I have some bad news anons

I have some bad news anons

I lost a ton of weight this past year and was finally confident to take my shirt off at a pool party.

Then some girl took this pic of me popping a boner at the pool party and posted it on instagram now all the hot female classmates I was checking out are disgusted at me...

confidence destroyed.......

John...

>cant control boners

how's it feel to be 16?

I couldn't help it. It was the first time I'd ever seen my female friends in bikinis.....

I'm 19. And I'm trying /nofap/ so maybe that could be a cause

summerfag children get the fuck out.

You gotta learn how to improvise man. Life gets way harder than this.

1. Get in the pool?
2. Go beat off in the toilets.

IM SORRY I NEED HELP

I didn't realize I had popped a chub until I saw this posted, otherwise I would've done one of those

I would bully you too desu

Just roll with it. You see something you like you get a hard on, who really gives a fuck? It'll only bother you if you let yourself give a shit.

how do you not realise you're getting a boner? what?

>dyel

you got bigger things to worry about than that boner son

cmon nothin is happenin

lmao

This was posted on /b/ you dumb cunt

I was busy chatting with stacys in swimsuits

You definitely should've jacked off beforehand, but fuck that bitch. Most people have short-term memory, and the next stupid thing will make them forget your thing. As someone who was a literal autist in high school, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Keep lifting, and don't let this keep you down.

Yes, I posted it there and the thread went nowhere

Don't rub it in. Everyone already thought I was a loser b4 this, I'm pretty sure I was invited out of pity

>keep lifting

I just got done being a chubby fuck, time to START lifting

stupid nigga you hide it don't just plant your tent like that. You deserve whatever memery you get faggot

What you have in the picture is not a chub, it's a full blown boner and desu you should be aware of a chub starting even while doing anything.
Maybe nofap is fucking with your boner sense so stop doing that but if you can't know when you get a boner you might wanna see the doctor or something.

How the fuck does this thread have ANYTHING AT ALL TO DO with fitness.

>implying most of the threads here have something to do with fitness

You have to comment "that's not a boner, I'll show you a boner!"
Then you have to shop your dick to be huge and send it to all ur Snapchat girl friends
Guarantee they'll think ur a god but then you have to never let them know the truth
Then just flex a 'Cep and tel everyone woah woaah calm down

bad idea.
guarantee thats gonna intensify the boners

Ok, you try never even having held a girls hand then being exposed to the hottest chicks in school in thongs at a graduation party and try keeping it down

well that's straight up bullying

It's not really that I didn't know I guess I was just really distracted

Shameless self bump

I NEED HELP HERE

she's just a bitch, John

She's also hot as fuck and thinks I'm a total creep

have more sympathy for you than normal though. my name also John.

Well options

1. ignore it
2 report imagine try to get it removed
3 stop talking to her she's a bitch
4 ask her to remove it
5 if she's willing to bully you like that it doesn't matter if shes hot shes not into you
6 find her nudes and leak

also you played yourself why didn't you hide it

to be chad you must own it, not cower like a fag

if she teases you about it in person, just say if you wana see my dick that bad you just have to ask

Yes you do. Your chest is sucks. No triceps gains. Biceps are non existent. Traps is like my rapping career. Calves are small and quads are weak

Do SS+gomads

>find her nudes and leak

I have her nudes actually bc she's a total whore whose snapchatted nudes to pretty much the whole senior class at this point. That wouldn't work

Great, she's a slut who cares what the dumb whore thinks

I'm not a chad though, I was basically invited to that party out of pity but no one wants to say it to my face because they already think I'm a loser

then post them where they'd get even more attention

It's not what she thinks, it's what my other female friends think about how their male "friend" was mirin their asses and getting a hard on over them

>

Agree and amplify mother fucker. Those bitches should be flattered

dude coulda blamed it on his baggy shorts.

but fuck those cunts op. report image

give us her insta

i don't really understand female mentality, i'd feel flattered if i knew that a woman got horny watching me

Well that's what they get for wearing practically thong bikinis in front of us

You need help? The only way you're going to get over this is to find that girl and rape her senseless, user.

For what it's worth, this'll be a funny story to tell in a couple years after the embarrassment has worn off.
Sucks bro.

You're a man(a dyel but still a man) they know that's what men do.

THIS!

Yeah, but I'm ugly so there's the difference

you could absolutely flip this around on her

literally comment
>after losing a lot of weight this year, this was the first time i've finally felt confident enough to take off my shirt in public. [blah blah blah, maybe one more sentence or two, don't fucking sperg out]. thanks.
basically, be indignant and throw it back in her face

guaranteed to win at least a few social points back, and make her feel terrible. worth a shot.

THIS. just turn it on her and either own that boner or blame it on baggy shorts.

Kill yourself and get her arrested for bullying.

Lmao sucks to suck user.

Lift until they want to see your boner

Print them out and slip them in every locker in the school.

Comment
>*it's a hologram*

>caring about what someone who has 420 in their use name thinks

or better, post them here and let the internet do it's thing

nigga that has nothing to do with it just tuck it bro

Give us her social media OP. Let's go on a nudes hunt together.

Yea lets get dis bish fo John

Even better, do both.

It's actually H20

i like where this is going

Yes! You have to do it, OP. Do it for Little John!

post the insta

Say some funny shit and roll with it you fucking pussy. "You caught me at half mast" or some crap. Also fucking start lifting and eating more.

RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID! POST IT LIL JOHN

OP, we can't help you without her insta.

Yeah you could try this. Tell her random boners happen and your guy mates will back you up. Especially if you're only 19

Her account is private and only meant for friends. Never in a million years would she let me follow her, someone just screenshotted the post and showed me

That's fine, we can work with that.

Ask one of your brodies who follows her to let you use his insta, then trawl the depths for embarrassing shit and doxx her

we need the chaddest chad here to seduce her and break her heart then

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Got any other info? We may not be your personal army but it's fun to take a cunt down when they deserve it.

Operation Chad Sexington

Stacey's don't have the brainpower to process emotion that lasts more than 15 seconds

Checked. Give us anything you can OP. Uncensor that shit.

this complicates things

That's what you get for following stupid pseudoscience memes

Yeah you could give us her friends accounts? Find one that isn't private

gotta take a poop shit better be lit when get back (wink)

C'MON OP. You know damn well that we could just be one of her butthurt ex BF's nudes away from comedy gold. Give it op. give it.

Now I realize I'm on a fitness board full of people who aren't fit and a majority of whom are pussies. Heed my warning.

>a man
>having "female friends"

stop trying to fuck them and fuck them

>he realized that now
get down from that pedestal and help out here

Literally just type this on the instagram post

"Any takers?"

show you don't give a fuck.

I would one up it personally, post a better one,

The fat-loss people are their own tribe on Veeky Forums, they usually stay amongst themselves.

Got this from a bro who follows her. The only thing in her time line that could possibly be considered "embarrassing" I guess

Lmao John wtf. The fact that you know that they know makes it way worse than it really is but wait it out and no one is gonna remember it after a while. Until then you deserve to be bullied.

God damn she's thick

didn't you say that you had nudes?

As a guy who's been a really cringy fucker growing up, made a lot of mistakes, the way you fix this, is don't talk about it, joke about it when people joke about it and let it blow over quickly. DO NOT fucking aggravate the situation by being a dumb cunt; DO NOT try to explain it, you'll look desperate and idiotic; The cunt who posted it, don't talk to her, she seems like an attention seeker gossip girl.

>Any takers?

not bad but i'd just hit her with the sunglasses emoji and leave it at that

Fucking christ this John. I mean its obvious to us here that you do give a fuck, but you gotta show them you don't give a fuck. Otherwise you're never gonna make it.

Relax dude, own it, and it will just be kinda funny. They will all forget, or maybe they will be interested. For real, it's not a big deal.

Just call her out on staring at your dick. Suggest that she wants it. You have to play this stuff off, brother.

OP we can't shitpost that to all her followers if we dont know their social. OP dont be a coward. Sometimes in life you have to let go and let the fire in your belly take over. Man up and own these bimbos OP. POST SOCIAL MEDIA.

It might be funny if I weren't already a dyel beta loser faggot