kcal a day has far, far less chances of getting ischemic heart disease compared to someone who eats sausage pizza 3 times a day

Chimps regularly eat other chimps. I know you are a troll, but god damn your dedication is infuriating.

forward facing eyes are present in most primates, its more for depth perception. (not a vegan just pointing out that that argument isnt that strong)

>Regularly
>Troll
>Being this indoctrinated by the cow jew that you delude yourself into believing that an user who speaks only facts and truth and has nothing against you to wish you harm is a troll and that chimpanzees "regularly" eat other fellow primates
D'oh, I bit the bait again. Hook, line and sinker. Anyway, pic related.

bmi is irrelivant, since meat is calorie dense it can lead to obesity which lowers testosterone.
if you eat a balanced diet none of these points mean anything

>might be true if vegans DIDN'T have higher testosterone than everyone else.
explain this

>explain this one isolated case of a lunatic sociopathic neet

VG is living proof that anti-miscegenation laws were good.

if anything but dubs then all vegans go fuck themselves

I had chicken AND beef for dindins tonight, feels good man.

Vegan diet can be ok for most adults but many growing children if denied of meats can have serious effects on their development and health. Human brain developed to its current state thanks to meat.

Your pic says chimps eat lots of animal protein. What is it exactly you feel like you've refuted?

>when you're a vegan but you got chicken legs